• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yeah most other poor Werry translations I can at least somewhat understand/defend, even the moment after the fire arrow where Yuji does something similar I can defend since he's in a moment of shock and trying to grasp his situation. Here wtf is he even pausing to think for
Werry translations were either wtf, damn he cooked, or that one scene from GOW where Kratos demands Ares to kill his enemies, except replace my enemies with John Werry.

Idk how but he made Yuji sound like a predator.

No, I didn't even think of that till you brought it up. But the fact that Yuji's domain is a small town in the snow is not only kinda crazy because I think this is the largest a domain has ever appeared inside of it. But also because it does harken back to the imagery from the end of his Mahito fight.
2024-08-19_002923.png

Just read the chapter on Viz. I don't think it was mistranslated, just really poorly worded to make it seem like Sukuna has his own method

As for the Kenjaku thing, I think that's just him saying he'll capitalize on the time she's using to heal as time for his CT to naturally recover since the longer she heals, the more time he gets to recover the CT without her in the fight
Idk man. There is a possibility Kenny knowing a method to recover his CT burnout (knowing his thousands of years battle experience). Also it doesn't take long period for Yuki to use RCT. She didn't wanted to give him any time to rest.

How do you get Malevolent Shrine from Mahoraga
Yeah that one I ain’t defending lol

Idk man. There is a possibility Kenny knowing a method to recover his CT burnout (knowing his thousands of years battle experience). Also it doesn't take long period for Yuki to use RCT. She didn't wanted to give him any time to rest.
Maybe but considering bro’s dead, guess we’ll never know

I don't see Yuji being able to get his blood into her system icel
When did Yuii have ice abilities? If his blood can rip off Sukuna's face, I don't see why he can't do that. Yuji is also pretty good with CQC so he should be able to atleast drop some of his blood on her when they exchanges few blows.
Anyway, it could go either way. Yuki doesn't have feats for healing poison with her RCT. Yuji would most likely get one shotted if her mass induced fists or Shikigami hit his head. Both have a fair amount of win conditions.

The reason why I said largest is because there was the whole thing about how Dagon's domain actually isn't that big it just appears big that was going on back when domain scaling to physicals was an idea. With Yuji, since we actually see them walking around the town, there's not that same space to make such an argument as well, we see them actually exploring the domain.

I assume the the method is what the binding vow tied to showing his scars is for. In exchange for essentially always showing his hand, Kenjaku is allowed to never suffer curse techinque burnout for his possession

I assume the the method is what the binding vow tied to showing his scars is for. In exchange for essentially always showing his hand, Kenjaku is allowed to never suffer curse techinque burnout for his possession
Yeah now that you mentioned it. His Body hopping Technique didn't got affected by CT burnout like Yuta.

When did Yuii have ice abilities? If his blood can rip off Sukuna's face, I don't see why he can't do that.
After it was condensed by Choso. Yuji cannot use convergence on his own or at the very least not to the degree were Piercing Blood will pose a problem to Yuki.
Yuji is also pretty good with CQC so he should be able to atleast drop some of his blood on her when they exchanges few blows.
Going CQC against Yuki would be Yuji's own undoing icel
Anyway, it could go either way. Yuki doesn't have feats for healing poison with her RCT. Yuji would most likely get one shotted if her mass induced fists or Shikigami hit his head. Both have a fair amount of win conditions.
Fair but I see Yuki coming out on top more often than not.

Back