• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juubi Tenpenchii Calc Major Problems

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
1) The Juubi's Multi-Continent rating is derived from a calc for the Tenenpchii feat, where the Juubi causes several disasters to happen at once such as tornadoes, lightning storms, causing craters, etc.

2) The scaling for the size of the crater (289 kilometers) is gotten from this image that uses Hashirama's Torii that fell from the sky to restrain the Juubi. The image states that each of these Torii are supposedly a kilometer in height.

However this can't possibly be the case:

• As additional evidence, if you look on the right side of the of the barrier Obito put up, you can see Madara's Susano'o and Hashirama's Wood Golem fighting each other. If the entire crater is 289 kilometers across, then Madara's Susano'o would easily be 20 kilometers tall which we know isn't the case.
The calc needs to be redone as the Tenpenchii crater is much, much smaller than it is scaled to be.

I'm glad that people agree that the calc needs updating. I'll start working on a new version of it.

Does anyone know of any other important calcs that would be linked to this?

Inconsistent drawing is a thing.

If the entire crater is 289 kilometers across, then Madara's Susano'o would easily be 20 kilometers tall which we know isn't the case.

It was that big when he fought Five Kage and we still could clearly see him in the center of Susanoo's Head Diamond.His Susanoo was bigger then the meteor.

Dzhindzholia said:
Inconsistent drawing is a thing.
The entire calc relies on the scale of the drawing.

If the Torii are drawn to be consistently smaller than what the current calc uses, then the calc is what is wrong, not the drawings.

M3X said:
Can you please STOP make threads without finish one?
Why? If I see a problem with a profile or a calc I kind of feel obligated to point it out.

Because we have a lot of things to do with the profiles and finish some revisions. If you want to a lot of threads, then they will floop and you will not have the knowledgeable members'imput.

We are tired of this downgrades CRT for now. You will only have the support of the opposition, like IMade and that Gilga (his opinion is like nothing. He agree with everything that IMade say)

Iirc Kep is the one that made the calc. Tbh @Damage u gonna need to calm down with the downgrade. We already have someone who brought this up and he's not back yet (I wonder where). I can show u the thread if u like

Yes we do have a bunch of revision as well that's not even finished

Neutral to me about this calc, another calc that is massively inflaeted is the Juubito one.

Dude can you chill with the threads? Feels like insistent and consistent attacks at this point. I swear since a couple days ago we have been getting downgrades threads daily.

Madara's Susanoo was that big when he fought Five Kage and we still could clearly see him in the center of Susanoo's Head Diamond.His Susanoo was bigger then the meteor and you know the size of it.

And yes,inconsistent drawing is a thing in manga.

There is the calc the size comes from,you can find better shots and create your own calc in the blog.

These constant downgrade threads annoy a lot,at least finish them before creating new ones.You create multiple threads and don't manage them enough.

Gaara's Speed Issue, Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, Madara's Meteor - None of these were finished and yet you created another one with weak arguments.

Chill out.

@Dark

Which one?,

Someone still contact Kep since he is the one that agreed to the High 6A Tenpenchii. Again however that we need to go to the other thread that exist instead of this one since that one is the reason for talking about the Tenpenchii

There is a bit of a problem with the scaling in that calc as it puts Gambunta's height at 100 m.

His official height is 17 m, but even if you don't believe that figure the calc itself states that he is usually seen as being less than 100 m tall.

@BlackeJan; the Naruto Wiki. Which I suspect most likely got the figure from a databook.

M3X said:
Because we have a lot of things to do with the profiles and finish some revisions. If you want to a lot of threads, then they will floop and you will not have the knowledgeable members'imput.
We are tired of this downgrades CRT for now. You will only have the support of the opposition, like IMade and that Gilga (his opinion is like nothing. He agree with everything that IMade say)
My opinion is worth more than all of you naruto wankers combined. stay mad.

tata calc jubi water creation itself is high 6-A

1.water creation

1.water creation

3.7e+21 grams for mass
moles = 18 g/mol
moles = 2.0555556e+20
Joules per mol = 285800
Joules = 285800 x 2.0555556e+20 = 5.8747779e+25 joules or 38 petatons of TNT (Multi continent level) byTataHakai

The problem lies with the fact that nearly every fan of the series has their own personal stakes in the ratings as well as not leaving controversial verse calculations to the calculation team.

This is the prime reason of why there's 10+ calcs for the same feat that happened several years ago by generally the same people, and why there's always upgrade and downgrade threads for the same feat with "new discoveries" or different variables.

It should be dealt with by the staff honestly.

I will make an updated version of the Tenpenchii calc and get it properly evaluated by a couple of calc group members.

We can leave the discussion of ratings until after that.

There are two huge mistakes that OP committed:

1.- You are comparing the Jubi in Form 2 with its Form 3, the Form 3 is much bigger.

2.- That crater that shows in the 3 image is not the crater of the Tenpenchi, it is a giant crater that is inside Tenpenchi crater... it is incredible that nobody has realized until now lol....

The third image literally supports the size of the Tenpenchi crater, having such a enormous crater inside and being the Tenpenchi crater much bigger.

How could it be inside the Tenpenchii crater? There's clearly untouched forests around it. Wouldn't they have been destroyed?

I'm not sure about that. I'll take a look for some more widespread shots of the area.

Honestly, this size of the crater contradict much more things than the current, for exemple, if the crater is 12 Kilometers, then Naruto and Killer B's bijuu dama should be smaller but they are currently much bigger than the crater you calculated, they have also multiple planetary shot where we can see Shinjuu, the crater alongside earth's cruvature, two time (someone tried to calculate the diameters of the craters with the planet stuff)

Don't want to give a final opinion, just pointed some weird things

Back