• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Composite) vs Yhwach (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Quincy are human, which means IT would affect all Quincy just like it would affect a human in Naruto. The whole point though is that Yhwach would see the future where he gets affected, and either nullifies the Illusion before it hits him or just changes to a future where IT didn't affect him.

Amlad22 said:
All Quincy are human, which means IT would affect all Quincy just like it would affect a human in Naruto. The whole point though is that Yhwach would see the future where he gets affected, and either nullifies the Illusion before it hits him or just changes to a future where IT didn't affect him.

Facepalm. All Quincy, Shinigami, Fullbring, Hollows are or were human to begin with. Souls are humans in both series that does't mean anything.

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
Except when Ichigo needed to count to 100 underwater he couldn't and said he'd drown(and he obviously would because he clearly ran out of breath) and Kenpachi's fluids started evaporating when Gremmy threw him into space, and when Yamajii's activated his Bankai some Captain did say his throat went dry.

By that logic, even Dr.Strange's magic hasn't shown working on Reishi. So that means it won't work on them.

As for it not working on Edo Tensei, that is fundamentally different from Souls which are basically Reishi humans. Edo Tensei don't bleed, they can't die unless they are released, they heal even if they are beaten etc. Souls can however die, bleed, need to breathe, drink, eat, can't survive in space, can drown. So you can't compare then because they're both technically dead when they're almost nothing alike. Souls are basically humans that have gone to another Dimension. They're not like Edo Tensei at all.

Really? Then why'd he fail to count to 100 underwater when I asked to? Oh wait I know, because he ran out of breath
1. Where and when did he needed to count to 100 underwater. Show me a scan. I don't remember this been canon.

2. Where is the evidence that hints at Gremmy throwing him into outer space from the human world and not Soul Society?

3. Their throat went dry. But not Ichigo's. Even Yhwach could restore his own voice by crushing his throat and absorbing reishi through it. The water in Soul Society is made of reishi as everything else.

4. Dr. Strange Magic transcends matter, and he has feats of fighting souls too.

5. See you're reversing my argument against Edo's been equal to Souls. Exactly my point. Souls are basically humans that have gone to another Dimension. They're not like Edo Tensei at all. Show me feats of IT working on Souls without a living vessel because Tsukuyumi does work on Edo. Itachi vs Kabuto.

6. Show me a scan of Ichigo not breathing underwater.

1.Here. Now what?

2.What is the evidence that space is different for Soul Society? What is the evidence that throwing him into space from the human world won't have the same effects?

3.Ichigo wasn't even there when Yamajii's was fighting Royd.

4.Yet he has no feats of fighting Reishi souls, so go ahead, tell me he can't beat them

5.It seems more like you just don't want IT to work on him rather than showing canon proof as to why it won't work on him. First you said it can't work on Edo so it can't work on Souls. Then I disprove your argument and you change the point. If mere hypnosis of the five senses can work on Souls then the manipulation of their Spirit Energy to such a point where it creates an entirely new world for them and they cannot break free at all and don't even realize they're in one will work

6.Already did.

IMG 20180118 215737

But Yhwach isn't a soul without a living vessel. His body is alive; just like Ichigo and all the Shinigami in Soul Society. Some Shinigami are even born naturally in Soul Society and you want to argue that they're not alive?

If that was true, Gigai's wouldn't exist.

AppleLord said:
But Yhwach isn't a soul without a living vessel. His body is alive; just like Ichigo and all the Shinigami in Soul Society. Some Shinigami are even born naturally in Soul Society and you want to argue that they're not alive?
If that was true, Gigai's wouldn't exist.

Except Gigai are used to interact with people in the human work whom they cannot naturally interact with due to being invisible to humans without adequate spirit energy.

Lol 3vs1, Whenever I see a discussion about naruto vs bleach it's so 10 defending naruto while bleach only 1 or 2 but that does not matter. Things of the human world do not affect souls. Ex: Zaraki can go to the space of the human world without suffering damage however in the society of the souls he would be affected since in the soul society everything is made of reishi. Reishi = Spiritual material. Shinigami, Quincy and Hollow are dead but they are "alive" in their world if that's what I can say.

