• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
Except we see it happens pretty much instantly in the flashback.
Well, i'll be going to see it this weekend. If there is a feat showing near instant lifewiping and Terraforming, that's fine. Doesn't change the fact that Batman's statement is proven true only by being denser than the mose dense element.

Now, if the feat of Lifewiping and such works out to be 6-A, that's fine. I just don't want people running around saying "Planet Level Superman this or that!", you know?

At this point, if he gets aother movie, I wouldn't bat an eye if they ran with the "stronger than a planet" statement and he was put somewhere around planet level.

Was Wonder Woman supposed to get an additional key for before she unlocked her full power in her solo movie? If so, her feat from that movie where she destroyed part of a building should probably scale to the Amazons, who in turn are comparable to the Parademons, which then could scale to Flash and Batman.

RageComment said:
Superman > Cyborg's Blaster > Steppenwolf > Wonder Woman ~ Aquaman > Cyborg > Flash > Batman > Alfred (Lol)
The blaster should be considered an outlier, much like aquamans weapon (until proven to be magical or whatever)

7th Ki'oon said:
RageComment said:
Superman > Cyborg's Blaster > Steppenwolf > Wonder Woman ~ Aquaman > Cyborg > Flash > Batman > Alfred (Lol)
The blaster should be considered an outlier, much like aquamans weapon (until proven to be magical or whatever)
No Alfred> Everyone else duh

But to be serious i agree with Dinobot's comment, WW should be more beast then most Amazons but she was far weaker then she was by the film's end. As for the building destruction feat it was calced by Comic Books vs the World to require half a ton of TNT equivalent to destroy part of the church which means 9-A Batman, Flash, Amazons, Parademons.

Dinobot1996 said:
Was Wonder Woman supposed to get an additional key for before she unlocked her full power in her solo movie? If so, her feat from that movie where she destroyed part of a building should probably scale to the Amazons, who in turn are comparable to the Parademons, which then could scale to Flash and Batman.
Even before she fully awakened her powers, Wonder Woman > Regular Amazons.

Didn't an Amazon die by getting shot by a WWI rifle, whereas Wondy got grazed by one and healed in hours?

7th Ki'oon said:
RageComment said:
Not sure if it is an outlier or just, much higher than his normal striking strength. Just like a Gun is to a human.

In the Titan magazine issue of Justice League, it is confirmed by Ciaran Hinds that the Boom Tubes are "super shuttles that travel between universes" (maybe we should add that into his powers and abilities or range). It also confirms what @Matt said about the Electro Axe being the source of his godly power.

I'll see if I can find anything in relation to the amazons in there later on.

I honestly think characters should have keys for each movie they are in. Even if the Keys are the same strength, because some movies are display wildly different powers. And especially if time has progressed the characters can be assumed to be stronger than before.

I am not a fan of Zod and Doomsday being in the same Tier, because their feats and showings are wildly different. But I understand the wiki wants to err on the side of continuity rather than dividing things up too complicatedly.

So I'm guessing that restricted form Wonder Woman should be at least 9-A for destroying a bell tower, with Class 10 lifting strength for flipping an Ehrhardt E-V/4 into the air. Probably also at least Subsonic to Supersonic for reacting to bullets and mortars during the No Man's Land scene. Any calcs for the bell tower and reaction feats could be useful.

Did the Flash do anything that could justifiy using kinetic energy to give him an upgrade?

Finally, does Cyborg scale to any of the Tier 6 characters? He seemed to be able to somewhat harm Steppenwolf with his cannon, and also took a couple attacks from Steppenwolf as well (with significant damage, however) He also tore a hole into the Nightcrawler to enter it. The Nightcrawler survived a couple attacks from Steppenwolf (Though this may very well be PIS).

Not sure if it is an outlier or just, much higher than his normal striking strength. Just like a Gun is to a human.

Whilst true, it doesn't match up with anything else OR he continually adapts like doomsday, so his tier keeps increasing.

Writing off the Nightcrawler as PIS would seem like an abuse of the term PIS. It's Plot Induced Stupidity. When a character does something stupid because the plot guides them too. Not when an object has inconsistent stats.

7th Ki'oon said:
Whilst true, it doesn't match up with anything else OR he continually adapts like doomsday, so his tier keeps increasing.
Well that was actually referenced as an ability of his. One day he just woke up and had the ability to fly. It would not be surprising for him to increase in ability overtime too. In fact at the end of the movie, he is shown redesigning his outer cybernetic parts. While there is nothing to say it makes him strong right now, just like in Marvel Tony continually makes better and stronger suits, Cyborg can upgrade himself as well.

Flash was holding back at that race, like he always do. And superman finally got his true spotlight. The movie was brillant!

We don't have proof of DCEU Flash holding back in that scene.

The fight scene shows that Flash was fearful, so he had to be in high gear.

Sure, he should get much faster over the course of time (because he performs time travel in BvS) but right now, he's only barely faster than Superman.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
We don't have proof of DCEU Flash holding back in that scene.
The fight scene shows that Flash was fearful, so he had to be in high gear.

Sure, he should get much faster over the course of time (because he performs time travel in BvS) but right now, he's only barely faster than Superman.
Well, we see that later in the course of JL part two. I'm kinda annoyed that he got scratched by that sword and didnt regenerate that wound immediately, isnt he supported by the speed force in every way?

Dunno the Flash too well in the comics, but from what I do know, his regen isn't insanely fast. I'm quite frankly glad they showed the Flash could regen to begin with, though I would have liked to see him recover quicker.

I finally saw it and I liked it. Pacing was too fast and the cgi stash was terrible in some scenes. The cgi needs to be cleaned up for the blue ray. Oh and some WB execs need to be fired.

It should be noted on Aquaman's profile that the quindent he was using and the armor are what he borrowed from mera according to Mamoa. The Trident will be revealed in Aquaman (I guess) but that leaves Aquaman to get more powerful.

Well, Island to Country, yeah.

Zack even said in a radio that it can cut Superman's flesh (That was before JL, tho).

I think Zeus and Ares need to be upgraded.

- Zeus for zapping the unity apart

- Ares for killing the other gods and mortally wounding Zeus

This shouldn't bother the scaling for others. Steppenwolf and his army were outmatched and the strongest old god (Zeus) had him carried away after one lightning bolt. If Zeus is strong enough in a nearth-death state to create an island and hide it with magic, his prime being around (but probably weaker) than Superman's level makes sense.

This also shouldn't bother Wonder woman's scaling as we can determine Diana fought Ares in a weakened state.

And cyborg tanking the unity blast probably has more to do with his physiology being that of a mother box.

So 6A or even 6A+ Zeus which should be weaker than Superman and Ares would need a second key for his prime days.

I signed the petition. The DCEU needs to stop claiming to be creator driven until the execs lay off the projects. Also, this stupid fan debate over Joss vs Zack makes me want to ignite the Internet in a gyser of napalm piss.

Also since this is an upgrade thread, whenever enchantress gets her profile back, an immunity to toxins should be added. That is seen in the waller file given to bruce.

For those wanting a director's cut, one of the production guys said that there was never a definite rough cut from Zack Snyder due to the process of blockbuster movie making. WB would have to hire Snyder back to do even more work and spend even more money, money they really cannot afford due to the film having a budget of $300 million and the studio possibly losing money.

It's hopeless to get a Director's cut this time.

There are still additional scenes that can be added to fill in some of the gaps. My understanding is a lot of scenes were cut short, like the three races vs steppenwolf. Anything to add more characterization would be a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back