• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jump Force character wish fulfilment.

Assuming only Dragonball, Bleach,Naruto and One Piece would be in Jump force.

What top ten characters(apart from the already confirmed ones) do you want to see appear in the game?

We assume ten from each verse.

I will start with Naruto:

Getting who we know is in it out of the way: Naruto and Sasuke.

For my others:

Kaguya

Toneri

Momoshiki

Nagato

Madara

Itachi

Minato

Konan

Extra:Hagoromo (because I want him in some game playable and would be fun to see people plan a moveset for him)

Imo,jump force is gonna be trash.

Art Direction of this game isn't very good for the game with anime characters,the fighting mechanics are meh,graphics are too bright and too much sparkles.

I agree with pretty much everything you said lol but I cant say I am not excited to see characters I like in a game lol.

Cell would likely be in it he is very well known and liked.

Personally from the Bleach side I hope to see Uryu, Byakuya and of course Ulquiorra.

From Fairy Tail: Natsu Erza Lucy Gray

From Saint Seiya: Pegasus Seiya Hades

From Chrono Trigger: Crono

From Dr. Slump: God (a.k.a wannabe Master Roshi) Arale

I mean. The artstyle is the only priper one for a 3D fighting game that has character with such differing artstyles of their own.

The fighting movesets are pretty mediocre tough.

As for characters, seeing L would be nice

Tsuna

Yami

Asta

Gon

Killua

Mereum

All Might

Rin Okamura-the manga has been one of the best selling this year lmao, people forgot

Saint Seiya

Berumuda or Hades

They will probably add 3 characters per verse that you can play as and one from verses like Death Note that act as support characters.

Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza

Naruto: Sasuke, Naruto, Madara

Bleach: Ichigo, Rukia, Aizen

One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Donquixote Doflamingo

If MB get in the playable character will be either Medaka and Kumagawa,aside them i dunno.

HxH will be Gon,Killua,and Meruem.

KHR well this is hard,Tsuna,aside him?

for KHR i of course want Tsuna lol in oath flame and UDW as his transformatino but besides him give me Yamamoto as a hero, Enma as well and Byakuran and Bermuda

@Sir Ovens

High chances everyone from J-Stars is going to return. I have to search for the interview but one of the main game developers said something about there will be no support in this game and there will be more characters than there were in J-Stars Victory Vs. I am mostly looking forward to see characters from Medaka Box, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Shaman King verse.

Also, I'm going to stomp with my Team online.

Medakajumpforce
Medaka 1st Jump Force pick.

Yugi and atem render by alanmac95-dblmpf8
Yugi second Jump Force Pick.

Zoro
Zoro third jump force pick.

It's so hard to pick outa Mukuro and Byakuran lol they both do like likeable but I guess it would make sense to have Chromoe and Mukruo as hero's

And here I am wishing they have Jotaro and DIO with time stop. J-stars had Joseph and Jonathan. Now I want my Stand bois.

lol i know what i said but for some reason i personally think they would probably put Xanxus in before everyone else besides Tsuna

Considering part 5 anime is comming out soon, Giorno might not be impossible. (aslong as they don't give him GER, or he would easily be 100% the most broken character in the game)

Well medaka is very powerful, her abillity is broken as ****, especially after gaining like a 1/4th of Ajimu's abillities, still can't win over a normal dude with reality check hax though.

But yeah if she has all the abilities she got near the end of the manga right affter she destroyed the moon, she would be very broken, especially with the Minuses like AF, SD and Encounter, I mean she even managed to hit Mr.Fresh once.

Well,i dunno if Girono come in in Jump Force,since Jotaro and DIO are more popular than him.

And well,for Medaka it will be hard to create her gameplay if she's EoS.

Wait for them to pull a 180 on us and put Josuke Higashikata from Part 8.

Confirmed characters so far:

Dragon Ball: Goku, Vegeta, Frieza

Naruto: Sasuke, Naruto

Bleach: Ichigo, Rukia, Aizen

One Piece: Luffy, Zoro, Black Beard, Sanji, Marshall D. Teach

HxH: Con, Hisoka, Killian

Either every verse gets 5 characters each or only One Piece.

Blackbeard? They could have picked any One Piece villain and they picked Blackbeard?

I'm sorely disappointed.

Back