• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

In a clash of attacks , can True Sphere beat an attack with infinite energy (joules), infinite size, infinite speed, infinite range (area of destruction upon contact) and infinite durability (overall durability, like it can withstand infinite 3-D power)?
"Would a 2 meter sphere stop an attack with infinite size?"

Honestly the only thing I want before the series ends is some sort of Heian Era flashback. Just give us something about Sukuna's past, about him being the fallen or being an "unwanted child"

Do any of yall think Gege will try cram in the merger into these 5 chapters (at most 4 chapters of fight left) or is Yuji gonna beat the tar out of Sukuna while Uraume and Hakari have tea?
I never really thought of the merger as a true possibility since it's kind of the ultimate bad ending but like King said you never now with that damn cat

I never really thought of the merger as a true possibility since it's kind of the ultimate bad ending but like King said you never now with that damn cat
Funny thing Sukuna can activate merger anytime he wants currently idk if next chapter he most likely does that because Yuji beating him up pretty badly. Though we don't have enough chapters to drag that thing down.

It clearly produces heat to the point of charring Yuta's hand and leaves a trail of steam whenever it hits something, but is not vaporization
The issue was in the scan of the feat where we can see debris within the clouds that form and the crater looks powdered, Granite Blast also has a lot of concussive force behind it

Wh-
a man in a suit and tie is sitting in a chair and says oh you can 't do this to me

At least hxh is coming back

Back