• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then from that it can scale to Ares, Wonder Woman, Doomsday, Pre-MB Superman, Aquaman, Steppenwolfe, and everyone else.

How does everyone else feel about 5-B Post-MB Superman?

Yeah.

inb4 "lol Superman was knocked out by a truck and can be hurt by bullets, obvious outlier and fancalc"

I consider Zeus's feat of separating the Mother Boxes an outlier, though. It would make him even stronger than Post-Boxes Superman, since it was done with a single lightning bolt.

Now for Steppenwolf, I noticed that we have his weakness as "Without his Electro Axe, he can be attacked by his own parademons"". However, as stated by Batman in the beginning and the end of the film, Parademons only attack when they can sense fear in a being (which is why Steppenwolf was attacked, after his axe broke he felt large amounts of fear). Should Steppenwolf's weakness be changed or specified to relfect those statements?

If anyone wants to make a Flash Profile, here's a render.

IMG 1032

And speaking of upgrades, could someone calc or request someone to calc Batman dodging these bullets in the beginning of BvS?

Batman's First Appearance Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (2016) Movie Clip
Batman's First Appearance Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (2016) Movie Clip

He blatantly dodges the cops shotguns pellets from close range. Peak Human+ always seemed too low for his speed.

Thanks for the picture of Flash, i was looking for a good render of him in order to create a profile.

I'm not denying at all Superman is the strongest (and meant to be) but the scene where he was revived and fought WW, Aquaman, and co...

I really believe that Superman was bloodlusted. That wasn't normal Superman. And Wonder Woman and co were clearly holding back from trying to hurt him while he had no hesistation to bust them down. I think we should note that.

Even if that is the case. There is still the case that he came in an fodderized Steppenwolf when the rest of the team could not do such even working together.

Superman > Cyborg's Blaster > Steppenwolf > Wonder Woman ~ Aquaman > Cyborg > Flash > Batman > Alfred (Lol)

Wonder Woman and co were holding back in the sense that were not going for lethal blows right away, they were all clearly struggling to restrain him and he casually tosses them the moment Flash tries to flank him.

Superman being bloodlusted only shows he was putting no tactics or much thought into what he was doing. He literally responded to things much like the hulk might up until he sees Batman and starts to reagain some of himself.

There is no reason to note bloodlusting. They clearly wanted to establish he was the power house of the group, and he should be.

There is news that the flashback sequence was 8 minutes long and supposed to be the prologue Damn!i wanted more of steppenwolf vs the gods

@PostmodernD Thank you. Also for feats, I have this typed out (wanted to get imput before I addded it in)

"Effortlessly slaughtered a room full of countless Amazons during his first re-appearance

Kept track of Queen Hippolyta and her Amazons when they were a great distance away with a Mother Box, and closed the large distance gap between them multiple times with ease."

Also, will there also be a Greek Gods and New Gods section on the DCEU verse homepage?

I don't think the Zeus feat is an outlier. He was strong enough to create an island in a dying state. It would be easier to justify if we assume ares wasn' fully healed after his battle with zeus. Why would he fear Diana enough to try to bring her to his side if that wasn' the case? So ares would still scale to an island level dying zeus, and Diana would scale to him. And obviously there is still the doomsday scaling to bump up Diana.

Creating an island in a dying state is not even 0.0000001% of the energy necessary to reshape a planet.

Wonder Woman scales to Zeus and she was not even close to Superman.

Are Amazonian horses... considered magically fast? Because if not Steppenwolf's travel speed is monsterously slower than Superman's Flight speed and such.

Not speaking statistically, I just mean it as a question. How fast are Amazonian Horses?

Ssr4vegito said:
There is news that the flashback sequence was 8 minutes long and supposed to be the prologue Damn!i wanted more of steppenwolf vs the gods

Ah damn why didn't we get more of that? 8 minutes might be a bit long for a prologue but i'm good wuth 6

Shouldn't we add Flash super Regenerationn ability to his feats? He recovered from a wound in his leg fairly quick, and even got up fast after Steppenwolf beat him up and toss him to a wall (a fairly weakened Steppen, after WW and Aquaman had beat him up, but is still a feat for a human-level character such as Flash).

So, Pre Justice League Superman ~ Wonder Woman. Post Resurrection > WW due to Mother Boxes. Not bad. Hope we get some good feats for MCU in IW and A4, while we got some good feats, i feel like we were still swerved.

At any rate, about the "Stronger than a planet" statement...that should be hyperbole as it's no different than Ulquiorra stating a simple Gran Rey Cero could destroy Las Noches or Madara stating his Susanoo could break all things in the universe. Besides, to be stronger than a planet really only means to be more durable than the densest element on the earth. By that Logic, WW and AM are also "stronger than a planet". Also, wonder womans strikes are enough to stagger Supermn evident in the headbutt.

It would be a hyperbole if that didn't involve their resurrection plan involving hitting Superman's corpse with energies that can lifewipe and terraform entire planets.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It would be a hyperbole if that didn't involve their resurrection plan involving hitting Superman's corpse with energies that can lifewipe and terraform entire planets.
Superman powered through the same thing in MoS. Unless an actual statement or feat gives us a time frame for said LW or Terraforming, you cannot assume the energy released would be enough to do so instantly. There is a vast difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back