• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Just read the chapter on Viz. I don't think it was mistranslated, just really poorly worded to make it seem like Sukuna has his own method

As for the Kenjaku thing, I think that's just him saying he'll capitalize on the time she's using to heal as time for his CT to naturally recover since the longer she heals, the more time he gets to recover the CT without her in the fight
Idk man. There is a possibility Kenny knowing a method to recover his CT burnout (knowing his thousands of years battle experience). Also it doesn't take long period for Yuki to use RCT. She didn't wanted to give him any time to rest.

How do you get Malevolent Shrine from Mahoraga
Yeah that one I ain’t defending lol

Idk man. There is a possibility Kenny knowing a method to recover his CT burnout (knowing his thousands of years battle experience). Also it doesn't take long period for Yuki to use RCT. She didn't wanted to give him any time to rest.
Maybe but considering bro’s dead, guess we’ll never know

I don't see Yuji being able to get his blood into her system icel
When did Yuii have ice abilities? If his blood can rip off Sukuna's face, I don't see why he can't do that. Yuji is also pretty good with CQC so he should be able to atleast drop some of his blood on her when they exchanges few blows.
Anyway, it could go either way. Yuki doesn't have feats for healing poison with her RCT. Yuji would most likely get one shotted if her mass induced fists or Shikigami hit his head. Both have a fair amount of win conditions.

2024-08-19_002923.png
I mean Dagon Domain is only sea based while Yuji Domain is his memory based. Shouldn't it also contains the sea 🤔.

The reason why I said largest is because there was the whole thing about how Dagon's domain actually isn't that big it just appears big that was going on back when domain scaling to physicals was an idea. With Yuji, since we actually see them walking around the town, there's not that same space to make such an argument as well, we see them actually exploring the domain.

I assume the the method is what the binding vow tied to showing his scars is for. In exchange for essentially always showing his hand, Kenjaku is allowed to never suffer curse techinque burnout for his possession

I assume the the method is what the binding vow tied to showing his scars is for. In exchange for essentially always showing his hand, Kenjaku is allowed to never suffer curse techinque burnout for his possession
Yeah now that you mentioned it. His Body hopping Technique didn't got affected by CT burnout like Yuta.

When did Yuii have ice abilities? If his blood can rip off Sukuna's face, I don't see why he can't do that.
After it was condensed by Choso. Yuji cannot use convergence on his own or at the very least not to the degree were Piercing Blood will pose a problem to Yuki.
Yuji is also pretty good with CQC so he should be able to atleast drop some of his blood on her when they exchanges few blows.
Going CQC against Yuki would be Yuji's own undoing icel
Anyway, it could go either way. Yuki doesn't have feats for healing poison with her RCT. Yuji would most likely get one shotted if her mass induced fists or Shikigami hit his head. Both have a fair amount of win conditions.
Fair but I see Yuki coming out on top more often than not.

After it was condensed by Choso. Yuji cannot use convergence on his own or at the very least not to the degree were Piercing Blood will pose a problem to Yuki.
When did I said PB? I was talking about chapter 251. Insider Yuta's Domain.
Going CQC against Yuki would be Yuji's own undoing icel
Yuji is arguably more skilled in CQC than Yuki. LMAO. At the very least he would be dodging the attacks. For sure.

When did I said PB? I was talking about chapter 251. Insider Yuta's Domain.
That'd require Yuki to grapple Yuji and for him to also be spitting out a ton of blood at the same time.
Yuji is arguably more skilled in CQC than Yuki. LMAO. At the very least he would be dodging the attacks. For sure.
At the moment his only win condition from my perspective is getting enough blood in Yuki's system before she blows his head off.
Seeing as she has the range advantage and the power advantage, I can't see him pulling it off.

That'd require Yuki to grapple Yuji and for him to also be spitting out a ton of blood at the same time.
He can just let Yuki punch through his stomach and get his blood on her hand, which could later explode. Yuji wouldn’t die from stomach damage for sure, at least not from half of his stomach being pierced by her hand.
At the moment his only win condition from my perspective is getting enough blood in Yuki's system before she blows his head off.
He can also cleave her, which is another win condition for him. Regarding blood, just a few drops should be enough to poison her. You know Uraume didn’t take too much of Choso’s blood; she just got damaged from it in the hand.
Seeing as she has the range advantage and the power advantage, I can't see him pulling it off.
He can arguably dodge ranged attacks. She can indeed land hits, but I don’t really see him taking critical damage. You know he already has feats for dodging PB. Also, I don’t see much power difference between them. Yuji is currently in the same physical tier as Yuki; it all comes down to abilities at the end of the day.

