• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a question about Attack Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just noticed that Persona 5 is 3-C because of the attack animation. We do the same with Disgaea, Final Fantasy and such. And that's totally cool!

But, why is Gilgamesh from Fate Extra, where he uses 3 galaxies in Enuma Elish, not accepted as Galaxy level?

I mean, there's no proof that Enuma Elish used galaxies... But then again, so does the Big Bang Challenge of Persona 5. Unless.. That has proof? Just a question.

Just because they kinda look like galaxies doesn't mean they are actually galaxies. They're way too small for that. And galaxy level Gilgamesh would be a ridiculous outlier anyway.

Well I don't want to be rude, but that reasoning can extend to Persona 5. Was there any proof that Big Bang Challenge was actually a galaxy?

Also Outlier? Isn't Extra CCC a different universe from Fate/stay night? So how could a feat from a different universe be an outlier when compared to a weaker counterpart?

They happen in the same universe, just on different timelines. And even if they took place on completely different universes, Galaxy level is also an outlier for CCC itself, since everything else in that game only reaches Large Planet level.

If you have a problem with the P5 stats, make a P5 thread, not a Fate one.

Oh okay.

Also technically this is both a P5 and a Fate thread so yeah. But anyways, you already answered my question, so no biggie. I was just wondering since this wiki considers attack animations as okay to use but not okay with Fate. Turns out that 3 galaxies is an outlier for CCC. So basically, we're fine even if there's no proof of these attacks being actual celestial objects. But the reason why Gil's feat isn't accepted is because it's an outlier, not because there's no proof, right?

Oh. Then by that logic... Shouldn't the galaxy level stats of Persona 5 be removed because there's no proof of the attacks being actual galaxies/celestial bodies?

.. Never mind, my question was answered already anyways. Thanks!

@Shiny

I feel like you're equivocating things here that shouldn't be equivocated.

We see the galaxies in Gilgamesh's attack are comparable in size to himself.

We aren't just saying "there's no proof of them being galaxies", it's that we're specifically shown that they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back