• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Can someone explain to me why doesn't Sukuna just use Fuga to nuke everyone there?
He's having fun by relishing in the combat and not going all out.
Your translations are consistently unreliable, and there's two translations which say the same thing
Yep, your translation was severely flawed and so was your text extraction, as usual.
What's your basis for saying this?
it's saying if he used the flames which were capable of exorcizing Jogo, it'd be pointless to think about it, because they wouldn't be able to counter it.
As I explained twice, that doesn't infer Jogo > Kusakabe in durability, nice try tho!

Can someone explain to me why doesn't Sukuna just use Fuga to nuke everyone there?
Sukuna already knows he’s the strongest, he has no reason to flex and destroy his entertainment like that. He consciously likes holding back his abilities to fight the best a sorcerer can show him. This is why when he fights Higuruma, he waits and lets him try rct, this is why he lets Kusakabe try everything he’s got, why he actively went the riskier route in his fight with Gojo. The man is just having fun in his second life and wants a challenge the best way he can.

As I explained twice, that doesn't infer Jogo > Kusakabe in durability, nice try tho!
It literally just does mean that Jogo holds relevance.

If I'm in a race thinking about how someone else would beat me in a race, I wouldn't be like "damn, that guy is super fast, he's capable of beating a 4th grader in a race! I'd I'd lose really badly in a race to that!"

You don't bring up stuff like that without relevance. It's clearly saying that part of the reason the flames are so impressive IS that they're able to one shot Jogo...

What's your basis for saying this?
It's legit just like the Ryu example, where the Werry, TCB, and my own expert translator both agreed that it was saying Ryu > Current Yuta in durability, and you're still like
"ACTUALLY, Chat GPT is a huge database, there's no way my chat GPT translation is wrong while theirs are right!?!?" So dishonest, it's crazy.

Powerscaling in JJK is consistently just very grounded, which is why Kusakabe brings up exorcizing Jogo, and why Sukuna brings up Ryu's durability when comparing it to current Yuta. The powercliffing in JJK isn't like that. If the disaster curses were in the current day as they were in the past, they'd be more useful than someone like Kusakabe or Ino, and they'd be running up on Sukuna, dealing minor damage like a lot of people are doing.

Last edited:
Of course the debater speak for no reason. Kusakabe is just 2034081841027310124973217419087432x stronger and faster than Jogo now. He became stronger than Nanami in AP and faster than Naobito for sure
Notice how this isn't at all relevant to any of my arguments? I find it funny how Guac constantly jumps into debate topics just badmouthing me and refuses to listen to me, at this point it's just borderline toxic and you should just stop.
It literally just does mean that Jogo holds relevance. It's clearly saying that part of the reason the flames are so impressive IS that they're able to one shot Jogo...
Yes, but Jogo holding relevance isn't the same thing as Jogo being ABOVE Kusakabe in durability or that Jogo would beat Kusakabe and make 20F Sukuna struggle in combat, which is what you claimed initially. This is a classic motte and bailey fallacy; you posit this obviously absurd claim and then when given pushback you retreat to this more reasonable claim whilst misconstruing the other person as attacking the more reasonable claim - stop being dishonest.

Furthermore, Kusakabe believes Jogo to be relevant, yes, because as I've explained Kusakabe has an exaggerated idea of Jogo's power.
It's legit just like the Ryu example, where the Werry, TCB, and my own expert translator both agreed that it was saying Ryu > Current Yuta in durability, and you're still like
"ACTUALLY, Chat GPT is a huge database, there's no way my chat GPT translation is wrong while theirs are right!?!?" So dishonest
wtf are you on about? No one's talking about chatgpt. Whenever I get into translation disputes I always say we can break down the phrasing and discuss where the meaning is being extracted from to see if it's founded, I have never made these broad appeals to authority (unlike you) as the basis for my conclusions.

unlike the motivated reasoner's translation.
Of course the debater speak for no reason.
what's up with this smearing constantly. chill out with it if ur gonna tackle someone's argument.

