• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna almost getting erased from existence by Jacob’s Ladder: **** it

A girl with 0 CE: Holy shit??

That’s how his excitement works and it’s weird as ****.

Sukuna almost getting erased from existence by Jacob’s Ladder: **** it

A girl with 0 CE: Holy shit??

That’s how his excitement works and it’s weird as ****.
I mean one is a CT he has already seen a number of times (213 and his heian era fight with angel and her clan) and the other one is a direct spit in the face of Jujutsu as a whole.

I'd honestly be more excited to face the second one due to its uniqueness

...which was fired right in his face

...yet barely tagged him

Shit, in the previous chapter, he dodged a Piercing Blood fired from behind him

think it was also implied that Choso helped him make a effective PB too. it's why they randomly clapped hands in one focused small panel of their hands, and why choso said that's why he gotta look after Yuji. and we see yuji do PB right there.
IMG_5833.jpg

jjk_256_28_014.png

it also lines up with the weird dialogue between Yuji and Kusakabe in their training pre sukuna va gojo fight. As if Kusakabe was Yuji and Yuji was Kusakabe. Infact, this is also explicitly referenced with a extra volume page in vol 25, with yuji going "A young, and light body"

106.jpg

若いな...体が軽い
A young...and light body
not something a teenager would say. BTW this is the extra volume page right after that chapter where Kusakabe and Yuji trained.

However it seems to also just steal others skill somehow? Because Yuji using piercing blood there obviously wasn't Choso. He can't do a black flash after all like Yuji does, nor would he have eyes like that after BF. It seems like he can either seemingly body swap, but also just use somebody's technique instead. or skill? well, yall get the gist. Though we do need more explanation of course, but nonetheless he did a effective convergence there. Now as for speed, I don't think I have to explain that the ce reinforcement from Shibuya Yuji Pre Choso fight, and Shinjuku Yuji is several levels apart do I? Even if one of you here were to assume it was Choso firing PB, that's still Shinjuku Choso, and not Pre Yuji vs Choso Shibuya fight Choso. The level of reinforcement is obviously different.

For someone who was supposedly reacting at one microsecond this means literally nothing.
Can you prove that their reinforcement is Yuji vs Choso fight level please. ty.

If you think Piercing Blood got faster, then you have to prove it. I don’t even remember it doing the sonic booms anymore and that’s what makes it Supersonic.
? If that's just one of the reasons then that's funny, given the volume release says it is faster than sound upon being released by Shibuya Choso.

if you think the sonic booms are the sole reason for it being supersonic then do you think they're now Mach 1 and below each time they're released by Shinjuku Choso? 😭 so their reinforcement got extremely trash is what you say.
No correlation. Choso is getting stronger. Doesn’t mean Convergence is amping his PB. It was never shown, stated or implied.
"The initial velocity of the blood, enhanced by cursed energy, surpasses even the speed of sound." -> You compress the blood, which already has its own velocity, and furthermore you can further compress it depending on your efficency, which is what Yuji sucks at. -> Enchancing it with your CE amps it further. This is seperate from compressing your blood. Anybody can reinforce the blood. Which then leaves it up to how good your ce output is. or ce control. same thing really in a way.
I sympathize more with “Shimo’s” translations, who unfortunately left TCB, but his work outside of TCB is much times better
Screenshot_20240407_092349.jpg

😔😔
(Shimo is in Shishiso team)

I feel like using PB as an arguament against MHS Sukuna is really silly when Sukuna has spent the entire fight absolutely ******** on the technique's speed
But because he didn't fully dodge a point blank PB from a Yuji that's literally holding on to him, there's no way he could be beyond Hypersonic aight bro

I feel like using PB as an arguament against MHS Sukuna is really silly when Sukuna has spent the entire fight absolutely ******** on the technique's speed
But because he didn't fully dodge a point blank PB from a Yuji that's literally holding on to him, there's no way he could be beyond Hypersonic aight bro
One more thing. Sukuna's face says it all; he didn't care a bit. The most dishonest thing is ignoring Gojo's statement, 'I can do it at will if it was that simple.' Like, bruh, you don't need to spoon-feed this. I don't care if others get MHS speed ratings or not, but no damage full-power Sukuna and Gojo should.

