• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

A question, when the 2 girls gave Sukuna a finger or 2 then Jogo gave him the rest and Sukuna awakened he told the girls that he will do one request for them and they asked him to kill Kenjaku, did he accept that request or not because I can't remember
0112-012.png

0112-013.png

I must ask, but where is eso scaling in terms of tier? Tanks attacks from Yuji and those are able to hurt Hanami, so is he just 7-c?

I prefer we give "Unknown" to Toji and Maki for now. Both are massively powerful compared to the rest, and I don't doubt that they are on the level of a Supreme Grade. Most of their fights is about them massacring everyone in physical terms

Although in theory it is possible to scale Maki to Naoya, in the same fight the narrator says that she was extremely weakened and damaged (Same damage that was killing her before the "transformation")
Actually, Toji has pretty solid scaling. He managed to take on two Special Grade Sorcerer's and win, even if he lost against Gojo in their rematch. Not to mention how he completely ***** on Dagon, a special grade curse. And then we have the direct comparison drawn between Maki and Toji in terms of who they are and their power.

To put them at Unknown I don't think is proper for either character.

Actually, Toji has pretty solid scaling. He managed to take on two Special Grade Sorcerer's and win, even if he lost against Gojo in their rematch. Not to mention how he completely ***** on Dagon, a special grade curse. And then we have the direct comparison drawn between Maki and Toji in terms of who they are and their power.

To put them at Unknown I don't think is proper for either character.
For now he has only defeat characters between 8-A and Low 7-C. He is massively above the Top-Tiers but on an unknown scale and so far nothing compares him to the God-Tiers; Toji has never faced the current Gojo, so we don't know how strong he is either (Most likely we should give Gojo from the past an "Unknown" rating as well)

Is there a calc for this feat by Nanami?
1, 2, 3
I saw a calc on another website put it at Mach 150. That calc used :
50 m distance for the tunnel (Nanami escaped the tunnel)
The person said that Nanami cleared the tunnel while the rubble was still frozen in the air as Mahito was unsure whether Nanami managed to escape the tunnel or not.
They also said that since the rubble didnt move any noticeable distance (not more than a couple of CM precisely) Nanamis blitz and escape would have a timeframe of 0.001 seconds giving a speed of mach 150.
Is this valid or no?

Also saw a calc for Sukuna blitzing Mahoraga using a timeframe 0.0004 seconds (from the fastest punch ever made) using peak human stats for Mahoraga.
This gave a result of mach 2.5 K +. Is this valid?

Is there a calc for this feat by Nanami?
1, 2, 3
I saw a calc on another website put it at Mach 150. That calc used :
50 m distance for the tunnel (Nanami escaped the tunnel)
The person said that Nanami cleared the tunnel while the rubble was still frozen in the air as Mahito was unsure whether Nanami managed to escape the tunnel or not.
They also said that since the rubble didnt move any noticeable distance (not more than a couple of CM precisely) Nanamis blitz and escape would have a timeframe of 0.001 seconds giving a speed of mach 150.
Is this valid or no?
he didn't clear it before the debris fell though, we see debris on the ground in the third panel. Unless I'm not understanding this, but where's the tunnel he cleared?

he didn't clear it before the debris fell though, we see debris on the ground in the third panel. Unless I'm not understanding this, but where's the tunnel he cleared?
This is kinda why I wasnt so sure of it. But it could be the case since Mahito wasnt sure whether Nanami made it out ot not. He says to Geto "Not sure. He said he would leave but he could be under the debris". So he couldve cleared it before the debris fell.
As for the tunnel, its the place where he fought Mahito.

