• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yeah, everything you said will be the subject of the massive revision. If you want I can argue with you on saturday
I would likely just make the CRT on Friday. You can join on Saturday if you want. I especially want to tackle, the calcs for the meteor regardless of whether it scales or not. The calc for the iron mountain and also I think it should never scale, the calc for Dagon's domain expansion(as we know it doesnt actually reach the horizon it looks like it does), that should also never scale of course. Those would be the main thing that the CRT would focus on.
These are old topics that have been argued and discussed to death in the past, not continuing this anymore. If it's a true problem with you make a crt and see how that goes. @Rocker1189
Then there must be a reason why people are questioning a lot of these stuff.
Save it for a revision thread if you want to continue on.
Sure.

Hello, I'm relatively new to all this and I have a question regarding this verse's speed. From what I know, the fastest accepted speed feat is High Hypersonic by Maki yes? So what I'm wondering is how do most characters possess massively hypersonic+ speed, must be something I'm missing here, can any of you help with that?

Hello, I'm relatively new to all this and I have a question regarding this verse's speed. From what I know, the fastest accepted speed feat is High Hypersonic by Maki yes? So what I'm wondering is how do most characters possess massively hypersonic+ speed, must be something I'm missing here, can any of you help with that?
Something to do with Black Flash which is also something else that needs nuking. As it doesnt not work nearly the way people say it works on this wiki.

Black Flash microsecond statement
I think it needs to get nuked imo and don’t know why it’s still getting used

Although there is still a massively hypersonic Gojo feat

I would likely just make the CRT on Friday
Don't mess up the revision that we have been planning for more than a month

I will answer your comment
MSH will be removed in the next massive revision, it is just wank

Thanks fellas, so I'm assuming jjk's characters will get a speed downgrade along with other things? Do any of you know when the revision thread will be made?

Firstly I dont know why Gojo's crater was calced. The first obvious issue is that it was done with spatial hax not power. The second one is that it is obviously not the whole crater.
Obviously I agree. The purple is EE. the calculation is from 2019, obviously it is wrong
I hope I dont have to explain why anyone scaling above Jogo's Domain expansion is one of the wackest uses of scaling I have ever seen.
And we are back with Jogo's Domain Expansion being the strongest thing in the verse. But don't worry, this logic will also be removed now that we have a new feat to scale Gojo and the God-Tiers
There is 0 proof that the hole at the top is the same diameter as the space between Jogo and Gojo.
If the size was reduced it would be perfectly visible. It is shown to be a consistent height.
As a volcano should be it is likely that the hole is actually smaller. T
But it is called an iron mountain, not an iron volcano. The mountain only similarities to a volcano
蓋棺鉄囲山」

さながら活火山の火口内部が如き、灼熱の領域を展開。必中効果以前に、並の術師なら領域に入った時点で、その身が焼き切れる程の危険空間だ。

更に、術者の指先一つで追い打ちも可能。超高熱の追撃をまともに受ければ、灰すら残らず蒸発するだろう。

"Lidded Coffin of the Iron Enclosed Mountain"

An expansion of a domain/Domain Expansion (領域を展開) of scorching heat akin to that of an active volcano. It's a dangerous space that can burn ordinary sorcerers upon entry even before the effect hits them.

Furthermore, it can be followed up with a single finger. If a target were to directly take this super high heat, even their ashes would evaporate (蒸発) without a trace.
It is a mountain with volcano characteristics, as the book says
he "mountain" itself is not mountain sized at all. There is 0 proof of that being the case. It is simply called an iron mountain.
It's called being a mountain... But isn't it a mountain?
We know that despite the view Dagon's domain actually does not go that far out and there is a border to it.
Do we know? You are probably referring to this scene, right? Yeah no, this is not really a size limitation map. We can clearly see in the scene that Megumi shows on the map that he would try to open the domain horizontally, and with that people say that the Domain Expansion is small. But this is false, Megumi opens the Expansion from below, not horizontally (You can see this here as well). Therefore, the edge of the domain expansion is not horizontally, it is towards the ground. So well, this obviously does not disprove the diameter/radius of the expansion; This also does not make the depth small considering the amount of contradictions
Also, the official fanbook wounds the domain expansion is a real horizon
生命の源たる海より 際限なく湧く無数の式神

海に紐づく術式で、大量の水や海洋生物型の式神を操る。敵の足下の自由を奪う津波や、攻撃を防ぐ水の防壁など、攻 守共に秀でた術を持ち、奥の手である「死累累勇軍」を発動すれば、無限に湧き出る式神が圧倒的物量で牙を剥く。

領域展開

蕩蘊平線

凪いだ海が心を和ませる、南国楽園風の領域。「死累累湧軍」が必中となり、攻撃面が特に強化される。

From the ocean, the source of life, spawns countless shikigami endlessly

A technique associated with the sea, it manipulates large quantities of water and marine-life shikigami. It is an excellent technique for both offense and defense, such as the creation of tsunami's that take away the freedom of the enemy's feet and water barriers that repel attacks, and if he activates his secret technique, "Death Swarm", the endlessly spawning shikigami will bare their fangs in overwhelming numbers.

