• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the SCP Foundation contain a bloodlusted Gilgamesh?

Word spread to the Foundation that blonde haired, red-eyed, man wearing a golden suit with [REDACTED] powers is wrecking havoc in a town. Apparently this man called gilgamesh is aware about the foundation and is prepared But the foundation is prepared to thanks to these people called servants giving the foundation knowledge about gil.

Sorry if my storytelling is bad. if it bad please tell me a better roleplay/story. can you guys also explain/describe gilgamesh like he is an scp in a scp document.

The Foundation's Profile

Gilgamesh's profile

Rules:

Both the foundation and gilgamesh are bloodlusted.

5-B for both (Gilgamesh has full power Enuma Elish) (The Foundation is mobile task forces and can use reality warping but not anything above 5-B).

Both have knowledge of each other (the foundation has knowledge of servants because of knowledge of Gilgamesh) and both are given two days of prep.

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in the plains.

win via death or incap (the foundation doesn't necessarily need to kill gilgamesh just incap and contain him. however they will kill if necessary.

Who wins and why.

Absolutely not, anything the foundation can do has been EAd by the time they hit Swann, which is their only real wincon here since Gilgamesh is also 6-C physically

And any decent amount of prep for the foundation causes them to stomp gil into oblivion because they 1-A erase his golden ass with Swann

i'm only using they're first key. aka mobile task force. they can't use the only other keys.
... why did you put a bunch of tier 9s against bloodlusted Gilgamesh? SNI+Enkidu+EA GG no re and they all get steam rolled. Not to mention that guns and similar things literally won't effect Gilgamesh, even if the foundation had everything the only human who could actually step to Gil and not DIE is Dr. Clef, and he stomps Gil due to resisting all of his shit. And even then Gil planet busts if SNI tells him he has to planet bust, this is a massive stomp, and the foundation would literally never be able to hold a 6-C for any real amount of time, they can't even hold a 9-A for very long.

is far higher key allowed? also is the Personnel allowed too?
Neither actually matter, Gilgamesh has already planet busted before the foundation can even do anything. Give the foundation prep and they have stopped 2-As with limited prep

Neither actually matter, Gilgamesh has already planet busted before the foundation can even do anything. Give the foundation prep and they have stopped 2-As with limited prep
if personnel allowed then they literally no diff. 001 and Overvoid lurk gg.

also they don't need preparation for 5-B key and have some hax

if personnel allowed then they literally no diff. 001 and Overvoid lurk gg.

also they don't need preparation for 5-B key and have some hax
If they have prep to get to those then yes, they stomp, but they kind of need an earth to live on

EA doesn't take that long to charge, and SNI will tell gil of literally everything the foundation could possibly do

If they have prep to get to those then yes, they stomp, but they kind of need an earth to live on

EA doesn't take that long to charge, and SNI will tell gil of literally everything the foundation could possibly do
I mean, it's not that it takes long to notice that you are being devastated by a 5-B attack.

some of them can just literally use spatial manipulation or reallity warping.

but anyways, as said above Personnel key stomps

Seriously, do not bloodlust Gilgamesh...
I mean, it's not that it takes long to notice that you are being devastated by a 5-B attack.

some of them can just literally use spatial manipulation or reallity warping.
And why should gil not fly, dodge, or just blast EA early at the poor sods who are trying to use the 5-B attack? And even then it literally only takes Gil saying "Enuma Elish" to blast a full power EA.

And why should gil not fly, dodge, or just blast EA early at the poor sods who are trying to use the 5-B attack? And even then it literally only takes Gil saying "Enuma Elish" to blast a full power EA.
how the hell can gil dodge reallity warping? I highly doubt Achilles Heels needs time for RW.

The entire scope of knowledge of all beings, it's and informational and mental construct, specifically the Human Noosphere. I don't think Gilgamesh could really even affect them in there, while Ara Arun could effect them here.
Interesting

Hmm, from a quick read over it doesn't seem like much of it will effect gil due to resistance to mind screw, and the rest doesn't seem too offensively oriented...
Didn't SCP-3480 like affected all people? shouldn't this be above Tiamat mind manipulation? also wasn't 3480 actually memory manipulation or something similiar?

Didn't SCP-3480 like affected all people? shouldn't this be above Tiamat mind manipulation? also wasn't 3480 actually memory manipulation or something similiar?
Gilgamesh resists mind screw in the billions due to sheer ego. Tiamat's mindscrew is 4-D i believe, don't quote me on that one though. Memory manip is resisted

Hmm, from a quick read over it doesn't seem like much of it will effect gil due to resistance to mind screw, and the rest doesn't seem too offensively oriented...
Reality warping that can cause incorporeal effects due to lack of reality and instant atomization?

Gilgamesh can literally turn into a form that bypasses Servant NPI. And they have every kind of NPI that you can think of
No, this was an example of what they can effectively nullify by using their powers. Not what they can do. They can however lower the baseline reality to make even 3480 able to be killed with conventional reality warping. Though from what i've explained with Aru Orun, this is besides the point.

No, this was an example of what they can effectively nullify by using their powers. Not what they can do. They can however lower the baseline reality to make even 3480 able to be killed with conventional reality warping. Though from what i've explained with Aru Orun, this is besides the point.
Does this RE hit something thst can't be hit by people who can hit Acasual 5, Abstract 1, and NEP 2?

Back