• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It shouldn't be for a professional translator.

Even a casual fan can recognize the issue at once when reading the chapter in English.
Not even just that but like, there’s still the whole rest of the word for both. Did Werry literally just only look at the one shared character and just skip the rest of it?

I find it funny he has, without failure, translated the name of the Cursed Technique, "Shrine", as "Malevolent Shrine" since the Yorozu fight.

I can forgive it for, like, the first chapter or even the entire Yorozu fight, but at some point, you have to realize that "Shrine" is its own ability and is not short for the name of the Domain—especially considering Yorozu exclusively refers to Sukuna's jujutsushiki during that fight up until she opens her own Domain.

If we dont get more Bigger Chapters we will end worse than MHA
Eh, I don't think JJK needs that long to get a solid ending out. One of the benefits of keeping a more narrow view of everything like it has is that emotional points are really focused. While there me be a desire to learn more about certain things within the verse, the story doesn't require these answers for it to end on a good note.

They already exist.

Tbh I think JJK will be one of the few mangas that will be remembered for long time like the big three
I agree, even if the quality of the story itself is debatable, it is undeniable that it has left a gigantic impact on not just the manga/anime community but the internet as a whole. Myamura's account being more seen than that of MrBeast, Andrew Tate and the literal president of the USA is a testament to that

This is the real honored one and the one who would win against sukuna

GQiuZ6oW0AIjk5Q

Back