• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I don't think Projection Sorcery gives precog if it did Naoya would've seen Maki's counter coming. It sounds more like they determine what they're going to do before they move so if anything that just sounds like really high intelligence

I'm quite mixed on this aswell. It's a bit hard to distinguish if they're outright deciding the moves beforehand with no precog or if they actually get some feedback by the 24 frames.

2nd attempt at a profile for Mr. Naoya, kinda pleased with how this turned out. I'm thinking doing some of the Kyoto Students aswell before making a CRT just going through everthing before posting (aka why Miwa solo's your verse)
Ok yea no I looked at what happens when they get "frozen" for the one second its honestly not paralyzing them. It's an entire encasing of them in a frame which would be sealing.
image0.png

Its clearly putting them within a frame and not just paralyzing them.

And their precognition
image0.png

Is more so them picking predetermined movements for themselves to follow along not really them seeing into the future or determining the opponents movement I think. could be wrong but it could be a form of teleportation idk.

Ok yea no I looked at what happens when they get "frozen" for the one second its honestly not paralyzing them. It's an entire encasing of them in a frame which would be sealing.
image0.png

Its clearly putting them within a frame and not just paralyzing them.

It is a bit bizzare as it acts more like conventional paralysis in practice. But i'm not gonna argue with it, he is placing a person into another object, which is Sealing by definition.

It is a bit bizzare as it acts more like conventional paralysis in practice. But i'm not gonna argue with it, he is placing a person into another object, which is Sealing by definition.
it could be both para and sealing but its def seal by definition

Looks good to me but a few things. What's his LS coming from? You could also add 10s of meters with techniques in general as he flooded the place with water at one point.
the lifting strength comes from awaska lifting the elephant, the calc is almost class 10 and Dagon just stronger than awasaka. Most people who are first grade or higher should scale to awasaka or Yuji's car throw.

the lifting strength comes from awaska lifting the elephant, the calc is almost class 10 and Dagon just stronger than awasaka. Most people who are first grade or higher should scale to awasaka or Yuji's car throw.
I'd agree for Special Grades but some Grade 1 level people like Fushiguro are explicitly weaker than Yuji. It should be ok for Dagon I guess.

Oh yeah btw which of the Maki calcs are supposed to be used? I've seen a Hypersonic version that was accepted by Therefir but the High Hypersonic one is still on the verse page?
no idea LOL. I think the one she has linked on her page is fine though. and who are u scaling to the calc? there may be another calc u can scale them to.

@AdNiBN002 Wanted to say for Naoya's profile, I don't think you should really put his powers as a list like that. He doesn't really have enough abilities where I believe that would be preferred over the usual profile format.

@AdNiBN002 Wanted to say for Naoya's profile, I don't think you should really put his powers as a list like that. He doesn't really have enough abilities where I believe that would be preferred over the usual profile format.

No worries, i was mostly just testing it out to get more accustomed to the source editor, changing back is no problem.

I think a better name for it would be what the image for the corresponding key is called, Fully Heavenly Restricted.

Kurouroshi, is back, since he died him as a player no longer exists, but since he's a curse and the fear of cockroaches still exist in the country, cursed energy accumulated and resurrect

Back