KazuiK said:
Lol 3vs1, Whenever I see a discussion about naruto vs bleach it's so 10 defending naruto while bleach only 1 or 2 but that does not matter.
Things of the human world do not affect souls.

Ex: Zaraki can go to the space of the human world without suffering damage however in the society of the souls he would be affected since in the soul society everything is made of reishi.

Reishi = Spiritual material.

So now you're saying Soul Society has it's own outer space? Wow.

BMWFanboy said:
1.Here. Now what?

2.What is the evidence that space is different for Soul Society? What is the evidence that throwing him into space from the human world won't have the same effects?

4.Yet he has no feats of fighting Reishi souls, so go ahead, tell me he can't beat them

5.It seems more like you just don't want IT to work on him rather than showing canon proof as to why it won't work on him. First you said it can't work on Edo so it can't work on Souls. Then I disprove your argument and you change the point. If mere hypnosis of the five senses can work on Souls then the manipulation of their Spirit Energy to such a point where it creates an entirely new world for them and they cannot break free at all and don't even realize they're in one will work

6.Already did.

IMG 20180118 215737
1. That's reishi water, from the guy that uses it to restore and heal the wounded. Bring me Human World water made of matter. Real water. Not reishi water

2. That's falls on you to prove it, since neither exist and both can be argue for. There are celestial bodies in Soul Society. What says he needs to through him to the Human World?

3. I know.

4. Reishi souls, are souls made of spiritual matter. Reishi is just spiritual matter. Doctor Strange has feats of affecting spiritual matter and transcendent that realm.

5. I've been saying the two reasons since the beginning. I even said that Tsukuyumi works on Edo. Have you forgotten Itachi vs Kabuto? Either way, I used it neither proves it can affect souls without a living vessel. Souls are made of chakra in Naruto and it doesn't control their spiritual energy which is half of chakra.

BMWFanboy said:
Except Gigai are used to interact with people in the human work whom they cannot naturally interact with due to being invisible to humans without adequate spirit energy.
Why is that? Why can't they interact with living people? Because they are dead.

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
1.Here. Now what?

6.Already did.

IMG 20180118 215737
1. That's reishi water, from the guy that uses it to restore and heal the wounded. Bring me Human World water made of matter. Real water. Not reishi water
2. That's falls on you to prove it, since neither exist and both can be argue for. There are celestial bodies in Soul Society. What says he needs to through him to the Human World?

3. I know.

4. Reishi souls, are souls made of spiritual matter. Reishi is just spiritual matter. Doctor Strange has feats of affecting spiritual matter and transcendent that realm.

5. I've been saying the two reasons since the beginning. I even said that Tsukuyumi works on Edo. Have you forgotten Itachi vs Kabuto? Either way, I used it neither proves it can affect souls without a living vessel. Souls are made of chakra in Naruto and it doesn't control their spiritual energy which is half of chakra.
1.Doesn't prove anything. He cannot breathe underwater as a soul. It being made of Reishi doesn't make any difference, all it proves is that Souls need air.

2.Sadly, no. It falls on you to prove, since you're the one claiming that it won't have any effects

3.Yet you mentioned that it didn't dry his throat....

4.But every spiritual matter isn't the same now right?

5.Youre using a completely different object to try to prove something for something completely different. Again, it falls on you to prove as to why if manipulation of senses can beat Yhwach why won't manipulation of Spirit energy beat him, which is basically what IT does. You're coming up with various excuses why it won't and have yet to touch on why Spirit Energy manipulation won't work.

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Still doesn't. Soul Society is only an alternate Dimension. It has the same sun and moon and hence the same space

KazuiK said:
Lol 3vs1, Whenever I see a discussion about naruto vs bleach it's so 10 defending naruto while bleach only 1 or 2 but that does not matter.
I once had a discussion against six narutards in google+. They soon quite once I brought the manga scans to the table.

BMWFanboy said:
AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
Still doesn't. Soul Society is only an alternate Dimension. It has the same sun and moon and hence the same space
You're welcome to try and prove it. When the story tells you that their worlds physics work differently.

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
Why is that? Why can't they interact with living people? Because they are dead.

Except Yhwach doesn't need one because he's not dead

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
You're welcome to try and prove it. When the story tells you that their worlds physics work differently.
It falls on the claimant to prove his claims. You're saying it does, so prove it.

