• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Maki and Toji's Ap

Yeah so Maki and Toji still being 8-A just doesn't make sense.

Maki

1. For starters Maki's power while being fatigued and injured is still on the level of knocking Naoya out, a high tier first grade who can take a kick from Choso
2. After this Maki then undergoes training with Miyo, and comes out being stated "its like she suddenly grew", not too important, some might say only in senses but it should be overall since it was training to progress her body more.
3. Next we have Maki being stated to be an equal to Toji.
4. Included in JJH's main force alongside Yuta and Hakari, two characters we have rated at Low 7-C
5. Before Okkotsu and Takeba, they considered bringing in Maki, and Kenjaku admits to specifically surveying her, noting her physical prowess, and how he’ll need to be on guard with her.

Maki and Toji should be Low 7-C.

How Maki's would look.

Toji's can stay the same as most his scaling is derived from Maki's

Last edited:
Toji is a superhuman considered "truly superhuman" by Yuki who we rate as 7-C.

Maki and Toji should be 7-C.
Idk about this. Him being a superhuman is refering to the fact that he can pull off all the feats and abilities that a sorcerer would need CE to perform without having any himself. It's not really talking about his stats

I do agree with them being Low 7-C though

Idk about this. Him being a superhuman is refering to the fact that he can pull off all the feats and abilities that a sorcerer would need CE to perform without having any himself. It's not really talking about his stats
It is. His senses and stats both come from the fact his body has zero ce and he built up a resistance to curses, the main thing the verse uses to fight.

I do agree her scaling to Kenjaku but there is no 7C rating characters available except Gojo and Sukuna idk where this rating comes from. She & Toji should be Low 7-C.

Yeah so Maki and Toji still being 8-A just doesn't make sense.

Maki

1. For starters Maki's power while being fatigued and injured is still on the level of knocking Naoya out, a high tier first grade who can take a kick from Choso
This one is not fully Awakened as in not EQ to Toji. So it's better to keep her rating as 8-A or whatever future revisions falls under.
2. After this Maki then undergoes training with Miyo, and comes out being stated "its like she suddenly grew", not too important, some might say only in senses but it should be overall since it was training to progress her body more.
3. Next we have Maki being stated to be an equal to Toji.
4. Included in JJH's main force alongside Yuta and Hakari, two characters we have rated at Low 7-C
5. Before Okkotsu and Takeba, they considered bringing in Maki, and Kenjaku admits to specifically surveying her, noting her physical prowess, and how he’ll need to be on guard with her.
6. Uraume had to focus more curse energy on her with their Maximum output ct, that is rated Low 7-C.
This should be low 7-C for fully Awakened Maki who is EQ to Toji.

Doesn't scale to her Durability. JJk currently isn't considered as UES.
We aren't talking about dura, we're talking about power. Also Uraume has 7-C dura

This one is not fully Awakened as in not EQ to Toji. So it's better to keep her rating as 8-A or whatever future revisions falls under.
It's more just to show us even while weakened she's able to one shot people in 8-A, of course this isn't to say she's several times greater but to show her superiority to 8-A tiered characters

We aren't talking about dura, we're talking about power.
I'm not talking about Maki durability I'm talking about Uraume AP and Durability not scaled as same. Same thing like Sukuna fire arrow not scaling to his durability. 7-C rating is Uraume own things as AP that's what I was saying it doens't scale to anyone.
It's more just to show us even while weakened she's able to one shot people in 8-A, of course this isn't to say she's several times greater but to show her superiority to 8-A tiered characters
Yeah I understand but it's better to keep that as a seperate key or you are mixing both Keys? I mean the one who murdered zenin clan and fully realised maki?
The verse's profiles are kinda ass

Shows how much we've invested all the stocks in Gojo and Sukuna's profiles
God tiers are High 7-C
Special Grade are Low 7-C
I guess Grade 1 gonna be 8-B because of new calculations.

Btw you are the one who added 7-C for Yuki without a CRT?

I did that cuz her profile says she scales to Uraume

I'm not talking about Maki durability I'm talking about Uraume AP and Durability not scaled as same. Same thing like Sukuna fire arrow not scaling to his durability. 7-C rating is Uraume own things as AP that's what I was saying it doens't scale to anyone.
Why does this matter? They are still 7-C due to their powers.

Yeah I understand but it's better to keep that as a seperate key or you are mixing both Keys? I mean the one who murdered zenin clan and fully realised maki?
They can be separate keys.

No I made her Low 7-C. Last time I touched her profile was for that. I believe Sir Marvelous is who put her as 7-C and she scales to Uraume in her page so that should be fine.

