• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juvia Lockser vs Noelle Silva

I'll spam some matches, I'm prolly doing some break from this wiki and want to read some things tomorrow. So, here we go

Both are Low 7-B

Speed is =

In character

Fighting in a forest

No knowledge or help

Who wins?

Tsundere:

Yandere:

Inconclusive:

So Juvia has a x3 AP advantage scaling to Gray (4.3 to 1.4 megatons). I assume Noelles is 1.4 anyway since thats the only low 7-B number I found. Her stat amps will lessen what was a solid advantage for Juvia. Question now is whether she is able to harm Juvia's Water Body and not get her water taken over anyway?

Nah, it's too powerful even for Noelle to control and it comes straight from her grimoire so I don't see her controlling Noelle's water.

So if Noelle can't hurt juvia physically because of water body and can't harm her with her water magic because she is water then Noelle can't do anything

Let's think - if i unequalize speed it will be a massive blitz from Noelle (MHS+ vs FTL)

Maybe major knowledge for Noelle?

Knowledge does nothing for Noelle if she still has no way to bypass the intang and eventually loses. Speed unequal does change things but only forces an incon.

Water body is passive though and only turns off when Juvia is out of magic but she scales to people like Natsu and Gray for stamina and magic.

Back