One more thing. Sukuna's face says it all; he didn't care a bit. The most dishonest thing is ignoring Gojo's statement, 'I can do it at will if it was that simple.' Like, bruh, you don't need to spoon-feed this. I don't care if others get MHS speed ratings or not, but no damage full-power Sukuna and Gojo should.
Agreed, I'm also not entirely sure if anyone else should get MHS but Gojo outright spells it out for us that he is on that level of speed.

Funny how the "We should follow Gege's narrative for speed" mfs are now trying to fight against Gege's narrative

Are we also forgetting that this same Sukuna is constantly getting nerfed. Before the first BF he landed on Maki, he blitzed Maki -> After the first BF, he continues on fighting, gets wounded by Kusakabe and heals those wounds with rct, further depleting his ce reserves = weakening him further, despite his output getting somewhat better through first BF. he does also somewhat continue using rct, then stops there.

Then he continues on fighting further, whilst maintaining CE on his body to forcefully act as his temporary heart, whilst trying to heal it. and also sending out waves of dismantle. Then he gets ONE more arm cut off, which as we know, wounds nerf you, and Naobito losing one nerfed him, and then he gets hit by Yuji again. Then the fight continues with this, and Sukuna hits a BF. Continues fighting and does it again, then Yuji starts hitting him again. Then he gets caught off guard from Yuji using PB (he didn't know this)
Earlier he could donut Choso casually in a blitz, blitzing practically almost everyone who couldn't stop Sukuna from going easily past them whilst Choso was the furthest away from Sukuna. But now, Choso can put up a guard in time for Sukuna going in for landing a BF, and also not get donutted from a BF punch Sukuna.

Funny how the "We should follow Gege's narrative for speed" mfs are now trying to fight against Gege's narrative
Now they (at least one is) is using calcs to argue against for it, 😂
when are we going to calc Naoya speed blitzes. I'm pretty sure there's a Calc that puts cursed Naoya above Mach 3 for blitzing. Or maybe it was Kamo. 😭😭😭 Calcs >> narrative.

Now they (at least one is) is using calcs to argue against for it, 😂
when are we going to calc Naoya speed blitzes. I'm pretty sure there's a Calc that puts cursed Naoya above Mach 3 for blitzing. Or maybe it was Kamo. 😭😭😭 Calcs >> narrative.
There's a few, the lowest I've seen is still around mach 30 but other people have calced it as high as mach 70+. So if we wanna rely on calcs over statements then we better be prepared to represent the "irl mach 30 = JJK mach 3" meta lol

...which was fired right in his face

...yet barely tagged him
I don't think you deep how crazy 1 microsecond reaction time is, Yuji could've fired Piercing Blood an inch away from Sukuna's face (which is literally impossible because the length from your palms to your fingertips is several inches) and it'd take 74 microseconds to reach him, that's like a regular human having 14.8 seconds to react to a tennis ball flying toward them
It's an off guard attack on Sukuna
Sukuna was staring straight at Yuji and he has Enhanced Senses that allow him to sense people charging up Jujutsu abilities unless his senses no longer cover watching someone clap their hands and chant now
Sukuna is literally holding back to match their level like what he's been doing the entire fight (meaning it doesn't scale to him in speed necessarily at all)
Sukuna is constantly shown to evade Piercing Blood when he's able to, Yuji lowers Sukuna's CE output and weakens Sukuna whenever he punches him yet Sukuna is still capable of being in the Zone and landing Black Flashes in that state
In the panel all we see is Yuji placing his hands right next to Sukuna's face, not much there in terms of contradicting the distance.
Yuji could've fired Piercing Blood an inch away from Sukuna's face (which is literally impossible because the length from your palms to your fingertips is several inches)
but also if we wanna be particular simply landing BF isn't the same thing as Gojo saying he can land punches in that time frame at will meaning you can't backscale current severely weakened Sukuna to Gojo from just "he landed black flashes".
the original tls of the raws had Gojo saying he'd still have to aim for that timeframe to land it meaning he wouldn't actually be operating with that reaction time regularly, translation hell again...
PB = 343 m/s = 34,300 cm/s
distance = lets say 1 cm for now, could be higher or lower by small margins
time for Sukuna to dodge = 0.00002915451