Domain Expansion

Horizon of the Captivating Skandha. A tropical beach-like paradise domain where the calm sea soothes the heart. The "Death Swarm" becomes a sure-hit in which the attack's aspect becomes strengthened in particular.
It's a real ocean/island. The edge that Megumi said probably refers to where he was trying to open a "Portal" in the same place that Dagon created the Domain Expansion
And before you mention ablation
I will talk about the ablation, because in the scene it is obvious that the meteor is being affected by the speed.
  • Meteor ablation occurs when a meteor travels through the Earth’s atmosphere and the aerodynamic pressure of the surrounding atmosphere surpasses the material strength of the object. This generates heat from atmospheric entry and breaks up the object, causing it to lose mass.
People forget this part, when a meteor is at high speed it is affected and loses mass, as Jogo's meteor is shown to do in this scene, the tip is being affected and is losing mass. Just fire doesn't do it, that's speed point
Based on the images here, and based on the chart. The intensity at that distance would be a IV at most. Which is also a magnitude 4 at most but based on no actual damage at that distance intensity III or magnitude 3 at most is what I see.
The description accepted by the site is said:
5.0–5.9ModerateVI to VIICan cause damage of varying severity to poorly constructed buildings. Zero to slight damage to all other buildings. Felt by everyone.1,000 to 1,500 per year
The description of a used calculator on the wiki says:
3.5-5.4Often felt, but rarely causes damage
A building is only affected by a magnitude 5 when the building is not of good quality. In the case of Japan, the buildings have earthquake-resistant characteristics. Here its said that the simplest method for fighting earthquakes is able to survived a magnitude 7 and Upper Level 5 on Shindo's magnitude scale is not able to affect reinforced buildings according to this site, magnitude 5 on the Shido scale is comparable to magnitude ~6 on the Richter scale; If you research you will see that magnitude 7 on the richter scale only affects a few plates in Japan. The fact that Jogo's earthquake has no effect is not because the potency is small, it is because the buildings are extremely strong. I can understand magnitude 4, but magnitude 3 is simply nonsense. You just took the first image you found on google and wanted to create a downgrade; Here on the site we accept "Shaking buildings in Japan" as a feat of magnitude 5, here it is no different
No one tanked it and in fact Sukuna said he was going to be damaged by it if the meteor had hit. I would get round to the new calcs too soon.
Lol