He can just let Yuki punch through his stomach and get his blood on her hand, which could later explode. Yuji wouldn’t die from stomach damage for sure, at least not from half of his stomach being pierced by her hand.
If she punches a hole in Yuji, I doubt she'd stop there and I don't see him faring well in that scenario.
He can also cleave her, which is another win condition for him.
With the output being low I don't see it doing any real damage. And if he's in cleave range, he's also in Star Rage range.
Regarding blood, just a few drops should be enough to poison her. You know Uraume didn’t take too much of Choso’s blood; she just got damaged from it in the hand.
That's fair but it'd take a while for it to take effect just like Uraume back in Shibuya. Compared to Naoya who got bombarded with blood and felt its effects almost immediately.
It might catch Yuki off guard at first, but she would definitely put the pieces together and conclude that just like Choso, Yuji's blood is poisonous and she'd watch out for it.
He can arguably dodge ranged attacks. She can indeed land hits, but I don’t really see him taking critical damage. You know he already has feats for dodging PB. Also, I don’t see much power difference between them. Yuji is currently in the same physical tier as Yuki; it all comes down to abilities at the end of the day.
Those same abilities allow Yuki to blow past both of Kenjaku's reinforced arms and heavily damage his face with one punch.
Yuji is definitely terrifyingly strong and a tank to boot, but I can't see him eating many of these and being capable of surviving.

If she punches a hole in Yuji, I doubt she'd stop there and I don't see him faring well in that scenario.
He survived the worst injuries against Sukuna. Yes, she might not stop afterward, but Yuji also won't stop. I'm specifically talking about the current Yuji. He has taken Cleave inside Sukuna's domain, and you can clearly see the damage he suffered. He instantly got back up without wasting any time, so obviously, a hole in his stomach isn't going to stop him.
With the output being low I don't see it doing any real damage. And if he's in cleave range, he's also in Star Rage range.
That was the statement when Yuji awakened. He had been using Cleave continuously afterward, perfecting it throughout the fight. You know his skills considerably increase during a fight. The same thing happened in Shibuya; by the end of a single fight, he perfected Divergent Fist against Choso. So the output shouldn't be any problem. He also almost cut off Sukuna's leg with it if it wasn't for Sukuna using Dismantle to fend him off.
That's fair but it'd take a while for it to take effect just like Uraume back in Shibuya. Compared to Naoya who got bombarded with blood and felt its effects almost immediately.
It might catch Yuki off guard at first, but she would definitely put the pieces together and conclude that just like Choso, Yuji's blood is poisonous and she'd watch out for it.
Well, yes, it would take some time, but Yuji is definitely not dying instantly either. He would use everything in his arsenal to stay alive.
Those same abilities allow Yuki to blow past both of Kenjaku's reinforced arms and heavily damage his face with one punch.
Yuji is definitely terrifyingly strong and a tank to boot, but I can't see him eating many of these and being capable of surviving.
That was when she had a clean hit. Check Chapter 207. Kenny took a few hits from Yuki before using Mini Uzumaki. Additionally, Yuji also has BM to increase his durability. He also survived Cleave from Sukuna's Domain, which didn’t drop the output as the narrative states. If she’s going to blow him up with her strike, she needs a clean hit. Not saying her normal hits wouldn't do much damage but Yuji is a tank on his own throughout the series.

Another win condition is outlasting. He also has Dismantle, so I can see him doing some damage to Yuki, forcing her to use RCT, thereby reducing her CE. Can we all agree that stamina wise, Yuji only falls behind Sukuna and Gojo? So, I don’t see him losing to her. [

Edit: Hakari with his jackpot is also up there I forgot about him.

im ngl, i am pretty bummed out tho

no heian era backstory, no hakari uraume stuff, no merger

the yuji megumi stuff has been great but i feel theres a lot i still want to see before it ends

It shouldn't be for a professional translator.

Even a casual fan can recognize the issue at once when reading the chapter in English.
Not even just that but like, there’s still the whole rest of the word for both. Did Werry literally just only look at the one shared character and just skip the rest of it?

I find it funny he has, without failure, translated the name of the Cursed Technique, "Shrine", as "Malevolent Shrine" since the Yorozu fight.

I can forgive it for, like, the first chapter or even the entire Yorozu fight, but at some point, you have to realize that "Shrine" is its own ability and is not short for the name of the Domain—especially considering Yorozu exclusively refers to Sukuna's jujutsushiki during that fight up until she opens her own Domain.

Back