Ywach has this shit in the bag. what the hell can infinite-whatever the hell its called-do to ywach? Nothing! the Allmighty makes ywach all seeing and all knowing. he would know an illusion is being set up on him and null it. idk it was removed but Ywach has Omni-science. oh and i forgot genjutsu can be broken by a sudden burst of energy. quincies absorb new energy (reishi) their surroundings so they basically should be immune to genjutsu

1. It proves what I have been debating this whole time, Reishi and Kishi don't mix. Like I posted above, Ichigo can breath underwater at most is a plot hole for comic relief.

2. I can't prove it because Kenpachi has never gone to outer space in the human world. And you haven't prove your claim which you brought up first, stating that Kenpachi was send to space in the human world. Checkmate.

3. Nick-picking are you.

4. When did I said that all of spiritual matter where different? All I said was that Naruto verse has not shown proof illusions working on Spiritual matter. Edo's are living vessels made of real matter. When illusions work on souls made of pure chakra then you will have my concede.

5. I don't have to prove why it doesn't work. Irony, you were expecting to claim a NLF when you asked if Dr. Strange would not be able to affect him. I would be doing a NLF if I say no. As you are now. So can Genjutsu work on Bleach characters without them having a chakra system? Or on Beerus because he has no resistance feats?

BMWFanboy said:
Okay, I already prove that he is dead.

• Living people can't enter Soul Society unless they are converted by Urahara. I doubt Urahara help Yhwach a 1,000 years ago. If so prove it.
  • He is the son of the King of all souls. But according to you he is human.
  • All souls in the afterlife bleed, and appear to be alive. But somehow they are alive, like humans.

Now you prove that he isn't.

1. It proves what I have been debating this whole time, Reishi and Kishi don't mix. Like I posted above, Ichigo can breath underwater at most is a plot hole for comic relief.

2. I can't prove it because Kenpachi has never gone to outer space in the human world. And you haven't prove your claim which you brought up first, stating that Kenpachi was send to space in the human world. Checkmate.

3. Nick-picking are you.

4. When did I said that all of spiritual matter where different? All I said was that Naruto verse has not shown proof illusions working on Spiritual matter. Edo's are living vessels made of real matter. When illusions work on souls made of pure chakra then you will have my concede.

5. I don't have to prove why it doesn't work. Irony, you were expecting to claim a NLF when you asked if Dr. Strange would not be able to affect him. I would be doing a NLF if I say no. As you are now. So can Genjutsu work on Bleach characters without them having a chakra system? Or on Beerus because he has no resistance feats?

1.Reishi matters not. He couldn't breathe. Simple. He even said Byakuya would drown, so it's obviously not comic relief

2.What checkmate lol. I never said he was sent to space form the human world at all 😂😂

3.Really......

4.Your concede? You have yet to prove why Spirit energy manipulation won't work on beings who have spirit energy and are made from spirit matter.

5.You claim it doesn't so you have to prove why it doesn't lol. Chakra system? Ho, Genjutsu Sharingan can work on beings without a chakra system or Tenketsu as well(Tailed Beast). So?

AppleLord said:
BMWFanboy said:
Okay, I already prove that he is dead.
  • Living people can't enter Soul Society unless they are converted by Urahara. I doubt Urahara help Yhwach a 1,000 years ago. If so prove it.
  • He is the son of the King of all souls. But according to you he is human.
  • All souls in the afterlife bleed, and appear to be alive. But somehow they are alive, like humans.

Now you prove that he isn't.

1.He was existing in an alternate dimension in Seretei. So he didn't enter it at all, he was always there. He was just invisible.

2.He's only called himself his son. He's never proven nor shown to be his son. Even the wiki says he's "apparently" his son. Also, Quincies are basically Human

3.He isn't a soul in the first place, so...

AppleLord said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Kubo forgets his work a lot, we don't even know Tier's faith. I mean why are we comparing fodder Quincy 1,000 years ago to Quincies right now who has better technologies? Yhwach was able to steal Yamamoto's Bankai which he wasn't able to do before during their first fight.
That doesn't have anything to do with our chat. Either prove your point or concede.
Uryu, Haschwalth, and Yhwach create a portal inside of the Seireitei.

Juha-bach-uryu-haschwalth1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back