anyways yall can analyze context right? Kusakabe has no way of telling Jogo's actual durability, and the only inference he has, is the maximum meteor that he saw, and Sukuna having (despite not seeing it) killed Jogo with the fire arrow. Which wouldn't have any bearing on Jogo's actual stats.

what's up with this smearing constantly. chill out with it if ur gonna tackle someone's argument.

anyways yall can analyze context right? Kusakabe has no way of telling Jogo's actual durability, and the only inference he has, is the maximum meteor that he saw, and Sukuna having (despite not seeing it) killed Jogo with the fire arrow. Which wouldn't have any bearing on Jogo's actual stats.
he does it constantly, even if I make a thread on here he's joined it in the past just to say "don't listen to this motivated reasoner, he believes x and y" where he pivots to topics irrelevant to the thread to just try discredit me, and now he's even made a copy-pasta of lies about me to spam that. Genuinely might just report the guy for toxicity and harassment atp

Yes, but Jogo holding relevance isn't the same thing as Jogo being ABOVE Kusakabe in durability or that Jogo would beat Kusakabe and make 20F Sukuna struggle in combat, which is what you claimed initially. This is a classic motte and bailey fallacy; you posit this obviously absurd claim and then when given pushback you retreat to this more reasonable claim whilst misconstruing the other person as attacking the more reasonable claim - stop being dishonest.

Furthermore, Kusakabe believes Jogo to be relevant, yes, because as I've explained Kusakabe has an exaggerated idea of Jogo's power.
No? He's literally had a month to prep, he should know and be informed on Jogo's power. Even if he didn't, he's been there to sense Jogo directly, so it makes sense that he understands Jogo's power.

Also, I maintain Jogo would beat current Kusakabe and deal damage to the current weakened Sukuna, I'm not changing any positions.

No? He's literally had a month to prep, he should know and be informed on Jogo's power.
Why would he be "informed" on Jogo's power when he's training to fight Sukuna?
Even if he didn't, he's been there to sense Jogo directly, so it makes sense that he understands Jogo's power.
How do you think "sensing" works in JJK? Besides Gojo, there's never been an instance where a person can sense another's exact individual stats, CE output, and CT, hence why binding vows involving the reveal of these things are so significant and why characters characters have to discover such facts during combat. Kusakabe only saw his maximum meteor, that's his basis.
Also, I maintain Jogo would beat current Kusakabe and deal damage to the current weakened Sukuna, I'm not changing any positions.
Then defend that instead of retelling a more tame position and acting as though that's what I'm challenging.

Then defend that instead of retelling a more tame position and acting as though that's what I'm challenging.
It's not because what I held from the start is that Jogo would for example beat Kusakabe, AKA he would hold relevance.
Why would he be "informed" on Jogo's power when he's training to fight Sukuna?
"Hey we're trying to beat Sukuna"
"Ok, so how does Sukuna fight, or what does he do"
"He's used this fire arrow before, super powerful"
"Oh, interesting. I don't actually care how powerful that is though, just give me a basic rundown because it's not relevant."

Kusakabe only saw his maximum meteor, that's his basis.
Jogo could one shot Kusakabe with the maximum meteor itself

How do you think "sensing" works in JJK? Besides Gojo, there's never been an instance where a person can sense another's exact individual stats, CE output, and CT, hence why binding vows involving the reveal of these things are so significant and why characters characters have to discover such facts during combat. Kusakabe only saw his maximum meteor, that's his basis.
Eh its pretty clear they can differentiate between special grade curses and not special grade. Kusakabe also determines the power of the random sorcerers he and Panda were faced with and preferred fighting them as well. So he definitely has good senses for power. But still why would they even tell him in depth about Jogo? The only one who fought him was Gojo and Gojo explaining how strong someone is just isn’t going to make sense with the power difference anyway

The only one who fought him was Gojo and Gojo explaining how strong someone is just isn’t going to make sense with the power difference anyway
No? Maki, Naobito, and Nanami did and they got almost instantly dispatched by a casual Jogo. I maintain it makes sense for them to say Jogo's power, and discuss something this relevant.