An off-guard and holding back character succeeding to react within 0.00002 seconds with struggle doesn't contradict them, at their peak, perceiving 0.00001 second time frames
29.154519 microseconds for someone with 1 microsecond reaction speed would be like a pitcher throwing a ball at 3.16 m/s (giving the batter almost 6 seconds to react) which is pretty snail pace when pitchers can throw at 90 mph (40.2 m/s)

There's a few, the lowest I've seen is still around mach 30 but other people have calced it as high as mach 70+. So if we wanna rely on calcs over statements then we better be prepared to represent the "irl mach 30 = JJK mach 3" meta lol
Mach 10 PB let's go

@Dr._whiteee ur dreams are coming true sir. Maki dodging bullet in GW calc now usable. calcs was the true savior of JJK speed scale all along 🗣️💯

I don't think you deep how crazy 1 microsecond reaction time is, Yuji could've fired Piercing Blood an inch away from Sukuna's face (which is literally impossible because the length from your palms to your fingertips is several inches) and it'd take 74 microseconds to reach him, that's like a regular human having 14.8 seconds to react to a tennis ball flying toward them
I understand that, but Sukuna is also not going all out, he was being grappled and held in place by Yuji (and was holding onto Yuji in return, they were cuddle buddies, and we even see Sukuna attacking Yuji with a cleave at the same time as Yuji does PB), nor do I think he was expecting Yuji to have piercing blood in his kit (hence why I think it's an off guard feat too). Like with all that taken into consideration, I don't think it's insane for Sukuna to be slightly grazed on the cheek.
Sukuna is constantly shown to evade Piercing Blood when he's able to, Yuji lowers Sukuna's CE output and weakens Sukuna whenever he punches him yet Sukuna is still capable of being in the Zone and landing Black Flashes in that state
When he evades them he's still suppressing himself, and also sometimes he'll opt to catch the piercing blood.
the original tls of the raws had Gojo saying he'd still have to aim for that timeframe to land it meaning he wouldn't actually be operating with that reaction time regularly, translation hell again...
I don't think there's much a difference tbh so I'd prefer to avoid a translation debate, although if it comes down to it I'd have to look into the exact raws at some point obvs. Although I will say in this chapter we're also told that characters can foresee a BF incoming, implying they can sense CE delays in this time interval, but that's a far looser argument which I haven't given much thought into and I'll just throw it out there for now to see what everyone's reception of it is.

I understand that, but Sukuna is also not going all out, he was being grappled and held in place by Yuji (and was holding onto Yuji in return, they were cuddle buddies, and we even see Sukuna attacking Yuji with a cleave at the same time as Yuji does PB), nor do I think he was expecting Yuji to have piercing blood in his kit (hence why I think it's an off guard feat too). Like with all that taken into consideration, I don't think it's insane for Sukuna to be slightly grazed on the cheek.
Yuji had to let go of Sukuna's head to clasp his hands together for Piercing Blood which is why Sukuna could even move his face out of the way, if anything Sukuna was the one grappling Yuji at the time and I've already made the point about Sukuna's Jujutsu senses and the fact that he was staring at Yuji's hand gesture before PB was fired.
When he evades them he's still suppressing himself, and also sometimes he'll opt to catch the piercing blood.
The other instances of his PB dodges show that he will evade it entirely, his one decision to catch PB in another instance is irrelevant here since he decided to dodge it in the latest chapter
Although I will say in this chapter we're also told that characters can foresee a BF incoming, implying they can sense CE delays in this time interval, but that's a far looser argument which I haven't given much thought into and I'll just throw it out there for now to see what everyone's reception of it is.
It's a direct callback to Mahito sensing Yuji was going to land another BF way before it actually lands

Yuji had to let go of Sukuna's head to clasp his hands together for Piercing Blood which is why Sukuna could even move his face out of the way, if anything Sukuna was the one grappling Yuji at the time and I've already made the point about Sukuna's Jujutsu senses and the fact that he was staring at Yuji's hand gesture before PB was fired.
Yuji's hands let go, not his legs which we see also grappling onto Sukuna.

