• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Has anyone noticed the change in the translation for the last chapter? I read it on a website on the first day then when I came back today I find it very different.
Examples:
1) Here this guy in the early translation that Yuta’s output isn't bad, now he says that Yuta’s output isn't all that impressive.
2) Here the narrator in the early translation said that Yuta is below Gojo and Gojo is the strongest, just like that. Now it says Yuta is only second to Gojo when it comes to unusual abilities?
3) Here Yuta says how they need to add a rule that allows them to communicate but that wasn't in the early translation IIRC.

It's weird how they keep changing it like that lol

Has anyone noticed the change in the translation for the last chapter? I read it on a website on the first day then when I came back today I find it very different.
Examples:
1) Here this guy in the early translation that Yuta’s output isn't bad, now he says that Yuta’s output isn't all that impressive.
2) Here the narrator in the early translation said that Yuta is below Gojo and Gojo is the strongest, just like that. Now it says Yuta is only second to Gojo when it comes to unusual abilities?
3) Here Yuta says how they need to add a rule that allows them to communicate but that wasn't in the early translation IIRC.

It's weird how they keep changing it like that lol
JJK official translations are really bad i suggest read the fan translations

Initially I thought Cleave was just a way for Sukuna to not waste CE on an opponent. But against Mahoraga. Sukuna states Cleave can finish Mahoraga off before it completes its regeneration. Mahoraga was able to survive Malevolent Shrine. Yet Sukuna was thinking about using Cleave to "oneshot (?) Mahoraga (He didnt use it as Mahoraga adapted to slicing attacks in general, meaning hed survive cleave).

Initially I thought Cleave was just a way for Sukuna to not waste CE on an opponent. But against Mahoraga. Sukuna states Cleave can finish Mahoraga off before it completes its regeneration. Mahoraga was able to survive Malevolent Shrine. Yet Sukuna was thinking about using Cleave to "oneshot (?) Mahoraga (He didnt use it as Mahoraga adapted to slicing attacks in general, meaning hed survive cleave).
I think cleave should at least have adaptability or damage boost.

Dagon's Domain Expansion has a sun, but wouldn't scale as the characters don't scale to anything close to Tier 4, and the area of the Domain Expansion is often much smaller than the background suggests (hence characters trapped in it need to run aimlessly to find its edge).

Dagon's Domain Expansion has a sun, but wouldn't scale as the characters don't scale to anything close to Tier 4, and the area of the Domain Expansion is often much smaller than the background suggests (hence characters trapped in it need to run aimlessly to find its edge).
Im pretty sure thats because the inside volume of a domain is actually of a different size than the outside. The cursed spirits were using Dagons Domain as a hideout which im pretty sure was a room. Surely it isnt room sized?
Gojos DE has what appears to be stars in it, and I dont see why they would be fake.
Megumi also implies it during his fight with Reggie : https://cdn.*****************.com/file/mangap/2085/10170000/17.jpeg
"Its hard to place an artificial environment over real space of a different size for very long"

I'm pretty sure we see megumi touching the edge of dagons domain and it is not far from the actual island even though there's scenery past the edge. Also iirc Gege mentioned something about the domains having fake scenery like Gojo's. Plus nothing can prove Gojo's domain has stars besides a statement, it wouldn't even make sense for his to have stars.
Im pretty sure thats because the inside volume of a domain is actually of a different size than the outside. The cursed spirits were using Dagons Domain as a hideout which im pretty sure was a room. Surely it isnt room sized?
Gojos DE has what appears to be stars in it, and I dont see why they would be fake.
Megumi also implies it during his fight with Reggie : https://cdn.*****************.com/file/mangap/2085/10170000/17.jpeg
"Its hard to place an artificial environment over real space of a different size for very long"

Domain Expansions are pocket realities, however, the issue them directly scaling. Especially there since size isn't the be all end all for a Domain Expansion.

There isn't really a way for them to directly scale without breaking scaling. Them used as attacks or being scaled as attacks doesn't really work either as the I don't actually attack anyone, instead trap them in a different spatial pocket.

Sure, it is bigger on the inside, but it is not close to the size of the mountains or islands in the background, let alone be sun or solar system sized.
0109-020.png

Megumi appeared at the shallow water close to the beach, and he literally touched the edge/barrier of the Domain Expansion, despite all the stuff in the background behind him.
Dagon is standing on the beach close to the shore, and he is still close to the edge on the opposite side according to the map.
That is an exceptionally small cubic volume compared to the background.

Also, recall that Sukuna removed the barrier on his Domain Expansion to "vastly increase" the range of his Domain Expansion to a radius of 200 meters.

Just reminder
There should be evidence or a well detailed explanation that a pocket dimension was created, and not simply an illusion or teleportation to another location.
There should be some reason to consider the backgrounds stars, not just painted decorations within a throne room or museum.
Even though there is concrete evidence for pocket reality creations to qualify as an Attack Potency feat; it should not be assumed to scale to physical statistics without some notable scaling reasons. Examples include on screen demonstrations, examples of destruction, or information that the same pool of energy used to create said dimension can translate to the same amount of energy being used for other abilities including but not limited to physical strikes.

my friend has calculated this scene and the result is Massively hypersonic sonic (37991 m/s) (With Megumi FTE attack speed)

but if you use Speed hypersonic on megumi then Toji will get Sub-Relativistic

my friend has calculated this scene and the result is Massively hypersonic sonic (37991 m/s) (With Megumi FTE attack speed)

but if you use Speed hypersonic on megumi then Toji will get Sub-Relativistic

We can't use their current speeds since calc stacking.

But if you can can give a really good explanation on why we can use FTeE speeds for megumi, then it should work, although you'd really would need a good explanation

I'm curious about something, we all saw Takako Uro's ability that controls space, can she in some way counter the infinity? Or will it become a CE clash where the one who has higher CE is going to win?

I'm curious about something, we all saw Takako Uro's ability that controls space, can she in some way counter the infinity? Or will it become a CE clash where the one who has higher CE is going to win?
We dont know yet, but it could happen. Takako would have to control/warp an infinite space (she hasnt shown anything of that level yet), but we cant count her out either

Back