• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just some things I need to clear up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just chilling on youtube watching videos about Sailor Moon...then I saw some comments saying Sailor Moon is on the same level as TOAA, Featherine Augustus Aurora, Yog-Sothoth,...etc

And they are claiming that Sailor Moon beats all of them... no difficulty...

Now...dear people of vs battle wiki...please tell me...Is this true? Because the comments on youtube are starting to lower my IQ...

I'm not well aware about Saulor Moon, but she's infinitely weaker than TOAA, Featherine, Yog-Sothoth and etc.

Skalt711 said:
I'm not well aware about Saulor Moon, but she's infinitely weaker than TOAA, Featherine, Yog-Sothoth and etc.
Dear God...The comment section is even wors now...they are starting to say that Sailor Moon just by spitting on the ground can solo TOAA...

Well, that's Internet for you, where anarchic toxin is a nearly regular event.

It's all subjective anyway. It depends on the type of tier classification they use and their vs debating practice. I highly don't recommend trying to apply outside tier logic here.

I know how strong he is...I just want to gather proof and show it to them...(sendig them the link of this thread)...

But everytime I try to prove to them that Sailor Moon is nowhere near TOAA,...etc...They just start calling me dumb...

And If I where to send them the link of TOAAs profile...they would probably call this wiki stupid as well...

Sera EX said:
It's all subjective anyway. It depends on the type of tier classification they use and their vs debating practice. I highly don't recommend trying to apply outside tier logic here.

In that case, just ignore them. Countering them would only add more oil to burn. These men only care about their character's pride, if you can say so.

@Foxioney I've dealt with people there with their "muh 6th dimensional Xeno Goku and he solos Archie Sonic."

Probably best to ignore them if you're tired of dealing with them since obviously they won't listen.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I wouldn't take what some random people say on YouTube seriously. They say a lot of dumb shit.
True...But what they said in the comment section low-key TRIGGERED me...

Looks like I have no choice...I will have to call my debating friends and do a double penetration in that comment section...If all else fails...im ******* done...

And they put Comsic Armor Superman at Large Planetary

They put Jiren at Continent level

They put SSB Gogeta at dwarf star level

What the hell?!?! (And they are not Joking)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Ok that had me laughing.
My apologies...they didnt put SSB Gogeta...they put Mastered Ultra Instinct Gogeta at dwarf star level... MUI Gogeta at dwarf star level...END ME.... Now where did MUI Gogeta come from...well I was watching Gogeta(All forms) vs Jiren video and they out of no where put MUI Gogeta at dwarf star level....

Which comment section is this? I have dealt with things like omnipotent alien x, omnipotent chara, outerversal touhou, outerversal mister mxy (along with 2-A thought robot) and high 1-C xeno goku. And beyond omnipotent 4d fusion goku.

Also that argument against vs battles is sort of a genetic fallacy. Although it is best to just go through threads and use information from that rather than ask for outside help or link them to profiles. That is what i normally do.

Read this post said:
Which comment section is this? I have dealt with things like omnipotent alien x, omnipotent chara, outerversal touhou, outerversal mister mxy (along with 2-A thought robot) and high 1-C xeno goku. And beyond omnipotent 4d fusion goku.
Also that argument against vs battles is sort of a genetic fallacy. Although it is best to just go through threads and use information from that rather than ask for outside help or link them to profiles. That is what i normally do.
Thanks for the tip...

As for the comment section I can leave the link of the video and look for a comment '12 nonillion? Rip Sailor Moon and Jiren' the comment should have 26 answers by now (Thats the warzone)...

And a quick question...Does a character have to have Beyond Dimensional Existence (Type 2 or 3) to be considered Outerversal or High Outerversal....

Type 2 Beyond-Dimensional Existence is outerversal, type 3 is high outerversal.

Although a character can be physically 3D but have power on that level.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Type 2 Beyond-Dimensional Existence is outerversal, type 3 is high outerversal.
Although a character can be physically 3D but have power on that level.
Thanks for the information

Honestly, the wiki should probably discuss this sort of thing more. It's tiring for the staff if they're constantly attacked.

The question has already been answered, it's probably best to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back