Overall my position isn't to say without a shadow a doubt x and y are true but simply that this specific instance cannot be used to dismiss more concrete statements or feats due to not only the extenuating circumstances but also the additional topic I already discussed regarding this idea of piercing blood having a capped speed, so I don't think it's necessarily accurate to fixate on the most probable specifics give my claim has a very small burden of proof threshold and thus there can be leeway on these minute details.
The other instances of his PB dodges show that he will evade it entirely, his one decision to catch PB in another instance is irrelevant here since he decided to dodge it in the latest chapter
I don't see how this at all follows, Sukuna more often than not opting to dodge but also being perfectly comfortable simply tanking the hit to me doesn't suggest anything for this feat in particular - certainly not that Sukuna wasn't suppressing himself still.
I'm aware, I'm just speculating as to the potential for that still being a perception speed thing.

Yuji's hands let go, not his legs which we see also grappling onto Sukuna.
You'd fall over if you tried grappling someone with just your legs like this
I don't see how this at all follows, Sukuna more often than not opting to dodge but also being perfectly comfortable simply tanking the hit to me doesn't suggest anything for this feat in particular - certainly not that Sukuna wasn't suppressing himself still.
Sukuna can dodge PB and fully evades in every instance he chooses to dodge, Sukuna while weakened from Yuji's punches can land Black Flashes, Sukuna while weakened from Yuji's punches fails to completely evade PB from a close range that's my entire foothold in this argument since I don't care about arguing over every other instance of speed scaling in this verse rn

Sukuna can dodge PB and fully evades in every instance he chooses to dodge, Sukuna while weakened from Yuji's punches can land Black Flashes, Sukuna while weakened from Yuji's punches fails to completely evade PB from a close range that's my entire foothold in this argument since I don't care about arguing over every other instance of speed scaling in this verse rn
I don't think simply landing a BF scales you to Gojo's statement, and I don't think Sukuna being grazed by piercing blood is necessarily an anti-feat for him, but we can just agree to disagree ig this seems to be going no where.

ok. prove the current PB speed caps at Mach 1.1 or 1.3 please. ty.

Sukuna was staring straight at Yuji and he has Enhanced Senses that allow him to sense people charging up Jujutsu abilities unless his senses no longer cover watching someone clap their hands and chant now
ye whilst he's being constantly nerfed left and right. u acting as if these didn't exist. wounds also nerf him, especially arms being cut off. and his ce reserves at 9F level at best currently. might be lower. and his output far below too, with him being brain damaged. why we acting like sukuna isn't suffering the worst nerfs known to JJK verse right now.
and u ignoring sukuna watching Yuji use PB for the first time, with Yuji and him grappling over each other a second ago, with Yuji having his legs locked around sukuna (bro thought he is gojo)
furthermore, good jujutsu senses doesn't mean you'd know Yuji would suddenly throw out a PB there. He can sense the ce spark from Yuji, but he's not looking at Choso, but Yuji. So he wouldn't know for certain that Yuji's pulling up a PB at him, until he suddenly said the words itself.

Yuji reinforcement >>>> Choso reinforcement. next.

