• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Maki and Toji's Ap

And why are ya disagreeing with this one point? Everything else points to Maki being on Uraume's level regardless if ya disagree with the frost calm feat.
Unless we scale Uraume ~ Kenjaku. But still the point of Sealing you are bringing doesn't work. It would make sense to scale to her Uraume Max Output if Maki broke out of it. Which she didn't.
They can use more ce after a max output. Its that simple
When CT output is already maximum it's called maximum output. There is nothing in manga or Fanbook states you can increase maximum Output on top of another max Output or CE energy.

This is how it'd all look. I've removed the Uraume stuff to make this easier, no need to argue for it anymore.

Last edited:
This is how it'd all look. I've removed the Uraume stuff to make this easier, no need to argue for it anymore.
You should add she fighting 15F Sukuna with 10% of CE output and Sukuna saying she is tougher opponent than Post Shibuya incident Yuji as supporting evidence if you like.

Btw draft looks good as it is.

You should add she fighting 15F Sukuna with 10% of CE output and Sukuna saying she is tougher opponent than Post Shibuya incident Yuji as supporting evidence if you like.

Btw draft looks good as it is.
I don't think it's that important, unless there's something else making 10% Sukuna around the Low 7-C range, he should be way lower though unless that Yuji also is rated Low 7-C.

Found this for Kenjaku
Antigravity System Lapse
pjimage-(10)-5.jpg

I didn't specify; that's on me. I meant for Toji and Maki in general since their profiles have it stated as unknown. They should scale to Yuji class M jump or possibly Chojuro's class G stone hands.

Also, there's a potential few seconds that Kenjaku hadn't activated AGS and resisted the black hole on sheer physicals.

Another also, was wondering if anyone remembers/knows where a calc for Jin'ichi Missile Fists? I believe it came out to town level

I didn't specify; that's on me. I meant for Toji and Maki in general since their profiles have it stated as unknown. They should scale to Yuji class M jump or possibly Chojuro's class G stone hands.
Recalced. It's just really good Class M now

Does anyone have any reason to scale to those?

I didn’t read all of the thread but are some people here implying that Uraume can punch harder than Maki or did I misread something

Recalced. It's just really good Class M now

Does anyone have any reason to scale to those?
Oh well for class G. Figured Maki and Yuji would be comparable to each other at the time they fought Sukuna together and Maki did overpower the stone hands during the Zenin Massacre, last I remember.

Naobito is Low 7-C.
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)]How he is [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)]Low 7-C[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)] is beyond me, considering neither Nanami (whom he supercedes) or Dagon (who he is inferior to) are [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)], but he [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)]is[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)] given that rating.[/COLOR]
Low 7-C ~ Naobito < Toji = Maki.

Naobito is Low 7-C.
[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)]How he is [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)] is beyond me, considering neither Nanami (whom he supercedes) or Dagon (who he is inferior to) are [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)], but he [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)]is[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(224,224,224,0.8)] given that rating.[/COLOR]
Low 7-C ~ Naobito < Toji = Maki.
He should be downgraded. He has nothing to do with low 7-C anymore.

JJK Tiers are all over the place rn

Hidden Inventory Suguru is rated as Low 7-C and Toji is 8-A despite defeating him with ease and Hidden Inventory Satoru being 8-A.

Hiromi is Low 7-C for whatever reason.

It seems people focus solely on Satoru & Sukuna and completely neglect the rest of the cast

5 hours edit: Uraume has Low 7-C dura for blocking 8-A Choso's Piercing Blood, and o was still harmed by it

Last edited:
@Arkenis you should update the OP as small Town level instead of town level people are misunderstanding between 7-C and Low 7-C difference.
JJK Tiers are all over the place rn

Hidden Inventory Suguru is rated as Low 7-C and Toji is 8-A despite defeating him with ease and Hidden Inventory Satoru being 8-A.

Hiromi is Low 7-C for whatever reason.

It seems people focus solely on Satoru & Sukuna and completely neglect rest of the cast
There is gonna be revision by Max and @SunDaGamer to fix Mid and Low tier characters. It's gonna take some time I guess they are currently collecting the feats.

Back