• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Curses Decides to Assassinate Some Ninja Presidents

Ryomen Sukuna

Sukuna.%28Jujutsu.Kaisen%29.full.3170574.jpg

Ay 4th, Mei, Danzo, Gaara, Onoki

3b07a842cc666e04d73e533a14c82c70.jpg

15 finger Sukuna will be used
Sukuna takes the place of Sasuke and tries to kill the five Kages.
Instead of going one by one, Sukuna fights all of them.
Restricting lightning cloak ay as its sub rel
The kages can see curse energy and curse techniques

Last edited:
He doesn't go into domain off bat for one and I think Onoki's particle style is a bit more of a problem for Sukuna than cleave is for them.
Sukuna always uses DE he also used it against the finger bearer so he will use it when he up against multiple people for Danzo he just keeps spamming cleave.

Sukuna always uses DE he also used it against the finger bearer so he will use it when he up against multiple people for Danzo he just keeps spamming cleave.
he doesn't just open with it though. Same as most characters in jjk. Onoki can hit him with a particle style Gaara can seal him so idk I think Sukuna can lose here

Sukuna can kill them with cleave even without domain expansion.
Can cleave not be dodged? Can it not be deflected? If its curse energy like their curse techniques usually are I don't see why the pages couldn't stop it or dodge, especially people like danzo, Gaara, and raikage.

Can cleave not be dodged? Can it not be deflected? If its curse energy like their curse techniques usually are I don't see why the pages couldn't stop it or dodge, especially people like danzo, Gaara, and raikage.
Like I said if sukuna start getting overwhelmed he will use DE he literally used DE on a special grade curse spirit so if he is pushed he will use it after all he is facing multiple opponents also equalize speed.

Like I said if sukuna start getting overwhelmed he will use DE he literally used DE on a special grade curse spirit so if he is pushed he will use it after all he is facing multiple opponents also equalize speed.
If he gets sealed its over, if he gets broken into molecules idt he doing too well

But aren't they in character? Also, why make this match then?
They r in character and its something they did in character to Madara. And I thought the match would be fun and people would have more counters and thought it'd get traction. Hopefully more come to defend sides. Im neutral on both sides but can argue for either.

They r in character and its something they did in character to Madara. And I thought the match would be fun and people would have more counters and thought it'd get traction. Hopefully more come to defend sides. Im neutral on both sides but can argue for either.
So make some arguments for sukuna then

Just add some context and answer some questions

Curses/Curses Techniques/Cursed energy is the power utilised in the jjk verse. The power is similar to stands from Jojo as in that no one can see it. Unless you have the capabilities to see it or have special gear, everything will be invisible to you.

Sukuna's cleave can be deflected, as it has happened once in the manga, albeit with a sword.

So while the Kage can likely dodge and deflect his cleave, unless they are gifted the ability to see Curses Techniques/Cursed energy, they won't be able to see, by extension won't be able to dodge it.

Curses/Curses Techniques/Cursed energy is the power utilised in the jjk verse. The power is similar to stands from Jojo as in that no one can see it. Unless you have the capabilities to see it or have special gear, everything will be invisible to you.

Sukuna's cleave can be deflected, as it has happened once in the manga, albeit with a sword.

So while the Kage can likely dodge and deflect his cleave, unless they are gifted the ability to see Curses Techniques/Cursed energy, they won't be able to see, by extension won't be able to dodge it.
Then sukuna use domain and just spams cleave

Domain has powernull and attack homing and that is a gg at least equalize speed.

I'll grant them ability to see it then.

be able to see, by extension won't be able to dodge it.
So like hxh

Back