• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Composite) vs Yhwach (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a far higher AP and Durability, this is composite Kaguya who is 4-A, she likely cant put Yhwach down but he cant damage her in any meaninful way

the sould was taken out by a country level Yhwach, so nah.

also this is composite

This Kaguya is Multi Solar sytem level+

while Yhwach is Planet level

a normal Yhwach vs Kaguya (from the mana)

Yhwach would solo

what the hell? yo whats the OP trying to do then, spamming all these composite this and that matches? Yo OP you trying to take a shot at my main man Ywach?!

Considering Yhwach got fooled by hypnosis when he was already at his peak, Kaguya can easily activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi to trap him and then use his own power against him. Plus since he also possesses Spirit Energy it will take place.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Cant kaguya also absorb? And like, on a much higher lvl then him?
That's assuming Yhwach doesn't just nullify her Absorption Powers with the Almigty. Or he can just change the future to one where he doesn't get absorbed and instead absorbs Kaguya

That's assuming Yhwach doesn't just nullify her Absorption Powers with the Almigty. Or he can just change the future to one where he doesn't get absorbed and instead absorbs Kaguya

That's assuming he ca nullify her powers, or that she doesn't just put him in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, which makes his Almighty useless(hell even Kyoka Suigetsu owned the Almighty)

Lol, why do people act like TP ***** on Yhwach superhard?he literally is the only person in Bleach to break out of KS and pretty much instantly too.

"Pretty much instantly too" Iirc he only broke out of it '''after''' he died. '''Because''' he died. Before that Aizen dispelled it on purpose doing Aizen things "So you think you're looking at Ichigo? Fascinating"

Aizenishere said:
"Pretty much instantly too" Iirc he only broke out of it after he died. Because he died. Before that Aizen dispelled it on purpose doing Aizen things "So you think you're looking at Ichigo? Fascinating"
I have a question, can Infinite Tsukuyomi even work on Yhwach's Almighty? The moonlight will force him to see in the sky, and anything he sees is powerless before him.
4285023-6324581956-15.pn

Frantzy12 said:
Lol, why do people act like TP ***** on Yhwach superhard?he literally is the only person in Bleach to break out of KS and pretty much instantly too.
and the funny thing was The KS was activated before his almighty was activated.

@John

Prob not since Almighty is active. If Aizen used KS while it was active it wouldn't have done jack. I don't think.

The fact that he is always looking at the moon will be his undoing. Also you guys are forgetting that Naruto is a series were illusions are a basic thing that can happen with any ninja you come across. While Bleach only has KS. Meaning that they are not used to dealing with illusions. I am sure KS in the Naruto verse will just be a mid level genjutsu. While IT is the top level of Genjutsu in the wholw series. Maybe he can beak out of KS but he can not break out of IT. He will be forced into a dream where he thinks he "merged the worlds"(whatever that means) and then get kill by all killing ash bones. Atleast with almighty he will be able to see the truth of his death before it happens.

Rocker1189 said:
The fact that he is always looking at the moon will be his undoing. Also you guys are forgetting that Naruto is a series were illusions are a basic thing that can happen with any ninja you come across. While Bleach only has KS. Meaning that they are not used to dealing with illusions
  • Shinji can use Kido that eliminates illusions, but can't remove KS. He used against Aizen's kido illusions in the past.
  • Shunsui can created Illusions with his Shikai, to create clones of himself.
  • Shinji's shikai is also a illusion type zanpakutou.
None canon illusions:

• Illusions, the technique used by the Mod-Soul, Ririn.
  • Illusions, the ability that Kōga Kuchiki uses in combat by transferring his Reiryoku into his opponent.
  • Illusions, the technique applied by Muramasa to subdue his opponents or overwhelm them.
Yeah, KS is the illusion in Bleach. Bleach is all an illusion.

Ok, still does not change my point about the level of illusions that ninja are used to dealing with. A kid ninja is trained to deal with illusions compared to the random shinigami.

