• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Also based on what we know, Heian Sukuna would be >>> Meguna physically, since he’d have significantly more muscle and a better physique, which Gojo states contributes massively to someone’s stats"
When does Gojo say this?
Did you read the manga? He makes a racist statement in which he implies that the physiques and muscles of people from Africa + cursed energy reinforcement are far better than sorcerers in Japan, where such physiques and muscles are extremely rare. Aka their combat is based upon CE reinforcement and the base of muscle / physique

He has access to the body which is the greatest advantage a sorcerer can have,
Yes for incantations and hand signs. Which are useless to doing anything against Gojo. please use something better. if it is the 4 arms argument then cool. Unfortunately he gets dogged by gojo in skill. and Gojo had a 3vs1 fight where Agito and Maho kept ganging up on him, with his infinity for the most of the time if not almost all of the time, kept down due to their coordination, with Sukuna especially sneaking around. 4 arms against gojo does little to help.

two cursed tools,
One that is trash. 15F Nue has a much much better lightning than mid Kamutoke 🤣 what will that tool do against gojo when he can't even use it with DA on? And he can't interact with gojo without DA on. the ct in the tool will be disabled if he uses DA 😂 so trash. and the other one is unknown with nothing about it. please stop using unknown tools.

and non held back techniques which he could’ve used on Gojo to beat him without the ten shadows
what he held back was true form, like it was stated. but we know that's practically useless against gojo. is that it?
oh right, i remember now. fire arrow. that's also trash when gojo's infinity prevents it from hitting him. and gojo can also easily sense the ce spark coming, and quickly stop Sukuna from using it. Or simply just dodge... Or use red and disrupt it. Or teleport away. Even if used in domain, where gojo's infinity was down, which Sukuna very pointedly did not use it despite the fact that it belongs to his own CT. It wouldn't even one shot gojo, let alone incapacitate him. All it would do is cause second degree burns at best 😭 so useless. if u think otherwise then welcome to gojo taking on Malevolent shrine full onslaught from cleave and dismantle.

Did you read the manga? He makes a racist statement in which he implies that the physiques and muscles of people from Africa + cursed energy reinforcement are far better than sorcerers in Japan, where such physiques and muscles are extremely rare. Aka their combat is based upon CE reinforcement and the base of muscle / physique
and Miguel said he was wrong, we using racist stereotypes to upscale your favs now??? 😭

stated. but we know that's practically useless against gojo. is that it?
oh right, i remember now. fire arrow. that's also trash when gojo's infinity prevents it from hitting him. and gojo can also easily sense the ce spark coming, and quickly stop Sukuna from using it. Or simply just dodge... Or use red and disrupt it. Or teleport away. Even if used in domain, where gojo's infinity was down, which Sukuna very pointedly did not use it despite the fact that it belongs to his own CT. It wouldn't even one shot gojo, let alone incapacitate him. All it would do is cause second degree burns at best 😭 so useless. if u think otherwise then welcome to gojo taking on Malevolent shrine full onslaught from cleave and dismantle.
The implication of your arguments is just Gojo is dumb as hell then, which doesn’t make sense

It’s clear that the limitless 6 eyes user understands Sukuna’s power well

and Miguel said he was wrong, we using racist stereotypes to upscale your favs now???
Miguel said he was wrong because he was generalizing african people, that was the racist part…

The part about your muscle quality affecting your stats was never stated to be wrong. + why would Gojo be wrong about that?

Also this shows more of your sophist dishonesty, where you’ve hurled a racist accusation my way when I’m just paraphrasing what he said, never once agreeing with the racist stereotype part, just pointing to the general idea that your muscles influence your stats

where such physiques and muscles are extremely rare. Aka their combat is based upon CE reinforcement and the base of muscle / physique
Gojo says muscle mass and physique like the one Miguel has. Not like the one Sukuna has. They're mutually different. Secondly, the context of that isn't about pure physical stats there, it was about skill and how X body type plays a role in displaying those skills.

muscle mass doesn't mean anything in jjk. Yuji is physically strong but his muscle mass isn't anything impressive, there are people who have more than he does. Pretty sure his teacher had more than he does in his normal human school.

Crazy to think Gege made it canonical that if other countries had access to curse energy they’d end up producing stronger sorcerers. There’s your higher than tier 7c dream guys, Black and White sorcerers 😭.

