• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Well... the comedian dude is OP.

His ability is subjective reality. Anything he finds funny manifests into reality, and is stated to effective against Gojo too.

So essentially, if he thought it would be funny for his to bypass the infinite and give a wedge to Gojo, it would happen.

We get another statement, calling Gojo the strongest person of this modern era, with Yuuta being to second, only second to Gojo.

Yeah, the only thing apparently limiting him is that he doesn't understand his own CT. If he had a good teacher he would instantly be a Special Grade Shaman.

FKWoTP7XwAA9CC8

Yuta should be stronger than Hakari normally cuz :
1. Yuta is a special grade sorcerer. The higher ups do hate Hakari, but the special grade ranking is for problem children.
2. The new statement in 173 confirming Yuta being the second strongest shaman in the modern era.
Im guessing Hakari's CT is related to him "going on a roll", and that makes him temporarily stronger than Yuta.

Looking at it more the statement is more overall Yuuta as a sorcery is the second best/strongest. Not really, a definitive second strongest in AP.

Especially since in the same barrier there is a guy that outputs more cursed energy that Yuuta. So its really like taking everything into account (strength, speed, stamina, CT control, abilities etc...) Yuuta is second, only to Gojo.

So things like the Hikari somehow surpassing Yuuta in strength or the other guy in the barrier can exist, but comparing other aspects they wouldn't compare overall to Yuuta would be the "strongest"

I don't think you will find a scaling between current Sukuna and Gojo, like just them alone without any other character being involved.
IMO, The only good way to scale them is using Yuta, Gojo > Yuta > 15 fingers Sukuna, because I think Yuji’s statement can be used for that since he saw the destructive level of Sukuna and saw that feat and was still sure that Yuta can defeat that Sukuna

Btw, since Yuta is confirmed right now to be the second strongest after Gojo by the narrator, it means Yuta > Maki and since she is at Toji’s level then it also means Yuta > Toji

I think @Nelliels had a scaling that put Toji above Jogo and Hanami, which will mean Yuta > Toji > Jogo ~ 9 fingers Sukuna.
So yeah Yuta being at 15 fingers Sukuna level or higher isn't contradicted by anything in the series, but its still up to the reader as how he wants to take Yuji’s statement

Btw, since Yuta is confirmed right now to be the second strongest after Gojo by the narrator, it means Yuta > Maki and since she is at Toji’s level then it also means Yuta > Toji

I think @Nelliels had a scaling that put Toji above Jogo and Hanami, which will mean Yuta > Toji > Jogo ~ 9 fingers Sukuna.
So yeah Yuta being at 15 fingers Sukuna level or higher isn't contradicted by anything in the series, but its still up to the reader as how he wants to take Yuji’s statement
So in other words you agree

We have no way to confirm that, considering Kenjaku cites him as having “boundless cursed energy”.
Narration states he "boasts the highest cursed energy output."

It doesn't state "he boasts about having the highest cursed energy output."

That makes all the difference. Unless there's a translation error it can mean only one thing.

Also it's possible his beams don't scale to his physical enhancement. Yuta can still be way above him there.

I don't think you will find a scaling between current Sukuna and Gojo, like just them alone without any other character being involved.
IMO, The only good way to scale them is using Yuta, Gojo > Yuta > 15 fingers Sukuna, because I think Yuji’s statement can be used for that since he saw the destructive level of Sukuna and saw that feat and was still sure that Yuta can defeat that Sukuna
Yuji likely doesnt remember every detail of Shibuya perfectly. PTSD and all that. Yuji has also downplayed Sukuna in the past. Back in the Finger Bearer arc, Yuji thought he would beat Sukuna (while in his innate domain). Yuji said this only a couple of hours (max) after seeing Sukuna annihilate the finger bearer (who completely destroyed Yuji).
On top of this, Yuji doesnt even know Yutas full power. Yuta didnt use Rika or his CT during his fight with Yuji and was visibly struggling against Yuji. I dont think Yuji knows his strength otherwise, so this would be akin to Yuji saying "I could beat 15F Sukuna". Hes also completely broken (mentally) so it wouldnt be out of character for him to hype Yuta up to that point.

But Gojo scales above 15F Sukuna considering hes the pinnacle of the series ( stated in the fanbook). You could also argue Kenjaku considered Sukunas revival to be insufficient to beat the shamans but thats a bit more iffy.

