• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If we dont get more Bigger Chapters we will end worse than MHA
Eh, I don't think JJK needs that long to get a solid ending out. One of the benefits of keeping a more narrow view of everything like it has is that emotional points are really focused. While there me be a desire to learn more about certain things within the verse, the story doesn't require these answers for it to end on a good note.

They already exist.

Tbh I think JJK will be one of the few mangas that will be remembered for long time like the big three
I agree, even if the quality of the story itself is debatable, it is undeniable that it has left a gigantic impact on not just the manga/anime community but the internet as a whole. Myamura's account being more seen than that of MrBeast, Andrew Tate and the literal president of the USA is a testament to that

This is the real honored one and the one who would win against sukuna

GQiuZ6oW0AIjk5Q

This is really almost over. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

I thought we had at least 10-15 chapters left, but we only got 5. Man, I had to get a gut-punch like this to start the day.
So it's JJKOver soon. I felt the same, that we had like 10-15 chapters for some plot points. So the next chapter is indeed the climax.

100% Agree, this is the most fun reading a weekly anything has felt, aside from maybe watching season 2 of the anime (which is still JJK)
I agree too. One of the things to expect each week. (I have others tho at my top list) Gege did create a fresh modern manga in a way with unique power system. I still feel bad tho that we didn't get more thnings from some characters.

Hope Kagurabachi can keep it up cause WSJ Sundays will be hollow without JJK
From the ways it's ongoing I can definitely see it's having a potential to become one of the best new gen.
Also, isn’t it weird Undead Unluck of all things will be the second oldest series in Jump sooner or later, cause Yozakura’s in its last arc too.
Undead Unluck lost its charm for me.
It has definitely gathered more and more fans over the past year and it's bound to get a lot more once the anime comes out
Isn't Netflix animating it?😭
scares-me-i-fear-no-man.gif

Undead Unluck lost its charm for me.
For me I was never too big on it, but I never thought it did anything wrong
Id say JJK and Yozakura are the only ones I read consistently weekly, but I’ll catch up fully with Kagurabachi and Sakamoto once JJK ends.

Isn't Netflix animating it?😭
I don’t wanna sound like a snob but Netflix doesn’t animate any of their anime in house. They’re Netflix. TMS is animating Sakamoto. Animation looks fine in the trailers.
Prob 2 episodes of it will look great and the rest will look fine. Hope I’m wrong.
(JJK is an anomaly animation wise)

In a clash of attacks , can True Sphere beat an attack with infinite energy (joules), infinite size, infinite speed, infinite range (area of destruction upon contact) and infinite durability (overall durability, like it can withstand infinite 3-D power)?

In a clash of attacks , can True Sphere beat an attack with infinite energy (joules), infinite size, infinite speed, infinite range (area of destruction upon contact) and infinite durability (overall durability, like it can withstand infinite 3-D power)?
"Would a 2 meter sphere stop an attack with infinite size?"

Honestly the only thing I want before the series ends is some sort of Heian Era flashback. Just give us something about Sukuna's past, about him being the fallen or being an "unwanted child"

Back