Miguel said he was wrong because he was generalizing african people, that was the racist part…
You're stretching it.
"※ I’d like to note that Miguel doesn’t explicitly use a term here for racial discrimination. He’s talking about stereotyping. He says “レッテル貼り” (labeling) and “差別” (discrimination or distinction), and I think if he wanted to be more specific that it’s racial discrimination he would have used “人種差別”(jinshu sabetsu)." from a person who knows Jap.
Secondly, that's prejudice. NOT racism. Asian people tend to have misconceptions like this in Japan from what I know, and Gege kinda points it out in the chapter as well. Anyways stop bringing up that part. It isn't even relevant to the discussion about stats, power, etc.

The implication of your arguments is just Gojo is dumb as hell then, which doesn’t make sense

It’s clear that the limitless 6 eyes user understands Sukuna’s power well
no we just talking about the fact that Sukuna has techniques that he has hidden for the purpose of the fact that they're useless unbeknownst to Gojo. What was revealed to us, was Heian true form.
Then there's fire arrow which Kusakabe talked about Sukuna not unleashing it for some reason.

I just want to point out that Guac will happily dismiss Gojo's statements about black flash as "just Gojo's opinion" but now when it comes to downplaying Gojo to sub-Ryu tier all of a sudden Gojo speculating on if he could beat Sukuna or not must mean Gojo would 100% lose because "well he's very intelligent!"
Honestly Gojo was just praising a rival, likely swept up in his defeat he viewed Sukuna as a greater sorcerer than he is compared to himself. Gege just let the Sukucock get to his head

Honestly Gojo was just praising a rival, likely swept up in his defeat he viewed Sukuna as a greater sorcerer than he is compared to himself. Gege just let the Sukucock get to his head
both were being humble and praising each other anyways in ch236. though gojo could also be saying this because he might have thought that sukuna could use WS all along or something. although transformation and fire arrow holds more credibility than this.

Well to me it felt like Gojo heard the explanation (he wasn't fully dead) and Sukuna also saw Gojo's moment with Geto and others just like with Jogo

So Gojo was saying I gave my all and wanted to make that reach Sukuna that I can understand his loneliness, Sukuna replied to that in the end by "you were magnificent I will not forget you" which made Gojo smile
And after that against Kashimo, Sukuna was talking about Gojo as if he really heard his convo with Geto, because throughout the fight Gojo didn't talk about loneliness

Edit: it's just how I viewed it (my headcanon)

Kusakabe: What’s frightening is he hasn’t used that fire arrow from Shibuya!

World Slash: 🙄
I mean yeah, but he literally sees Sukuna use other Shikigami CT. and then sees Mahoraga use Sukuna's slash, with expanded target. Which is Sukuna's own slash. So like, can you really say he held back there when Sukuna copied it?

Well to me it felt like Gojo heard the explanation (he wasn't fully dead) and Sukuna also saw Gojo's moment with Geto and others just like with Jogo
He only heard it after the chat in his innate domain(?). and no sukuna didn't see it. otherwise he would have been in it.
And after that against Kashimo, Sukuna was talking about Gojo as if he really heard his convo with Geto, because throughout the fight Gojo didn't talk about loneliness
Nah he didn't really talk like that.

Certainly an interpretation.

That is literally what he said EXPLICITLY
He said that considering it could exorcise Jogo in one shot, they’d be burnt to a crisp too (Kusakabe and Higuruma)

I maintain Jogo is underrated as ****, still. The disaster curses in general, might as well mention. People are acting like Jogo would just get blitzed by current Kusakabe and Ino, like he’s not still relevant.

Like Domain Dagon wouldn’t be of any problem to current Sukuna, like he’d no sell the stream of shikigami in the state he’s in rn

Last edited:

He said that considering it could exorcise Jogo in one shot, they’d be burnt to a crisp too (Kusakabe and Higuruma)

I maintain Jogo is underrated as ****, still. The disaster curses in general, might as well mention. People are acting like Jogo would just get blitzed by current Kusakabe and Ino, like he’s not still relevant

That doesn’t mean Jogo can beat Kusakabe now lmao, that means the arrow is just strong enough to kill Jogo

Wouldn’t simple domain neutralize Jogo’s flames?

I think Kusakabe would be able to last a long time at the very least.

