• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So people here discussed adding a separate key to Wonder Woman for before she realized her godhood. What would her AP be considered there? Small Building level? Building level? Supersonic speed at least?

Peak Human or Superhuman Movement.

Transonic Combat and Reactions.

The weapons fired at her were WWI models, which are somewhat inferior to modern day. Plus in close combat, you can tell where someone is shooting. You don't have to be supersonic to react to bullets.

RageComment said:
Peak Human or Superhuman Movement.

Transonic Combat and Reactions.

The weapons fired at her were WWI models, which are somewhat inferior to modern day. Plus in close combat, you can tell where someone is shooting. You don't have to be supersonic to react to bullets.
What about that moment when Wondy deflected a shot from that general at point blank range right in his gun? Is that still Transonic?

Natse said:
What about that moment when Wondy deflected a shot from that general at point blank range right in his gun? Is that still Transonic?
That could Be Transonic to Supersonic or higher depending. Do you have a clip of it?

Pepper14832 said:
Can we note that batman did catch the flash from falling while he was using the speed force?
Batman can't move while Flash is using Super Speed. He is frozen in time. Any catching or assists Batman does to Flash have to be set in motion before hand. They would just be "luck" or the equivilent of an aimed-assist.

That's a nice clip.

General Ludendorff carries a Luger P08 pistol as his sidearm. The Muzzle Velocity for that is 350―400 m/s.

Wonder Woman was only a few steps away. But she also only had to move her arm rather than move out of the way. I think Supersonic would be fine for her combat speed, in lieu of that though.

Heatforce said:
I think Zeus and Ares need to be upgraded.

- Zeus for zapping the unity apart

- Ares for killing the other gods and mortally wounding Zeus

This shouldn't bother the scaling for others. Steppenwolf and his army were outmatched and the strongest old god (Zeus) had him carried away after one lightning bolt. If Zeus is strong enough in a nearth-death state to create an island and hide it with magic, his prime being around (but probably weaker) than Superman's level makes sense.

This also shouldn't bother Wonder woman's scaling as we can determine Diana fought Ares in a weakened state.

And cyborg tanking the unity blast probably has more to do with his physiology being that of a mother box.

So 6A or even 6A+ Zeus which should be weaker than Superman and Ares would need a second key for his prime days.
I just rewatched the movie and further my point about - Prime - Ares:

After Zeus hits Step with a lightning bolt, Ares jumps and lands his axe in Step's shoulder. Those were the only two gods we saw cause damage to Step so Artemis wouldnt scale but she did take out that spaceship with one arrow so she would be a decent candidate for what base-level old gods were like with Zeus and Ares being the top dogs.

Slightly related, but CW supergirl created a sonic Boom by clapping her hands, harming someone her EXACT tier, would she get a small upgrade?

Cool. Keep in mind though that Zeus did by himself what Superman and Cyborg had to do together seemingly rather casually.

One thing to note is that Ares thrives and is empowered by war, violence, and conflict. He was able to kill the other Gods because he was amped by the violence of mankind. In base, Ares < Zeus.

But rewatching, it does seem that Zeus 1-shots the Merging Motherbox things. It doesn't look completely casual though it, he doesn't passively do it. There was some effort when he shoots his lightning.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't agree with 6-A Greek Gods. Ares thriving on War is never stated in the movie.
What do you think about Zeus 1-shotting the merging Motherboxes?

Also, that's odd, I suppose it is just an assumption then as I have read it on other wiki's and synopsi of the movie, but cannot find a specific quote of it from the movie.

Also, I think we should make profiles for the Kryptonian World Engines as it was able to fight superman and was overtime, starting to terraform the core of the planet.

It's never said in the movie that Ares uses war and conflict to empower himself. That's just for his comics counterpart. Ares apparently did have the strength to kill all the gods singlehandedly.

That is unfortunate for scaling purposes. Because it would mean

Wonder Woman > Ares > Zeus > Mother Boxes/Steppenwolf

Yet we know that

Steppenwolf > Wonder Woman

Gents, Wonder Woman would not scale to a prime Ares and zeus. It was implied but I think now we can determine that Ares was weaker in WW. Even the actor portraying Ares in JL is younger and frigging buff as hell. So he scaling would be:

Code:
Ressurected superman >/= prime Zeus = prime Ares > Steppenwolf > Wonder Woman.
Matt, This is the best way to explain how easy it was for Zeus and Ares to defeat steppenwolf (literally two attacks) and how Zeus was able to oneshot the unity. This also explains how Ares killed the other gods (assuming artemis is the low end of the spectrum) and mortally wounded Zeus.

Why can't it just be godly magic?

And IF Ares do get stronger by the conflict of Man, he should be at his strongest in WWI, ( arguably)

I dont know i feel the war against an alien god involving humanity, the Amazons, Atlanteans, Green Lantern Corps and Greek Gods would be worth more then WW1.

7th, godly magic? the same could be said about Hela destroying Thor's hammer but was accepted as a legit feat. Why not Zeus one shoting the Unity and chasing off Steppenwolf?

Because it's in line with frequent mythology of the Greco Roman pantheon.

Much like Superman being vulnerable to magic. Do remember these are literally God's, not 5000 year old elf asgardians, with with technology so advanced it appears to be magic, with actual magic for some reason.

Besides cyborg planet level if he hacked it apart? (which could have been easy alternative).

Also we should probably restrain ourselves until it hits home media, to see with the include anything that may change or solidify it. Like a director's commentary Farm Zack Snyder saying Zeus created the moon to sleep with a mortal girl.

Hellbeast1 said:
I dont know i feel the war against an alien god involving humanity, the Amazons, Atlanteans, Green Lantern Corps and Greek Gods would be worth more then WW1.
Literally sheer numbers there's a humongous population spike during the 1800's, so the total human population could be 20 times more. Are go the more people there are the more conflict, there is the greater Ares becomes. Which be understandable by Zeus was above him because the average life expectancy was 35 or so.

Presuming of course Aries is a similar to his, comic counterpart.

@7th, Sure we could say the lightning was magic but at the same time we accepted that Ares was utilizing real lightning in Wonder Woman since he summoned it from the sky. With Zeus being the god of the sky, lightning, etc., it makes sense that his (and Ares') lightning is an elemental force. If anything Zeus' lightning could potentially be stronger than normal since it required the Flash to power up one mother box with his speed force electricity (which I believe is a blueshift). And Cyborg would not scale to Zeus, (prime) Ares or Superman as his manipulating of the Mother box unity was more akin to a hax since he was created from one and became a technopath. Cyborg even stated how after integrating with the mother box, his systems were being affected and that he could not separate the unity by himself, he could only disrupt it for a nano second. That nano second gave superman the time to separate the unity. So one could even argue that Zeus was more powerful than Superman since he didn't require someone like cyborg to disrupt the unity.

Either way I thill think we should accept the Zeus separating unity feat the same way we accepted Hela destroying mjolnir; as an actual attack rather than a hax like magic. I repeat, the only hax should be Cyborg being able to integrate with the mother boxes so he does not scale to the big two gods or Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back