????. The raws, quite blatantly, state that if that's just the trick behind BF, then he would be able to bring it forth.
-Aim
-Meaning he wouldn't actually be operating with that reaction time regularly
Yeah, it is aim, AS IN intention. Not literally "aiming", like aiming for success, etc. the like. Which is the same as tcbscans saying intentionally/at will
yall are so lost in the sauce

You'd fall over if you tried grappling someone with just your legs like this
I think there is something both of you failed to notice. Yuji has his knee thrusted up to Sukuna's face, with arms pulling his head down. That seems like a knee hit here. Secondly, fall? Yeah we saw Sukuna quite literally do that against Gojo but had his arms around his leg 😭. I don't think Yuji's failing to restrict Sukuna over here either. (Yuji)

Sukuna while weakened from Yuji's punches fails to completely evade PB from a close range that's my entire foothold in this argument since I don't care about arguing over every other instance of speed scaling in this verse rn
ok.
Current Yuji PB speed >>> Current Choso PB speed. end of argument. PB from Yuji doesn't contradict anything. simple as that. and sukuna was further weakened. Took that punch. took that knee too. so weakened output. only two arms left with only one in good condition.

Literally nothing is being contradicted here whatsoever. Yall suddenly thinking every PB is the same in speed (despite the narrative telling you that you're completely wrong) and must be at Mach 1 range, especially because of calcs is extremely hilarious. go ahead and argue Shibuya Yuji and Choso = current Yuji and Choso in reinforcement 😂

This random retconning of pb is just disingenuous. Pb's speed comes from the max compression of it, we are never told that people can compress it to greater compression. Actually prove this from the story with statements or just drop it

This random retconning of pb is just disingenuous. Pb's speed comes from the max compression of it, we are never told that people can compress it to greater compression. Actually prove this from the story with statements or just drop it
it's stated several times that piercing blood can be made faster with greater compression, Noritoshi (a master of blood manipulation, head of his clan) was shocked that Choso could possibly condense his blood by such a degree and noted its insane pressure showing different users can surpass the limits of others, and we have calcs demonstrating that different piercing blood attacks are faster than others. The speed isn't stagnant, so we cannot assume a speed for Yuji's piercing blood to downplay future feats - it'll be you who's assuming Yuji's piercing blood is slow to be contrarian about more concrete and explicit statements inverse of characters moving in microsecond time frames.

I already addressed this. you're just bringing nothing to the table.

think it was also implied that Choso helped him make a effective PB too. it's why they randomly clapped hands in one focused small panel of their hands, and why choso said that's why he gotta look after Yuji. and we see yuji do PB right there.
IMG_5833.jpg

jjk_256_28_014.png

it also lines up with the weird dialogue between Yuji and Kusakabe in their training pre sukuna va gojo fight. As if Kusakabe was Yuji and Yuji was Kusakabe. Infact, this is also explicitly referenced with a extra volume page in vol 25, with yuji going "A young, and light body"

106.jpg

若いな...体が軽い
A young...and light body
not something a teenager would say. BTW this is the extra volume page right after that chapter where Kusakabe and Yuji trained.

However it seems to also just steal others skill somehow? Because Yuji using piercing blood there obviously wasn't Choso. He can't do a black flash after all like Yuji does, nor would he have eyes like that after BF. It seems like he can either seemingly body swap, but also just use somebody's technique instead. or skill? well, yall get the gist. Though we do need more explanation of course, but nonetheless he did a effective convergence there. Now as for speed, I don't think I have to explain that the ce reinforcement from Shibuya Yuji Pre Choso fight, and Shinjuku Yuji is several levels apart do I? Even if one of you here were to assume it was Choso firing PB, that's still Shinjuku Choso, and not Pre Yuji vs Choso Shibuya fight Choso. The level of reinforcement is obviously different.

Can you prove that their reinforcement is Yuji vs Choso fight level please. ty.

? If that's just one of the reasons then that's funny, given the volume release says it is faster than sound upon being released by Shibuya Choso.

if you think the sonic booms are the sole reason for it being supersonic then do you think they're now Mach 1 and below each time they're released by Shinjuku Choso? 😭 so their reinforcement got extremely trash is what you say.

"The initial velocity of the blood, enhanced by cursed energy, surpasses even the speed of sound." -> You compress the blood, which already has its own velocity, and furthermore you can further compress it depending on your efficency, which is what Yuji sucks at. -> Enchancing it with your CE amps it further. This is seperate from compressing your blood. Anybody can reinforce the blood. Which then leaves it up to how good your ce output is. or ce control. same thing really in a way.

