• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarifications on Bayonetta’s ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want me to explain why counter-arguments that I've decided don't hold up against the main premise.... don't hold up against the main premise? Like, look at my initial post I guess? This may come as a surprise to you but one can look at both sides and of an argument and just agree with another's stance on the matter.

My main stance was that nothing solidly supported the erasure scaling to his base statistics, especially when the energy absorbed was a whole level of infinity lower than the scale of the erased structure. That hasn't changed for me.
Did you see the part where I explained that his absorption also targeted the 5D space, and not just the multiverse? That has yet to be responded to, which is why I’m confused.

My guy, in one post you have proven you didnt read any of the arguments. Singularity isnt Low 1-C because he scales to his EE, he is Low 1-C because he physically beat the shit out of people who are Low 1-C physically.
Weekly you can keep asserting your viewpoint. It won't make it true. But honestly, I've learned enough from your shenanigans over the years to not get caught up in this nonsense. So, to repeat these immortal words, pop off I guess. You're welcome to get more staff to check this out.

Or the part where it was explained how Singularity physically fought and killed characters that physically scale to Low 1-C, which is the actual reason why he is Low 1-C physically

Weekly you can keep asserting your viewpoint. It won't make it true. But honestly, I've learned enough from your shenanigans over the years to not get caught up in this nonsense. So, to repeat these immortal words, pop off I guess. You're welcome to get more staff to check this out.
So...should i just report you now for willfully ignoring facts in favor of your own skewed viewpoint? Since we're all jumping on the bandwagon of empty reports for doing nothing reportworthy

Weekly isn’t being out of line here. Multiple arguments have been presented, including singularity scaling to other characters who scale to low 1-C physically. It isn’t just the EE argument anymore.

Aesir, Right Eye Jubileus and Rodin (who scales to max power Jubileus) all have Trinity destroying power. Bayonetta spars with them, besting Jubileus and Rodin, and holding her own against Aesir.
Singularity beats Bayonetta in his Definition Form.
Singularity is also stated to be the strongest villain thus far. Ginnungagap is part of Chaos, which is only a third of the Trinity.
Paradiso and Inferno are structurally stronger than Chaos.

Whilst I actually do agree with Milly's reasoning for the downgrade, I disagree with the downgrade as a whole.

So...should i just report you now for willfully ignoring facts in favor of your own skewed viewpoint? Since we're all jumping on the bandwagon of empty reports for doing nothing reportworthy
If you feel like making such a nothing burger out of me not agreeing with you then sure, go for it. This'll be something to see.

Let's just stop for a second and check everything again.

As I understand shit, basically singularity EE doesn't scale to his physical abilities.

He is stated to be stronger than any other enemy so far.

The big bads of previous games can affect the whole of the trinity of realities

The question is of the ToR encompasses ginnun too because if it doesn't then there's no reason to upgrade them

Yeah, I explained a few posts ago that the ToR encompasses everything in their cosmology. Even a realm called Purgatorio that isn’t part of any of the three realms, is classified under the ToR

Let's just stop for a second and check everything again.

As I understand shit, basically singularity EE doesn't scale to his physical abilities.

He is stated to be stronger than any other enemy so far.

The big bads of previous games can affect the whole of the trinity of realities
His EE doesnt scale to physicals but he has physically beaten the shit out of characters who do scale to Low 1-C physically, most notably Bayonetta 1 Bayo and Bayonetta 2 Bayo, as well as the fusion of Bayonetta 1, 2, and 3 Bayo into a singular being.
The question is of the ToR encompasses ginnun too because if it doesn't then there's no reason to upgrade them
Yes, Ginnungagap is part of Chaos

Yeah reading the responses I'm not fully convinced by the 5-D scaling to their physical stats. Still in agreement with everyone being 2-A.

Yeah reading the responses I'm not fully convinced by the 5-D scaling to their physical stats. Still in agreement with everyone being 2-A.
So youre just ignoring everything that was presented then. Good to know that destroying a Low 1-C structure via physical power means you dont scale to Low 1-C physically. Thank you for proving my point.

His EE doesnt scale to physicals but he has physically beaten the shit out of characters who do scale to Low 1-C physically, most notably Bayonetta 1 Bayo and Bayonetta 2 Bayo, as well as the fusion of Bayonetta 1, 2, and 3 Bayo into a singular being.

Yes, Ginnungagap is part of Chaos
Personally I don't care where Bayo and Co lands because Dante still haxes her ass lmao but didn't he defeat them because he specifically controls phenomena and fate and all that shit? He even says than when 3Bayo resist it

Also the fusion was beating his ass pretty good so dunno about him scaling to them

Personally I don't care where Bayo and Co lands because Dante still haxes her ass lmao but didn't he defeat them because he specifically controls phenomena and fate and all that shit? He even says than when 3Bayo resist it
No? He physically cut them in half and impaled them.

Also the fusion was beating his ass pretty good so dunno about him scaling to them
He still physically overpowers her so he would physically scale above her wherever that is.

Nah, he physically beats down every bayo he comes into contact with. But some of them are fated to lose. Doesn’t change the fact that he beats them up tho.

@WeeklyBattles you wanna keep this behavior up? Because your report on the RVT isn't helping you here.

@Comicgyal Nothing about the ginnungegap's mentioned to be absorbed into Singularity for him to gain this power, and that it's only a specific hax. Idk what else to tell you other than that Milly's arguments make sense to me unless there's something you have that proves the ginnungegap is a part of Singularity's power.

