• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Composite) vs Yhwach (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol whenever someone in Bleach shows any good feats everyone slams the OUTLIER stamp on it. The Almigty was explained as the power to see and change infinite futures, so it makes sense that there is one future where Yhwach could close a large AP gap such as the one against Ichibei, he's creating new futures afterall.

I am curious to see what other members of the wiki have to say about this.

@AmladI disagree, Naruto consistently gets the outlier treatment far more than Bleach. especillay out of the Big three

Both get the outlier treatment a little too much. I wouldn't say one is worse than the other. Although the downplay on the Almigty ability is unlike anything I've ever seen before. A simple AP gap isn't enough to beat it.

I agree, it a hax ability to for a reason. the whole point of Hax is that it's an ability that overcomes your normal AP/Durability.

Yhwach can prevents Existance Erasure to an extent, but he is surely ain't coming back from it even with the Almighty due lack of feat.

I agree completely Shadow. Of course there exists abilities that can counter the Almigty. Such as high level Illusion Creation/Mind Manipulation or high level time manipulation could also counter it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yhwach can prevents Existance Erasure to an extent, but he is surely ain't coming back from it even with the Almighty due lack of feat.
But if certain future exist where he can possibly dodge it he will do it. If not, well, he dies horribly.

Wait. Orihime has casuality, and anything Yhwach with Almighty can't be rejected by her unless a alternative past timeline is inserted into what he changed.

Shadowbokunohero said:
RIP just realized, we wont be able to have alot of country level Naruto vs Bleach fights anymore
They didn't matter to begin with ...Naruto always solos. And Bleach always gets embarrass in the process. Shame we can't make then anymore without Naruto stomping Bleach. Kaguay still solos.

All feats no talk.

The hax in Bleach is extremely potent with many characters being able to kill those far above them in raw power. Take barragan or Lille for example.

nah. him reviving himself (seconds after being dead, while having no known regen, btw) is already plot. if ur dead, there is not a thing that a person can do. nothing, so that was plot in and of itself. and don't even get me started on him being able to get his powers back if they are canceled or sealed BY USING THE SAME POWER THAT WAS JUST STOPPED/CANCELLED/SEALED MOMENTS AGO, so yet again, plot.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What's this thing with Madara vs PMMM? I've been seeing it since one thread I don't even remember.
I just wants to find out if Shinobi can beat Magical Girl. :p

Although yeah, Madara would probably got his ass handed anyway.

Yhwach wins. Kaguya may have some resistance to some of Yhwach's attacks due to six paths power, but the Almighty is too op.

He could most likely remove the third eye from Kaguya's head before she even notices, like he did to Ichigo's horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back