Hello guys anyone got the screenshot or link for Gege saying Sukuna has more cursed energy than Rika
I havent seen such a statement. Gege has stated that full power Sukuna is stronger than Rika tho (in the fanbook)

wait isnt yutas black flash a movie only feat because it didn't happen in 0 and main manga yet
Im pretty sure the movie is canon

It's weird since the Black Flash is a Movie/Anime only thing for Yuuta.

Whereas the manga and all the guide/fanbooks don't list him as one of the users, but list Yuuji, Nobara, Nanami Gojo... etc and everyone else that uses it.

But who knows? Gege might retcon, by having him use it again and just give a lazy reason of him having used it before.

Btw if Yuta has more cursed energy he should scale higher than Gojo right ( if Yuta has his own domain) because the output from yuta cursed techniques would be lot stronger and Gojo can't overwrite Yuta Domain with immeasurable void because yuta has more cursed energy output.

Domain clash isn't only about cursed energy, there are more 2 things about this IIRC, one is the more polished domain, and the other thing I forgot

Edit: Here Gojo said it depends on which one is more polished, it can also depend on CE and compatibility
Yeah i remember but logically speaking. The yuta is stated to prodigy and has more cursed energy. So if his domain is well developed then he should be stronger than Gojo right? ( Nah just saying)

Btw do you got the link or screenshot for Gege saying full power Sukuna having more cursed energy than Rika 😑.

Yeah i remember but logically speaking. The yuta is stated to prodigy and has more cursed energy. So if his domain is well developed then he should be stronger than Gojo right? ( Nah just saying)
Its still stated that Gojo is the strongest which means Yuta cant win, also Yuta said he will run out of energy unlike Gojo so Gojo still wins.
In the previous chapter it was stated that there is a guy who has the highest CE output but still he and the girl who can manipulate the sky and the other 2 characters there were equals or something like that, CE isnt everything in JJK stop treating it as if its like Reiatsu in Bleach lmao

PSYkci9.png

it should be here
Thanks for the scan.
Its still stated that Gojo is the strongest which means Yuta cant win, also Yuta said he will run out of energy unlike Gojo so Gojo still wins.
In the previous chapter it was stated that there is a guy who has the highest CE output but still he and the girl who can manipulate the sky and the other 2 characters there were equals or something like that, CE isnt everything in JJK stop treating it as if its like Reiatsu in Bleach lmao
I am not treating CE as reastu. I was Just was saying "if" Yuta has better developed Domain and can output mode CE he should be Stronger. Domain powernulls Gojo infinity right?😈. Just saying the possibility. I know Gege gonna make Gojo look more stronger because he probably plan on doing Sukuna vs Gojo at the end.
Domain clash isn't only about cursed energy, there are more 2 things about this IIRC, one is the more polished domain, and the other thing I forgot

Edit: Here Gojo said it depends on which one is more polished, it can also depend on CE and compatibility.
Well I am not saying Yuta wins though.

I am not treating CE as reastu. I was Just was saying "if" Yuta has better developed Domain and can output mode CE he should be Stronger. Domain powernulls Gojo infinity right?😈. Just saying the possibility. I know Gege gonna make Gojo look more stronger because he probably plan on doing Sukuna vs Gojo at the end.
higher CE alone won't make Yuta the winner, just because he has a higher CE doesn't mean his domain is more polished as Gojo stated there are more things to depend on, I don't know what do you mean by "Developed domain" if you mean "more polished" then yeah Yuta will win in a domain clash.

But rn, as we still don't know what is his domain (assuming he has), I think the only Domain that can destroy infinite void is Malevolent Shrine but I think Gojo can teleport outside the 200m and run away from that.

higher CE alone won't make Yuta the winner, just because he has a higher CE doesn't mean his domain is more polished as Gojo stated there are more things to depend on, I don't know what do you mean by "Developed domain" if you mean "more polished" then yeah Yuta will win in a domain clash.
Yeah same. I was just saying "if".
But rn, as we still don't know what is his domain (assuming he has), I think the only Domain that can destroy infinite void is Malevolent Shrine but I think Gojo can teleport outside the 200m and run away from that.
Yeah he probably can.

Back