Screenshot_20240407_092349.jpg

😔😔
(Shimo is in Shishiso team)

Even addressed one of your other arguments already.

PB isn't being retconned. You people just fail to understand it.

``
赤血操術「百斂」
Blood Manipulation Technique: 'Convergence'
血液を加圧し限界まで圧縮する技
A technique that pressurizes blood and compresses it to the limit.
「百斂」で圧縮した血液を一点から解放し撃ち出す
'Convergence,' releases and shoots out the compressed blood from a single point.
呪力で強化された血液の初速音速をも超える
The initial velocity of the blood, enhanced by cursed energy, surpasses even the speed of sound.
赤血操術奥義
Blood Manipulation Ultimate Technique.
``
081.png

^ from the volume release of Yuji vs Choso fight

It's a technique that ALLOWS you to compress blood to the limit. Nowhere is it stated that the compression of the blood has a general limit for everybody else. How far you can compress depends on you yourself, which the fanbook even points out.

IMG_20240407_134510.png

``
「百斂」の加圧が大きいほど、その反動で「穿血」の速さと貫通力も上昇する。

The greater the pressurization of 'Convergence,' the faster the speed and penetrating power of 'Piercing Blood' increase due to its recoil
``

And there's more.

image-154.png

"So much pressure!" Which is about convergence here. If there was the same limit for everybody else, then Kamo wouldn't be so startled and surprised at all.
image.png

Finally, let's go over the very blatant explanation that you yourself and many others are blatantly ignoring.
First, we have convergence. You compress the blood, that's one step that Choso takes. It now has its own initial velocity. Secondly you take a step further and ENHANCE IT with your cursed energy. This PB created by Choso allows the PB to surpass sound of speed itself.

"The initial velocity of the blood, enhanced by cursed energy, surpasses even the speed of sound."
This is as blatant as it gets. You can argue all you want about compression having a general limit as a technique for everybody else regardless of the level of their jujutsu. That all does not matter, when enhancing it boosts its speed further. And I'm sure you all know HOW ce reinforcement works.

This is blatantly clear even in viz, the general definition of the convergence of blood manip is that blood is condensed to its limits, it's not something that Choso created, and after this blood gets amped by CE it surpasses the speed of sound
The scan even shows Kamo, which means Kamo also compresses it to the limits

0101-012.png
it's the general explanation of the technique
And it's heavily implied in the same scan that CE reinforcements play a major role in its speed

Are people still showing bs and arguing Weakened Sukuna not dodging PB as a valid arguments to downplay speed for Gojo and Sukuna at full power? 😭😭😭
seems like it.
and there's more bs
u have people saying this

If you think Piercing Blood got faster, then you have to prove it. I don’t even remember it doing the sonic booms anymore and that’s what makes it Supersonic.

shibuya yuji & Choso >>>> current Yuji and Choso 🤣

it's stated several times that piercing blood can be made faster with greater compression, Noritoshi (a master of blood manipulation, head of his clan) was shocked that Choso could possibly condense his blood by such a degree and noted its insane pressure showing different users can surpass the limits of others, a
No its not but send where they say they can increase it to greater compression, beyond the limit compared to others. Even your instance of Noritoshi saying this is in reference to Choso, the one we got PB's speed from being above sos.

When it says

The greater the pressurization of 'Convergence,' the faster the speed and penetrating power of 'Piercing Blood' increase due to its recoil
This is in reference to when Choso does it to the limit and releases it creating a vapor cone, this is about the fact that when they don't do it to the limit it's weaker and slower, which is what happens in the fight with Yuji. This is not about the max pressurization being different for everyone at all.

seems like it.
and there's more bs
u have people saying this

shibuya yuji & Choso >>>> current Yuji and Choso 🤣
Gojo: if BF is simple/easy as hitting within milliseconds I should be able to do it

Bu........t Weakened Sukuna tagged by PB 🤢🤢🤢 Let's just ignore direct statement from Gojo he is not trustworthy. That's his personal belief.

