• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
How could he have fought Doomsday in the past when he was created and killed in the same movie?

When Luthor starts to create Doomsday the computer mentions that this action is forbidden by Krypton's Council (happens at 1:41:10 ish for the Extended Version). So the idea of past versions of Doomsday isn't unlikely considering the AI said "None will ever give again give life to a deformity", which heavily suggests if not confirms previous Doomsday-esq monsters.

Assuming someone gets a Kryptonian scout ship and some Kryptonian DNA/a body, then yeah. Since a random one from 12,000 years ago (or something like that) had a pod capable of creating Doomsday. The feature is probably standard issue (likely some advanced form of the birthing matrix seen in Man of Steel)

The CGI mustache does look very bad when he talks. Not bad enough to ruin the film, but just bad enough to meme.

I really liked Superman in this though and want to see more of him.

The Mother Box not only buffed him, but gave him uncanny woman lips. I guess you get some, you lose some.

I'm also not seeing anything bad, other than what might be a faded black thing below Superman's nose.

The effects for Thor Ragnarok were pretty good, aside from the Norway scene. Justice League overall had some obviously rushed CGI, Steppenwolf and his attack on the Amazons in particular.

You sure because it was stated David Thewlis reprised his role as Ares in JL and Ares is listed as one of the many charcacters making a cameo in this film.

I have created the Aquaman and Steppenwolf pages. Any good durability feats for the Mother Boxes?

Also, that Zeus feat of splitting them seems like an outlier, to be honest. That would make him Multi-Continent level.

Just Sub-Relativistic and Small Building level AP for blowing up a Parademon.

I changed Aquaman's and Steppenwolf's pictures for something better.

Btw, if any High 6-A happen to scale to characters other than Superman, maybe it could work, just that Superman is clearly still stronger than them. Or that it could just make Post-Mother Box Superman flat-out 5-B?

It wouldn't be an outlier for other characters since they are already Country level. And the Planet level feats for Amped Supes may be literally rather than just High 6-A.

But that's just me.

@Matt

Really? Flash is only 9-A? He doesn't do anything else? Like hurt Steppenwolf or something?

I think reshaping a planet is closer to Moon level than Multi-Continent level. Does the movie show a clip of the Mother Boxes reshaping a planet? It could be calc'ed.

Batman also says he's STRONGER than a planet. And the Mother Boxes are stated to be able to terraform and destroy worlds. Whether this means surface wiping or flat out destroying the entire planet isn't specified, but the latter doesn't seem too far fetched. Especially is any High 6-A feats scales to the other characters.

That's pretty much what we were talking about (partially) when we said Superman might be closer to Tier 5.

Enchantress had prep-time to do that. She spends a good chunk of the movie pouring her magical powers into the spell to unleash it.

Still, the absolute maximum timeframe is like, a day, and she didn't spend 24 hours doing nothing but empower the spell.

Even at 12 hours it is Low 6-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back