What exactly is the scaling chain?
A lot of back and forth about who and what scales to Low 7-C and 7-C.
Not much of a scaling chain to directly link her, but everything put in the op shows she's on the level of those with 7-C and Low 7-C

You condemned this crt to 8 pages of arguing.
619qLkd.png

I did that cuz her profile says she scales to Uraume
Blocking an attack which was supposed to kill 8-B characters. Also when did blocking something automatically scales to AP? Yuki body durability is way lesser than star amp. Kenjaku durability doesn't scale to that. He got his shit rocked. What I'm saying even if you scale Yuki blocking Uraume attacks with her Shikigami=7-C that doesn't scale to Kenjaku that's what I'm saying. His special grade Cursed got one shoted and she punched him and broke his arms and split his head.
Can casually block Uraume's attacks
Why does this matter? They are still 7-C due to their powers.
When did Maki performed feats to scale to Uraume 7-C rating? She was literally struck inside the ice and we don't have any time period of when she broke free. Even to assume she scales to Uraume 7-C rating there should be some statement or feats to back it up. Which doesn't exist for now. Also how TF you scale character A to Character B when there is no statement or feats for one damaging other?
No I made her Low 7-C. Last time I touched her profile was for that. I believe Sir Marvelous is who put her as 7-C and she scales to Uraume in her page so that should be fine.
I was talking about sir Marv only.

Blocking an attack which was supposed to kill 8-B characters. Also when did blocking something automatically scales to AP? Yuki body durability is way lesser than star amp. Kenjaku durability doesn't scale to that. He got his shit rocked. What I'm saying even if you scale Yuki blocking Uraume attacks with her Shikigami=7-C that doesn't scale to Kenjaku that's what I'm saying. His special grade Cursed got one shoted and she punched him and broke his arms and split his head.
Chill. I wasn't aware at the time so I just went with the profile's scaling

Not much of a scaling chain to directly link her, but everything put in the op shows she's on the level of those with 7-C and Low 7-C
Choso is only At least 8-A, being a physical match for Shibuya Incident Yuji.
The remainder of Jujutsu High's forces are Yuji... and Inumaki and Kirara.
5. Before Okkotsu and Takeba, they considered bringing in Maki
She's, by far, the most capable combatant of the group.
Uraume had to focus more curse energy on her with their Maximum output ct, that is rated Low 7-C.
Yes, but Maki was frozen shut. She lost to Uraume's Low 7-C attack.
Kenjaku admits to specifically surveying her, noting her physical prowess, and how he’ll need to be on guard with her.
Kenjaku scaling works, probably.

The remainder of Jujutsu High's forces are Yuji... and Inumaki and Kirara.
So?

She's, by far, the most capable combatant of the group.
How?

Yes, but Maki was frozen shut. She lost to Uraume's Low 7-C attack.
Due to its sealing nature, but even still she (somehow) managed to escape it later, especially considering Yuki notes Toji’s HR body has a resistant to curses, meaning jujutsu.

We don't have any time frame when she got out. It's possible Yuji broke her out after Sukuna and Uraume got out of that place.

@Arkenis remove Uraume scaling. Especially we don't have any scaling chain or something to back it up that maki scales to Uraume Max Output.

You can still scale Maki and Toji to Low 7-C with being danger to Kenjaku life. So it's better to go with what we got so far

I made a small explanation if you like it you can use this. This already covers most of the things.
Small Town level (Kenjaku considered Maki to be one of the three Jujutsu high heavy hitters who would pose a danger to him and his plans. Superior to Post-Shibuya Incident Arc Yuji, they were able to put up a decent fight against 15F Sukuna, who had access to 10% of his cursed energy output.)

When did Maki performed feats to scale to Uraume 7-C rating? She was literally struck inside the ice and we don't have any time period of when she broke free. Even to assume she scales to Uraume 7-C rating there should be some statement or feats to back it up. Which doesn't exist for now. Also how TF you scale character A to Character B when there is no statement or feats for one damaging other?
6. Uraume had to focus more curse energy on her with their Maximum output ct, that is rated Low 7-C.
This would mean Maki is overall more powerful than the ct and needed the ce to be focused more to Maki.

Focused CE Maximum CT > Maki > Maximum CT >

This would mean Maki is overall more powerful than the ct and needed the ce to be focused more to Maki.

Focused CE Maximum CT > Maki > Maximum CT >
The context is important, it wasn't mentioned that Uraume struggled to freeze Maki. It simply states that she directed her output towards Maki, not Yuji. Despite this, Uraume still sealed her. Additionally, it's not the maximum Cursed Technique; it's the maximum output of "Froze Calm." If Maki scales to that attack, she should be capable of escaping it. Your argument implies that Uraume had already used the maximum output of that technique, and then there was another maximum output of the same technique, which was never stated or implied in the manga.

Simple words what nullflower said

And why are ya disagreeing with this one point? Everything else points to Maki being on Uraume's level regardless if ya disagree with the frost calm feat.

Back