• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojo full throttle Rct
Maki fighting with her intestines hanging out
Nanami fighting numerous curses/trans humans with half his body burned to the bone
Huh, I expected something like this:
"1.Sukuna tanking Yujis soul punches+ Angel CT+ SSK stab whilst being brain damaged and still not being pressed. 2.Gojo getting up 5 seconds later after literally tearing his own brain apart(he prolly felt more brain damage than sukuna). 3.Mahito getting his soul killed down to 40%, taking 2 Black flashes offguard one being post domain, and laughing off the combined damage of allat at once"

not mine but just saying. Speaking of full throttle rct, in first domain battle gojo is fully experiencing Malevolent Shrine, and at some point, is destroying part of his brain and regenerating it, under those Slashes. that would be easily top 3 imo. But given how gojo reaching his limits with the side effects in chapter 230 easily made him go down on his knees and start heaving... that one seems like it's far more painful. Though he did take it like a champ, and get up several seconds later after going down, and start shit-talking Sukuna and punch him in.

yip yap going around here, let's discuss something better
(@Thebannanaworkshop ima steal yo idea bitch 😂👌💯)

Top 3 endurance feats in JJK, go. Make yo list. (This isn't "stats" type of thing)
1. Gojo (Fought Toji with a stab wound in the chest and several days of fatigue, fought Sukuna whilst his CT is burnt out, has RCT at full throttle, being slashed all over, having limbs chopped off, and with his brain drowning in its own blood)
2. Yuki (Fought Kenjaku whilst her limbs were distorted and mangled and her body was crushed to the point of constant bleeding all over)
3. Yuji (Fought a finger bearer with his arm chopped arm, fights at 10% health, constantly runs through fatal attacks just to land hits (Sukuna), and forces his body to continue fighting even with massive amounts of internal bleeding)

"1.Sukuna tanking Yujis soul punches+ Angel CT+ SSK stab whilst being brain damaged and still not being pressed. 2.Gojo getting up 5 seconds later after literally tearing his own brain apart(he prolly felt more brain damage than sukuna). 3.Mahito getting his soul killed down to 40%, taking 2 Black flashes offguard one being post domain, and laughing off the combined damage of allat at once"
Feel like 1 and 2 is just survivability more than endurance. Sukuna is enduring stuff others could like those punches Mahito could take those, Jacob’s ladder doesn’t seem to take a lot to withstand, and the stab is something that I see Kenjaku, Yuta, Hakari, Gojo, and Yuji enduring. Even all of that together it doesn’t seem that big. And Mahito’s isn’t that crazy either, those bf aren’t messing up his soul either.

Maki’s feat is incredible because she’s has no means of healing that like rct so she’s literally just combating numerous semi or first grades with loss of blood and an open stomach.

Sorry sir

Maki is violating every single Grade 1
Nah uh
gAGJsT9.png

I'm fine with the 1 microsecond cap being removed tbh, it was pretty much a formality considering how many other things this verse has that places it leagues below MHS+ like even with Sukuna being weakened by Yuji's Soul Manip rn, he's still in the Zone and landing Black Flashes yet susceptible to being tagged by Yuji's Piercing Blood

Sukuna isn’t even that nerfed to where he’d be that much slower, as in going from FTL vs Kashimo to supersonic attacks being relevant

So just wondering have all the profiles been updated in terms of scaling? Cause I see a whole bunch of scaling between characters of different tiers even though they aren’t the same tier.

For example Jogo is stronger than 3 Finger Sukuna but he’s still just considered 8-B while Sukuna is 8-A.

Like this isn’t the only one I see. I saw around a dozen or so of these scaling problems on JJK profiles.

What about Choso being 8-B when he punched a hole in Uraume’s hand with Piercing Blood that needed to be healed with RCT?

Or Hakari being Low 7-C even though Uraume’s profile says they are 7-C even though they fought on par with Hakari

Ahh I see. Was wondering why the scaling was such a mess. Like I could’ve sworn it was stated by Gege that Kenjaku would have a hard time against Jogo and Mahito after Shibuya Incident. And yet he was Low 7-C while Jogo was just 8-B while Mahito was 8-A.

I'm fine with the 1 microsecond cap being removed tbh, it was pretty much a formality considering how many other things this verse has that places it leagues below MHS+ like even with Sukuna being weakened by Yuji's Soul Manip rn, he's still in the Zone and landing Black Flashes yet susceptible to being tagged by Yuji's Piercing Blood
...which was fired right in his face

...yet barely tagged him

Shit, in the previous chapter, he dodged a Piercing Blood fired from behind him

Last edited:
Ahh I see. Was wondering why the scaling was such a mess. Like I could’ve sworn it was stated by Gege that Kenjaku would have a hard time against Jogo and Mahito after Shibuya Incident. And yet he was Low 7-C while Jogo was just 8-B while Mahito was 8-A.
This is why I think Jogo is so underrated even though many fans will try to dismiss this statement

This doesn't mean Jogo and Mahito scale to him physically. Everything isn't about physicals. They will stay those tiers. M3x already went over their ap actually recently in a crt same as others so any 8-B and 8-A you see will most likely be staying as is

IIRC this is cap. He said there is a possibility he could have some trouble, but knowing what we know, he'd slam

It's an off guard attack on Sukuna literally cm away from his face alongside it barely scrapping him, whilst Sukuna is literally holding back to match their level like what he's been doing the entire fight (meaning it doesn't scale to him in speed necessarily at all), but also if we wanna be particular simply landing BF isn't the same thing as Gojo saying he can land punches in that time frame at will meaning you can't backscale current severely weakened Sukuna to Gojo from just "he landed black flashes".