Last edited:
And we are back with Jogo's Domain Expansion being the strongest thing in the verse. But don't worry, this logic will also be removed now that we have a new feat to scale Gojo and the God-Tiers
Your new feat for scaling is.. the black out of an area? Tell me you are joking. Please.
If the size was reduced it would be perfectly visible. It is shown to be a consistent height.
How is it shown to be a consistent height exactly? You literally just assumed it to be the same distance without evidence. There is no consistency there.
But it is called an iron mountain, not an iron volcano. The mountain only similarities to a volcano
You do know that volcanoes are literally mountains right? The difference is their style of formation. And that is literally a volcano. Being a mountain with magma inside it and a hole in the top. Not that it matters whether it is called a volcano or a mountain.
It's called being a mountain... But isn't it a mountain?
It is a mountain, it is not mountain sized.
Do we know? You are probably referring to this scene, right? Yeah no, this is not really a size limitation map. We can clearly see in the scene that Megumi shows on the map that he would try to open the domain horizontally, and with that people say that the Domain Expansion is small. But this is false, Megumi opens the Expansion from below, not horizontally (You can see this here as well). Therefore, the edge of the domain expansion is not horizontally, it is towards the ground. So well, this obviously does not disprove the diameter/radius of the expansion; This also does not make the depth small considering the amount of contradictions
Also, the official fanbook wounds the domain expansion is a real horizon
You wrote a whole load of nothing. Yes his domain expansion is obviously more than 4 meters in diameter it is clearly at least 10s of meters if not a couple hundred meters in radius. That still does not go against my point. The Domain has an edge in which the mountains we see are beyond them. It doesnt matter if the hole to escape is above below or on the side because as we know from both Mahito and Gojo's domain expansions domain are created spherically.
It's a real ocean/island. The edge that Megumi said probably refers to where he was trying to open a "Portal" in the same place that Dagon created the Domain Expansion
Non of that translation makes it real. Yeah it is a domain expansion with the theme of a tropical island, that is obvious. And yet it still does not prove that the mountains beyond its edge are actually there.
I will talk about the ablation, because in the scene it is obvious that the meteor is being affected by the speed.
  • Meteor ablation occurs when a meteor travels through the Earth’s atmosphere and the aerodynamic pressure of the surrounding atmosphere surpasses the material strength of the object. This generates heat from atmospheric entry and breaks up the object, causing it to lose mass.
People forget this part, when a meteor is at high speed it is affected and loses mass, as Jogo's meteor is shown to do in this scene, the tip is being affected and is losing mass. Just fire doesn't do it, that's speed point
A burning gigantic fireball would also lose mass, that is what happens when things fall, it is not only ablation that causes it. Something I notice about how you come to conclusions. You see a feat and you choose how it "should" work rather than the fact that the same ideas you use to state something like blation also work in normal circumstances. The meteor is obviously on fire due to Jogo's abilities rather than ablation.
A building is only affected by a magnitude 5 when the building is not of good quality. In the case of Japan, the buildings have earthquake-resistant characteristics. Here its said that the simplest method for fighting earthquakes is able to survived a magnitude 7 and Upper Level 5 on Shindo's magnitude scale is not able to affect reinforced buildings according to this site, magnitude 5 on the Shido scale is comparable to magnitude ~6 on the Richter scale; If you research you will see that magnitude 7 on the richter scale only affects a few plates in Japan. The fact that Jogo's earthquake has no effect is not because the potency is small, it is because the buildings are extremely strong. I can understand magnitude 4, but magnitude 3 is simply nonsense. You just took the first image you found on google and wanted to create a downgrade; Here on the site we accept "Shaking buildings in Japan" as a feat of magnitude 5, here it is no different
Actually I used the site rather than google, not that it matters as you still picked the highest possible magnitude when magnitude 4 made perfect sense. There was no signification shaking and just a short vibration felt by Megumi. Note you said shaking buildings, the buildings arent shaking the genral vicinity felt the vibrations, that is all there is to it.

All in all you did not really prove anything. Just asserted a whole bunch of things. And even worse want to scale them higher based on blacking out an area.

I'm really lazy now and I have some exams this Thursday and Friday (And then it's finally holiday). So I prefer to discuss on Saturday

Is that good for you?

I'm really lazy now and I have some exams this Thursday and Friday (And then it's finally holiday). So I prefer to discuss on Saturday

Is that good for you?
Like I said I plan to make a CRT this friday. Others on this thread have told me to make it and I planned on making one for a while.

Man, we are planning a massive revision. Don't make a mess. Just show your ideas to discuss here. Arguing in Content Revision is annoying. The last time I created a thread without help and with nobody agreeing the thread was 11 pages long, and I don't want a repeat of that. So discuss here, its better

Man, we are planning a massive revision.
Then why did others tell me to make a CRT?
Don't make a mess.
Not sure how I would make a mess the CRT is going to concentrate on the current God tiers. Not sure how I would be making a mess.
Arguing in Content Revision is annoying.
That is the point of CRTs.....
The last time I created a thread without help and with nobody agreeing the thread was 11 pages long, and I don't want a repeat of that. So discuss here, its better
Ok, unfortunate. Still doesnt mean I shouldnt make a CRT. And bringing a staff member here btw to decide on some random speed thing you did in the last page was just weird. That needed a proper CRT too that other staff would see.

Basically sorry but I am making the CRT. We would discuss there.

Especially since the massive revision is gonna cover some of your concerns anyway it would be best to go over them then.
Like I said I plan to make a CRT this friday. Others on this thread have told me to make it and I planned on making one for a while.

I saw this earlier but the arguement of Sukuna's domain being the biggest is being used in the wrong way or misunderstood.

Sukuna's domain is different from others, his doesn't create a pocket dimension so his is able to extend his over a larger range, 200 m. His being the biggest in normal world is a yes. But its not compared to the size of pocket reality domains, Dagon's domain is astronomically bigger in its pocket reality than Sukuna's.

Sukuna domain= 200m
Dagon domain= ten meters (however big the bubble is)
Dagons domain inside= Miles long.

Just to clarify the misconception.

I saw this earlier but the arguement of Sukuna's domain being the biggest is being used in the wrong way or misunderstood.