Rocker1189 said:
Ok, still does not change my point about the level of illusions that ninja are used to dealing with. A kid ninja is trained to deal with illusions compared to the random shinigami.
They have never dealt with an illusion that:

• Can't be remove unless you touch the owners blade. It doesn't work by energy, but by a Zanpaktou technique.
  • The effects last for hundreds of years. If he wishes to activated again, after you already seen it once, you're gonna be in it again without the need of looking at him.
  • None of the training methods in Naruto are methods that can work on KS, since they are train to resist illusions created by chakra techniques or Sharingan which have their own unique weakness compare to KS.

@AppleLord

That is an NLF because no one in Bleach uses the same types of techniques as in Naruto to break illusions. So we can not say that it would not work against KS. KS is not any better than Itachi's Tsukuyomi. As far as I can tell. And IT is waay above that.

Aizenishere said:
@John

Prob not since Almighty is active. If Aizen used KS while it was active it wouldn't have done jack. I don't think.
That's correct, Aizen even told Ichigo that he placed Yhwach under Kyoka Suigetsu back during the first invasion. That's why it worked on Yhwach.

Rocker1189 said:
@AppleLord
That is an NLF because no one in Bleach uses the same types of techniques as in Naruto to break illusions. So we can not say that it would not work against KS. KS is not any better than Itachi's Tsukuyomi. As far as I can tell. And IT is waay above that.
in bleach exist a kido to remove illusions, and it didn't help against KS, so no it doesnt work the same way. IT only last until the person dies, KS last hundreds of years, IT only has range advantage

I am pretty sure nothing has been said about the duration of IT and even then the fact that KS last hundreds of years only means that it has a long lasting duration. Nothing about potency either. IT literally has you imagine whole lives in seconds just like Tsukuyomi.

Rocker1189 said:
I am pretty sure nothing has been said about the duration of IT and even then the fact that KS last hundreds of years only means that it has a long lasting duration. Nothing about potency either. IT literally has you imagine whole lives in seconds just like Tsukuyomi.
That's why they are different. IT has not been shown to work on the dead either, so it won't affect Yhwach who is a soul. Saying otherwise is a NLF.

Tskuyomi:

• This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time.
  • If a victim is forced to experience a drastic passage of time in the fraction of a second Tsukuyomi is actually active, the stress on their mind would kill them, even if the genjutsu was a happy and peaceful one, such as when Itachi uses this technique to kill Izumi Uchiha by having her experience decades worth of time in a fraction of a second
KS:

• Works in real time, like a live broadcast. You're in control of your body and not paralyzed like the effects of Tsukuyomi.
" IT literally has you imagine whole lives in seconds just like Tsukuyomi."

What would that even do to a man who have lived thousands of years in a coma? lol

Just to chime in a bit, something like itachi's tsukuyomi is more potent than KS, but KS would still be considered high tier in the Naruto verse, and is much easier to use.

@AppleLord

From what I understand about KS, it effects the 5 senses and your sense of energy. If IT works anything like Itachi's regular tsukuyomi (It does.) Then it can do much more than control the five senses and a person's sense of energy.

Edit: By saying all that, I'm saying that IT is more potent.

@AppleLord the point of that was not to say that it would be useful to make him experience lives in secs, just that it stronger than KS.

AppleLord said:
Rocker1189 said:
That's why they are different. IT has not been shown to work on the dead either, so it won't affect Yhwach who is a soul. Saying otherwise is a NLF.
Tskuyomi:

• This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time.
  • If a victim is forced to experience a drastic passage of time in the fraction of a second Tsukuyomi is actually active, the stress on their mind would kill them, even if the genjutsu was a happy and peaceful one, such as when Itachi uses this technique to kill Izumi Uchiha by having her experience decades worth of time in a fraction of a second
KS:

• Works in real time, like a live broadcast. You're in control of your body and not paralyzed like the effects of Tsukuyomi.
" IT literally has you imagine whole lives in seconds just like Tsukuyomi."

What would that even do to a man who have lived thousands of years in a coma? lol
Yet Bleach souls have the same physical structure as humans do. They won't survive in space, they bleed. So it's a NLF to say it won't work because he's a soul, when he really isn't. He's a Quincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back