@Comicgyal Nothing about the ginnungegap's mentioned to be absorbed into Singularity for him to gain this power, and that it's only a specific hax. Idk what else to tell you other than that Milly's arguments make sense to me unless there's something you have that proves the ginnungegap is a part of Singularity's power.
My guy, that is not the only reason why Singularity is Low 1-C.

@WeeklyBattles you wanna keep this behavior up? Because your report on the RVT isn't helping you here.

As I've said before, I also agree with the premise that Low 1-C Physicals shouldn't be provided by Singularity's Existence Erasure, but that isn't why he should have Low 1-C Physicals. It's because he scales above or around Jubileus, Aesir and presumably Rodin who all could remake the Trinity of Realities. Bayonetta spars with all three of them well enough, beating two of them, and Singularity beat Arch Eve Origin, who's stronger than the ones who did the sparring.

As I've said before, I also agree with the premise that Low 1-C Physicals shouldn't be provided by Singularity's Existence Erasure, but that isn't why he's Low 1-C. It's because he scales above or around Jubileus, Aesir and presumably Rodin who all could remake the Trinity of Realities.
Not only that, but Jubileus and Aesir outright tanked the First Armageddon which split reality into the Trinity

As they mentioned above, scaling above the other god tiers is a big reason.

but yes, it is said singularity gains power from Ginnun.

Here it says that Singularity uses the powers of the Worlds his body is comprised of, this power is his phenomenal affirmation.
As we know “World” is used to described the universe, or in this case, the multiple parallel universes. But parallel dimension is being used to described realms like Ginnungagap.

How do we know? Well, Ginnungagap is the only space where dimension is used in its best form, “ 次元

In this scan, a scientist is conducting tests to reach Ginnungagap. He specifically uses 次元 when classifying it, this is the only scan that uses dimensions in this way.

So parallel dimensions is in response to Ginnungagap, as nothing else is referred to dimension in that way. So singularity draws power not only from the multiverse, but from Ginnungagap as well.

As we know “World” is used to described the universe, or in this case, the multiple parallel universes. But parallel dimension is being used to described realms like Ginnungagap.

How do we know? Well, Ginnungagap is the only space where dimension is used in its best form, “ 次元

In this scan, a scientist is conducting tests to reach Ginnungagap. He specifically uses 次元 when classifying it, this is the only scan that uses dimensions in this way.
Appreciated, that is indeed the Japanese word for dimension, so I can drop that part of the argument, actually.

@Comicgyal Is there anything in the series that further explains the Ginnungegap is referred as a parallel dimension? Because this sounds more like an alternate universe than a higher dimensional realm.

@Comicgyal Is there anything in the series that further explains the Ginnungegap is referred as a parallel dimension? Because this sounds more like an alternate universe than a higher dimensional realm.
The translation says it’s an alternate dimension above.. also it’s already accepted as 5D. We’re not arguing if it’s a higher dimensional realm here.

I’m asking for more statements like this to know that’s what they’re talking about, besides your second scan you posted talked about parallel worlds, which doesn’t tell me it’s the Ginnungegap.

I’m asking for more statements like this to know that’s what they’re talking about, besides your second scan you posted talked about parallel worlds, which doesn’t tell me it’s the Ginnungegap.
So for clarification, you want more statements that Ginnungagap is a dimension, or that the scan is referring to Ginnungagap as the dimension?

I want more statements that in reference to the parallel dimension, that it's specifically the ginnungegap. Because your second scan heavily implies it just being the alternate universes Bayo goes to as opposed to the Ginnungegap.

I want more statements that in reference to the parallel dimension, that it's specifically the ginnungegap. Because your second scan heavily implies it just being the alternate universes Bayo goes to as opposed to the Ginnungegap.
Oh, well the scan itself references it very well.

For starters, the log is called “The Gaping Abyss” (which is what ginnun is called)

He also mentions how he manages to come back from the abyss.

He then says “I wonder what world is behind that light?” Which is what portals to other worlds in Ginnungagap look like, giant beacons of light.

hope that helps!

Oh, well the scan itself references it very well.

For starters, the log is called “The Gaping Abyss” (which is what ginnun is called)

He also mentions how he manages to come back from the abyss.

He then says “I wonder what world is behind that light?” Which is what portals to other worlds in Ginnungagap look like, giant beacons of light.

hope that helps!
The Gaping Abyss scan (Heheh, "Gaping") and coming back from it are the same. Think you made a mistake there

Just to clarify, Gin (I'm not typing that out) exists within the Trinity of Worlds?

Just to clarify, Gin (I'm not typing that out) exists within the Trinity of Worlds?
Ginnungagap is called the "Chaotic Abyss", in relation to Chaos, it encompasses (specifically) the World of Chaos when it's described as encompassing the parallel worlds, whilst also being in-between those worlds. It's physically impossible for it not to be part of the Trinity of Realities.

Yes, specifically it is part of Chaos. Chaos is comprised of two parts, the Worlds of Chaos/Human Worlds, which is the multiverse made up of an infinite number of universes, and the Ginnungagap, which is the space that encompasses all of the universes in the multiverse 'as the universe does to planets'. Chaos is one of the three realms that comprise the Trinity of Realities.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit would you like to do changes after 48 hours of the CRT creation since you have gotten 4 staff members who are still entitled to their opinion and confirmed that they read the opposition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back