Bro I can't with this fandom 😭 😭 😭

Bu........t Weakened Sukuna tagged by PB 🤢🤢🤢 Let's just ignore direct statement from Gojo he is not trustworthy. That's his personal belief.

Bro I can't with this fandom 😭 😭 😭
I remember how a year ago or 2
People here were like "**** calcs, Naoya is said to be mach 3" "**** calcs, Naobito who's stated to be mach 1 caps the verse"
Now it's "**** Gojo who gives af about Gojo's statements, calcs shows Sukuna at subsonic when he dodges PB"

I remember how a year ago or 2
People here were like "** calcs, Naoya is said to be mach 3" "** calcs, Naobito who's stated to be mach 1 caps the verse"
Now it's "**** Gojo who gives af about Gojo's statements, calcs shows Sukuna at subsonic when he dodges PB"
Fr I'm fine with scaling things with statements and narrative instead of calcs, but if we are gonna do that we gotta stay consistent when the narrative puts the god tiers at MHS and not like supersonic

Just like it can increase the overall physical capabilities

"the blood now reinforced by CE is said to exceed the speed of sound"
This would mean reinforced with ce it exceeds the speed of sound, not that you can keep reinforcing it to a higher degree, which is my point.
Every instance there is for the body, I'm asking for piercing blood.

Also a question, is it the compression and condensing or is it the reinforcement that makes it exceed sos? Since ya seem to have just abandoned the compression point and now argue this reinforcement translation.

No its not but send where they say they can increase it to greater compression, beyond the limit compared to others.
ur argument is the same as saying everybody is as good as the other in convergence. congrats. how do u feel arguing that sukuna jujutsu is equal to choso? peak moment?
How does ce reinforcement increase speed?
Are you serious? this is a troll level argument 😭 ANYBODY that reads jjk would know that there is a increase in speed when you use ce reinforcement. Especially more so in the case OF PB, when the PB description LITERALLY spells it out for you.

This would mean reinforced with ce it exceeds the speed of sound, not that you can keep reinforcing it to a higher degree, which is my point.
Are you trolling right now? Gun already addressed all your queries with raws.
I already addressed this. you're just bringing nothing to the table.

Even addressed one of your other arguments already.

PB isn't being retconned. You people just fail to understand it.

``
赤血操術「百斂」
Blood Manipulation Technique: 'Convergence'
血液を加圧し限界まで圧縮する技
A technique that pressurizes blood and compresses it to the limit.
「百斂」で圧縮した血液を一点から解放し撃ち出す
'Convergence,' releases and shoots out the compressed blood from a single point.
呪力で強化された血液の初速音速をも超える
The initial velocity of the blood, enhanced by cursed energy, surpasses even the speed of sound.
赤血操術奥義
Blood Manipulation Ultimate Technique.
``
081.png

^ from the volume release of Yuji vs Choso fight

It's a technique that ALLOWS you to compress blood to the limit. Nowhere is it stated that the compression of the blood has a general limit for everybody else. How far you can compress depends on you yourself, which the fanbook even points out.

IMG_20240407_134510.png

``

``

And there's more.

image-154.png

"So much pressure!" Which is about convergence here. If there was the same limit for everybody else, then Kamo wouldn't be so startled and surprised at all.
image.png

Finally, let's go over the very blatant explanation that you yourself and many others are blatantly ignoring.
First, we have convergence. You compress the blood, that's one step that Choso takes. It now has its own initial velocity. Secondly you take a step further and ENHANCE IT with your cursed energy. This PB created by Choso allows the PB to surpass sound of speed itself.

"The initial velocity of the blood, enhanced by cursed energy, surpasses even the speed of sound."
This is as blatant as it gets. You can argue all you want about compression having a general limit as a technique for everybody else regardless of the level of their jujutsu. That all does not matter, when enhancing it boosts its speed further. And I'm sure you all know HOW ce reinforcement works.

Back