"だがこれは今は使えないと勝手に結論づけちまおう火山頭の特級呪霊を祓えるほどの火力どうせ使われたらもう対応できねー考えるだけ無駄"
"However, let's arbitrarily conclude that this cannot be used for now. It's futile to even think about it. The firepower needed to exorcise a top-class cursed spirit with a volcanic head is not something that can be used anyway, so there's no point in considering it."

I genuinely don't know where you got this scan from tbh, but Kusakabe never makes the inference that Jogo's durability is higher than theirs. Furthermore, Kusakabe has very limited knowledge on Jogo; all he knows about him is that he's a high tier special grade curse spirit ("top-class") and that he can release attacks such as Maximum Meteor - which is significant enough to harm even 15F Sukuna. So obviously Kusakabe's statement here is skewed in Jogo's favour, but we also have direct confirmation that from other sources that Jogo is effectively a glass canon with close to no durability scaling (unless you think GWE Todo can severely damage current Sukuna lmfao).
Like Domain Dagon wouldn’t be of any problem to current Sukuna, like he’d no sell the stream of shikigami in the state he’s in rn
Why would Dagon be a problem?

"However, let's arbitrarily conclude that this cannot be used for now. It's futile to even think about it. The firepower needed to exorcise a top-class cursed spirit with a volcanic head is not something that can be used anyway, so there's no point in considering it."
No really look at this. Doesn’t make any sense. At all.

Also it’s so funny everyone using a different translation. Every single ******* one of them says the same thing and yall just discuss semantics.
It's not semantics; Guac is using the very specific wording of "considering it has enough power to kill Jogo, we'd be toast" to infer that Kusakabe < Jogo, however such meaning isn't present in the text at all as Kusakabe is simply saying the attack is concerning due to how casually it can kill special grades such as Jogo - meaning even if Kusakabe > Jogo it'll still make sense for Kusakabe to be worrisome.

Also, the majority of my response was providing reasonings for why Kusakabe's judgement here may not be an objective assessment of Jogo's durability.

Jogo is effectively a glass canon with close to no durability scaling (unless you think GWE Todo can severely damage current Sukuna lmfao).
He tanked Red!

You guys will stop the Jogoat Kusakagoat downplay they solo 98% of the verse mid diff

"だがこれは今は使えないと勝手に結論づけちまおう火山頭の特級呪霊を祓えるほどの火力どうせ使われたらもう対応できねー考えるだけ無駄"
Your translations are consistently unreliable, and there's two translations which say the same thing
I genuinely don't know where you got this scan from tbh, but Kusakabe never makes the inference that Jogo's durability is higher than theirs. Furthermore, Kusakabe has very limited knowledge on Jogo; all he knows about him is that he's a high tier special grade curse spirit ("top-class") and that he can release attacks such as Maximum Meteor - which is significant enough to harm even 15F Sukuna. So obviously Kusakabe's statement here is skewed in Jogo's favour, but we also have direct confirmation that from other sources that Jogo is effectively a glass canon with close to no durability scaling (unless you think GWE Todo can severely damage current Sukuna lmfao).
Yep, your translation was severely flawed and so was your text extraction, as usual.

気持ち悪いのは渋谷での「炎」を使わないこと
だがこれは今は使えないと勝手に結論づけちまおう
火山頭の特級呪霊を祓えるほどの火力どうせ使われたらもう対応できねーし考えるだけ無駄

The feeling of discomfort comes from not using "flames" in Shibuya. However, let's just conclude that it can't be used right now. It's pointless to think about it anyway since even if firepower strong enough to exorcise the special grade Volcano Cursed Spirit were to be used, we wouldn't be able to respond anymore.

Yep, it's saying if he used the flames which were capable of exorcizing Jogo, it'd be pointless to think about it, because they wouldn't be able to counter it. Both the Werry and the TCB version echo this sentiment, unlike the motivated reasoner's translation.

It's not semantics; Guac is using the very specific wording of "considering it has enough power to kill Jogo, we'd be toast" to infer that Kusakabe < Jogo, however such meaning isn't present in the text at all as Kusakabe is simply saying the attack is concerning due to how casually it can kill special grades such as Jogo - meaning even if Kusakabe > Jogo it'll still make sense for Kusakabe to be worrisome.

Also, the majority of my response was providing reasonings for why Kusakabe's judgement here may not be an objective assessment of Jogo's durability.
Of course the debater speak for no reason. Kusakabe is just 2034081841027310124973217419087432x stronger and faster than Jogo now. He became stronger than Nanami in AP and faster than Naobito for sure

Back