Also, is it really an accepted thing here that Piercing Blood being called supersonic all the way back in Shibuya means all use of the technique (even by FAR stronger characters with better cursed energy manipulation) is capped at mach 1.1? Even if the technique is later shown to have better feats, to be stronger, to be used by more proficient users and isn't stated to ever cap at any given speed or to still be the same speed? Why would we assume this position as a way to discredit on panel statements and feats as outliers, we should have a way higher standard of evidence for claims like this.

If you think Piercing Blood got faster, then you have to prove it. I don’t even remember it doing the sonic booms anymore and that’s what makes it Supersonic.

How fast did it get? How to use it for calcs? How are we supposed to rate it? It’s just your headcanon.

For someone who was supposedly reacting at one microsecond this means literally nothing.
PB = 343 m/s = 34,300 cm/s
distance = lets say 1 cm for now, could be higher or lower by small margins
time for Sukuna to dodge = 0.00002915451

An off-guard and holding back character succeeding to react within 0.00002 seconds with struggle doesn't contradict them, at their peak, perceiving 0.00001 second time frames

If you think Piercing Blood got faster, then you have to prove it. I don’t even remember it doing the sonic booms anymore and that’s what makes it Supersonic.

How fast did it get? How to use it for calcs? How are we supposed to rate it? It’s just your headcanon.
The evidence being superior feats later on when used by faster, stronger, more skilled characters. I don't know how you can call that headcanon; I wouldn't say we should upscale Raditz to Granolah simply because they are both struggling with the same technique in DB, do you think I'm committing headcanon by not saying that?

PB = 343 m/s = 34,300 cm/s
distance = lets say 1 cm for now, could be higher or lower by small margins
time for Sukuna to dodge = 0.00002915451

An off-guard and holding back character failing to react within 0.00002 seconds doesn't contradict them, at their peak, perceiving 0.00001 second time frames
Cool imaginary scenario. A shame that this is not one centimeter.

Also, Yuji had time to do the gest and chant it. That’s most certainly not off-guard as you may think it is.
The evidence being superior feats later on when used by faster, stronger, more skilled characters. I don't know how you can call that headcanon; I wouldn't say we should upscale Raditz to Granolah simply because they are both struggling with the same technique in DB, do you think I'm committing headcanon by not saying that?
Sorry but you have no idea of what you’re talking about. This is beyond your knowledge about powerscaling (cringe). This is about calculations. Piercing Blood could’ve been used by ******* Gojo at his peak and it would still be a Supersonic attack. Doesn’t matter how many times Choso got stronger, how fast his opponents were. You have no idea how to rate a “faster” Piercing Blood, how to use it for calculations and how to prove it got faster.

Yeah, it’s all your headcanon. Choso was improving his Blood Manipulation for 150 years and he came out with Supersonic as its attack speed. And some techniques were slower. Stop with this bullshit.

In the panel all we see is Yuji placing his hands right next to Sukuna's face, not much there in terms of contradicting the distance.
Also, Yuji had time to do the gest and chant it. That’s most certainly not off-guard as you may think it is.
What gest and chants did Yuji do in the scene?
Piercing Blood could’ve been used by ******* Gojo at his peak and it would still be a Supersonic attack.
It's your burden to prove this; you're arguing that we should be able to dismiss things which happen on panel because it's concretely contradicted in a way which cannot be remedied via other things, so your claim is contingent on piercing blood capping at supersonic speeds and never going above that and yet your only evidence is a statement of far weaker characters using a technique at a supersonic speed. Your evidence doesn't fulfil your requirements of proof, meanwhile my interpretation doesn't require ignoring parts of the series as 'outliers' to make sense and is coherent within the series inverse scaling.
Doesn’t matter how many times Choso got stronger, how fast his opponents were. You have no idea how to rate a “faster” Piercing Blood, how to use it for calculations and how to prove it got faster.
Why do we need an exact statement of a things m/s speed to infer that it's now faster from it tagging far faster and more impressive characters? You're prescribing to me a burden of proof which isn't needed for my conclusion to be validated.
Yeah, it’s all your headcanon. Choso was improving his Blood Manipulation for 150 years and he came out with Supersonic as its attack speed. And some techniques were slower. Stop with this bullshit.
So? Choso was a foetus for those 150 years 😭 also, just because someone's lived for a long time that means they can't get stronger? You're saying I'm the one making headcanon?

Back