Sukuna's domain is different from others, his doesn't create a pocket dimension so his is able to extend his over a larger range, 200 m. His being the biggest in normal world is a yes. But its not compared to the size of pocket reality domains, Dagon's domain is astronomically bigger in its pocket reality than Sukuna's.

Sukuna domain= 200m
Dagon domain= ten meters (however big the bubble is)
Dagons domain inside= Miles long.

Just to clarify the misconception.
Yes.

Probably because these people did not know about a future revision? After all, do you want to fix the pages or just create a downgrade because people asked?
In this very thread I was told to make the CRT. AN d no I have wanted to downgrade the God tiers for a long time. And did not get the time to do it. And yeah of course I want to fix the pages as I see the current scaling as terrible and feats calced and used are especially wrong.
I can agree to being wrong about this, however no Dagon's is not kilometres long.

Especially since the massive revision is gonna cover some of your concerns anyway it would be best to go over them then.
When would the big revision happen then because I dont want to have to wait forever. I want to do this asap because I have interships and stuff I would have to be doing.

And yeah of course I want to fix the pages as I see the current scaling as terrible and feats calced and used are especially wrong.
The Jujutsu Kaisen pages are horrible, EVERYONE knows that. But before creating a revision that several people are planning we are discussing the ideas here. There are even people on Discord helping me. Dude, help me so I can help you

And who asked you for create a revision in this thread?

I can agree to being wrong about this, however no Dagon's is not kilometres long.
Based on what others have said about it being a literal horizon it would, but that's besides the point. The point being Dagon's domain inside is bigger. The number is not really important right now. And not really going to argue about any either

The Jujutsu Kaisen pages are horrible, EVERYONE knows that. But before creating a revision that several people are planning we are discussing the ideas here. There are even people on Discord helping me. Dude, help me so I can help you

And who asked you for create a revision in this thread?
I just said I’ll wait for a revision thread for the discussion to continue

The Jujutsu Kaisen pages are horrible, EVERYONE knows that. But before creating a revision that several people are planning we are discussing the ideas here.
Yes I know you are discussing ideas here, but dont invite mod here to agree on something here. That has to be done in a CRT.
And who asked you for a revision in this thread?
If it's a true problem with you make a crt and see how that goes. @Rocker1189
Based on what others have said about it being a literal horizon it would
That was never said in any of the proof shown. Its name is simply called Horizon of the Captivating Skandha.

The point being Dagon's domain inside is bigger
That is unproven.

These are old topics that have been argued and discussed to death in the past, not continuing this anymore. If it's a true problem with you make a crt and see how that goes. @Rocker1189
NELLIELS YOU ****** THE SYSTEM

EDIT: Anyway, don't do this. Nilliels said this without thinking. This is going to **** everything we plan, just help here

Anyway, don't do this. Nilliels said this without thinking. This is going to **** everything we plan, just help here
As long as an actual CRT would be made in which I can participate in thats fine. I would of course give my thoughts here too until then. Just dont expect me to accept stuff that are decided here as facts this is not the CRT space.
Bruh what. I still stick with the fact that there is a barrier before the mountains come into play regardless of the actual size as we are told there is a barrier and it happens to be before the mountains in the background.

Rocker's CRT would be a step in the right direction. I've been patiently waiting on the speed and ability/hax CRTs to happen, but prefer more important topics to be addressed first.

Not interesting in debating back and forth until the CRT, but notice that INSIDE the Domain Expansions is an invisible barrier that traps the opponent, and cannot be passed without exiting the domain itself. Megumi himself was standing close to Dagon's barrier's edge.
sE8SJYg.png
ZPepCGY.png

What exists behind the invisible barrier is background with no evidence of it being a physical environment; if we scale the background's size, there is no reason not to scale to the sun in Dagon's Domain Expansion background.
An interesting note is that if Sukuna didn't have a Binding Vow to create his Domain Expansion without a barrier, his Domain Expansion would have a vastly smaller range than 200 m in radius.

Pocket Reality creation standards got more strict recently; there is no way this is getting scaled to.
Especially if we are going with "The character who created the Domain Expansion doesn't scale since this will create scaling issues, but for some reason we'll scale characters who have nothing to do with creating the Domain Expansion to creating the Domain Expansion".

An interesting note is that if Sukuna didn't have a Binding Vow to create his Domain Expansion without a barrier, his Domain Expansion would have a vastly smaller range than 200 m in radius.
Jesus Christ, the misinformation is endless

Anyway, on Saturday I will create a thread to discuss about the future revision. If it continues here it will be very confusing

rn, pocket dimensions require a universal energy system to scale to ap or an accompanying comparable ap feat or scaling to comparable feat

Back