0021-018.png

Not entirely sure if this one is the same tunnel but it could be :
0020-015.png

Yea no. As I said, the third scan u posted in your last message shows there's debris already on the ground after Nanami hit mahito

Yea no. As I said, the third scan u posted in your last message shows there's debris already on the ground after Nanami hit mahito
Isnt that minute? Most of the rubble fell down after that. Nanami hit these things using Ratio (im also pretty sure they had CE around them) so wouldnt they have different speeds? After all the pieces of rubble are different (mass, how much force was imparted to them etc).

doesnt all ppl who can use BF need to have sub-rel speed buz they need to applied CE in 0.000001 sec?

doesnt all ppl who can use BF need to have sub-rel speed buz they need to applied CE in 0.000001 sec?
It was rejected IIRC. For why it was rejected, not completely sure. But I believe it was because :
1) BF users cant consistently use BF
2) Theres no proof that they reacted to to the 1/million time frame.
Etc

Personally, I've always proposed we should just give them that as an attack speed for black flash, since while they can't do it consciously, the attack itself is still much faster than what they're normally doing.

It was rejected IIRC. For why it was rejected, not completely sure. But I believe it was because :
1) BF users cant consistently use BF
2) Theres no proof that they reacted to to the 1/million time frame.
Etc
but they still need to applied it in 0.000001 sec.then they should remove SR characters who cant consistently dodge their highest SR 😭

I have the feeling that they will fail to release Gojo in this arc and lose their last hope, would you guys like it if Sukuna was released and going to kill Geto, and Geto starts to regain some of his feelings/memories/consciousness, releases Gojo from the prison and fight Sukuna together? A fight like that would be so epic.

However, I remember the author saying that something like this won't happen again, so this theory might be very unlikely to happen.

Or imagine if Sukuna is released and takes the prison realm while saying "there is something I need to pay it back to that bastard" and removes the seal?
Since he said that the first person he wants to kill when he is released is Gojo

Am I not understanding this correctly or Megumi really used his domain in a real environment without a barrier nor create another space, just like Sukuna did?

Am I not understanding this correctly or Megumi really used his domain in a real environment without a barrier nor create another space, just like Sukuna did?
I'm pretty Sukuna's still had a barrier, but wasn't limited to being a pocket dimension. Which is why his is so big, it isn't all stuffed into a pocket dimension.

Whereas Megumi can make the interior but not the barrier wall, so not being able to trap people in it

I'm pretty Sukuna's still had a barrier, but wasn't limited to being a pocket dimension. Which is why his is so big, it isn't all stuffed into a pocket dimension.

Whereas Megumi can make the interior but not the barrier wall, so not being able to trap people in it
Megumi’s doesn't have a barrier because it's incomplete ig?

I do like how subtle the info dump for domains was in that scene. It further expands upon why Domain Expansions are considered the pinnacle of Jujutsu mastery with the idea of how the length of stability of a domain is tied to how well it matches with the physical space its being layered over.

So like what Dagon did is kinda even a bigger feat since the setting didn't match at all with where he was making it. Same with Jogo.
Though I do wonder about the likes of Gojo and Mahito since their domains don't really seem like they have a proper setting they'd match with due to their more abstract nature.

Are these stars?
Not implying anything, but Unlimited void cough cough.
6d13a2a8f08631864ef412ee8c13da437b9dc4ea.png

Its likely really big, its stated by Gojo to "be the inside of the Limitless"

I mean... if Domains are creation feats and scale to AP..... :oops:
Also idk if this was mentioned here, but a couple of things from the newer chaps (170 and 171)
170 :
Megumi essentially states domains are differently sized on the inside.
171 :
Megumi makes a clone in his domain.
It was stated in Megumis domain, he has to withstand the weights of the objects he "stored". Reggie then summons 3 cars (stated to be 2.4 tons) and even says "Ill keep adding weight, until you collapse under your own weight". Megumi is extremely tired and fatigued, but still manages to summon Max Elephant while under 2.4 tons of weight.
Good lifting feat.

Are these stars?
Not implying anything, but Unlimited void cough cough.
6d13a2a8f08631864ef412ee8c13da437b9dc4ea.png

Its likely really big, its stated by Gojo to "be the inside of the Limitless"
black flash already give them SS ap but bcuz they never destroy ss so rip. but u still can use it on debate ☕🌚

Is this the main JJK thread or is there another one? This seems like a dead thread with zero discussion of recent chapters.

Is this the main JJK thread or is there another one? This seems like a dead thread with zero discussion of recent chapters.
Yeah this is the main discussion thread.

As for why no discussions... idk, people busy or waiting for bigger things to happen.

Back