It's not because what I held from the start is that Jogo would for example beat Kusakabe, AKA he would hold relevance.
Holding relevance != being superior to
"Hey we're trying to beat Sukuna"
"Ok, so how does Sukuna fight, or what does he do"
"He's used this fire arrow before, super powerful"
"Oh, interesting. I don't actually care how powerful that is though, just give me a basic rundown because it's not relevant."
The only people who witnessed the fire arrow would be Kusakabe, Panda, and Yuji; none of those people know how strong Jogo is.
Jogo could one shot Kusakabe with the maximum meteor itself
If it hit, yes. How would he get it to hit Kusakabe before SD?
Eh its pretty clear they can differentiate between special grade curses and not special grade. Kusakabe also determines the power of the random sorcerers he and Panda were faced with and preferred fighting them as well. So he definitely has good senses for power.
We know sorcerers can feel the amount of cursed energy a person has, which correlates with power, and this actually helps my case given Jogo is noted to have a vast pool of CE (which we can infer is something he can't fully utilise in his stats) and so Kusakabe was likely sensing that also.
No? Maki, Naobito, and Nanami did and they got almost instantly dispatched by a casual Jogo.
Naobito and Nanami are dead, they aren't going to be doing much talking, and Maki was blitzed before she even got a good look at him and she specifically can't sense cursed energy.
I maintain it makes sense for them to say Jogo's power, and discuss something this relevant.
What feats does Jogo have to suggest this? He has anti-feats suggesting he'd be severely damaged by GWE Todo and Yuji, people we know aren't significant to current characters.

No? Maki, Naobito, and Nanami did and they got almost instantly dispatched by a casual Jogo. I maintain it makes sense for them to say Jogo's power, and discuss something this relevant.
They didn’t fight him? Are you kidding me? Three fatigued sorcerers, one missing an arm and you call what he did a fight? Please reread the entire manga cause what? Also Kusakabe is the strongest first grade sorcerer, do not compare him to those randoms

Since we’re talking stats Kusakabe’s the same guy dodging/reacting to Sukuna’s slashes, lets maintain Jogo’s never touching Kusakabe especially not when simple domain weakens the ct too

They didn’t fight him? Are you kidding me? Three fatigued sorcerers, one missing an arm and you call what he did a fight? Please reread the entire manga cause what? Also Kusakabe is the strongest first grade sorcerer, do not compare him to those randoms
Kusakabe has less raw power than Nanami who has less raw power than Naobito. All 3 sorcerers there deem Jogo to be in a different level to Domain Dagon, and it's immediately apparent to them.

Okay debunking tier 2 Naruto which has more going for it but arguing Uni Gojo is wild
you're not seeing the vision of saying Sukuna no diffs the Naruto verse in a room full of "Danzo is uni+ and base Naruto is multi+ with MFTL++++ speed by the war arc"

the tactic is just pointing how only JJK has an explicit mention of a 4th dimensional space existing, never Naruto :D

we used to be on the same team when it came to debunking tier 2 Naruto in CSAP, what happened to us?! @Guacamolefletcher
Me and Rosa before debating JJK:

Me and Rosa after:

you're not seeing the vision of saying Sukuna no diffs the Naruto verse in a room full of "Danzo is uni+ and base Naruto is multi+ with MFTL++++ speed by the war arc"
the tactic is just pointing how only JJK has an explicit mention of a 4th dimensional space existing, never Naruto :D

Yeah NGL the Naruto wank we were surrounded by was so absurd, it's insane. We were debating people who thought Naruto was f*cking 2-A and MFTL+ because of some Hagoromo wank and pocket space-times

I remember when that certain infamous csap mod said "1-A Naruto isn't actually that insane, it's got some supporting evidence" and "what if planets in Naruto are just uni+"
Adult Goku from OG DB solos both verses in the end, both JJK and Naruto

Last edited:
Back