• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuta can only go all out for 5 minutes. In this state he has:

Full manifestation of Rika. The reason she exists is because Rika left a part of herself before moving on.

Her Cursed energy, basically more Cursed energy.

Tools and weapons, Rika is a storage device for yuta to keep his equipment.

She also storages Cursed techniques, It's confirmed that his CT is mimicry, he is able to use other people's techniques he's copied in the past in this state.

He uses Inumaki Cursed speech and drvuh techniques.

I would prefer to see all 3 domains merge/overlap so we actually see them in action instead of just crumbling before we ever saw them do anything.

movie sub says Gojo manipulates space-time on an atomic level, instead of just space.

mistranslation most likely

movie sub says Gojo manipulates space-time on an atomic level, instead of just space.

mistranslation most likely
I think that's not a missTl.
considering the many original scenes in the movie maybe it will be an addition in the future

the black flash multiplies or power the attack power?
since seeing the manga apparently they say: the impact is equal to a normal hit to the power of 2.5
they don't say increased 2.5 if they don't say to the power of 2.5
ej:
10 x 2.5=25(no is not)
10 to the power of 2.5=316.227766

this means that when a character black flashes he can do the power ap at 2.5
(by the way what is the ap scale of the characters)

Last edited:
Direct statement says it ups attack strength by power instead of multiplication. However, when combining that math with any of our calcs it really blows things out of proportion so it is treated as an unquantifiable multiplier for the most part here.

do they necessarily have to destroy something? because I don't think that when yuji uses an attack he will destroy the earth (if that literally came out when I used the calculator) but with the logic that it happens in at least 0.000001 seconds, meaning that even if the damage, the movement to go so fast the reaction of the destruction did not occur

It's less about them destroying something and more about how it can take a character like Yuta and makes him Solar System level with our current calcs. That is insane. The general idea behind it all was just that Gege wanted the black flash to be something cooler than just a straight multiplier so he went for an increase by power instead.

wait are you telling me that characters would destroy/damage characters that can generate solar system level attacks?

but well, how to damage is one thing and another is to destroy (as gohan damaged raditz, he is not really destroying anything, he is only damaging a character that he destroys)

What I'm saying is the power increase from increasing the strength of an attack by the power of 2.5 is absurd. And it creates weird problems with scaling where the likes of Yuji and Todo would have something like Dwarf-star level durability from tanking Black Flash hits. Which then creates a problem with later characters who in appear in the series and damage Yuji without black flash since it would mean that their normal AP is somewhere in the tier 5 range and above. Generally, if we treat the Black Flash as it is stated in series, characters stats become wildly exaggerated. Even something as simple as lowballing all of the characters to building level would end with the likes of a lot of characters post-Shibuya being Country-level and above.

The problem isn't really the lack of AOE, its more that there aren't really any supporting feats that would help to justify such insane increases in tier.

It's better to just take it as an insane increase of ap for characters, like if someone like Yuuta is large mountain lvl and then uses bf, he'd basically one shot other large mountain level characters at least in crossverse.

2nd attempt at a profile for Mr. Naoya, kinda pleased with how this turned out. I'm thinking doing some of the Kyoto Students aswell before making a CRT just going through everthing before posting (aka why Miwa solo's your verse)

I don't think Projection Sorcery gives precog if it did Naoya would've seen Maki's counter coming. It sounds more like they determine what they're going to do before they move so if anything that just sounds like really high intelligence.

Also we should probably hold off on making new profiles since the current pages seem to have a lot of problems like Maki's calc is now Hypersonic instead of High Hypersonic

Last edited:
Back