• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

No... he merely has to conquer them, which is what he did.
dude, the problem is that we don't know what he's gonna do with Mahito, he could very well just realese him for what we know of, and no, he has to eat him first to control him

???? This proves what?
Also the fact he's already made him into a ball would suggest he will eat him, idk why you're ignoring that.
Yeah, SUGGEST, just that, and even if he absorved Mahito he would probably wouldn't be able to use him at full power because he's too powerful

Curses manipulation is the ability to manipulate curses, geto manipulated mahito therefore he conquered him.
Also idk where you're getting mahito being above geto lol. And that suggest point follows chekhov's gun. Right now you're speculating on what might happen and I'm using what has been shown and stated for how curse manipulation works.

My whole argument is that since Curses manipulation is the manipulation of a conquered cursed spirit that would mean Mahito has to be lower in grade for Geto to manipulate. Since he has been shown to manipulate mahito that means Mahito has been conquered. Even if you bring up mahito being weakened it doesn't matter to the argument since mahito is already conquered. You're also saying mahito is too powerful to be manipulated yet he got manipulated so that is just wrong.

Dude, you are trying to add something that is not even comfirmed in the manga, and i not saying that Mahito is more powerful than Geto, i'm saying that with more powerful curses he need to add conditions and rules to use them, wich means he's not gonna be able to use Mahito freely

Implying any condition needs to be set for Mahito. Prove he needs them for Mahito.
And as of now what Gege is portraying is that Getou has conquered Mahito. So I'm adding what is happening not what hasn't happened.

Implying any condition needs to be set for Mahito. Prove he needs them for Mahito.
And as of now what Gege is portraying is that Getou has conquered Mahito. So I'm adding what is happening not what hasn't happened.
Huh? how are you gonna add something so important like that because it was """implied"""

And you're implying that getou needs to set conditions to control him lol. I'm literally using what is shown.

This one looks way better
Jujutsu-Kaisen-Suguru-Geto-760x1024.jpg

Btw, i suggest we change the key "With Mahito" to "With Curses" and then we add the power and abilities of every single curse that Geto has (doesn't matter if it's already destroyed or not)

yeah, and we gonna add more with time (because he has too much shit)

and i noticed something in "intelligence", the one who created the plan to seal Gojo was the brain, not Geto

Well I more so made the page in the sense that its comp getou, like past geto feats and geto now. I guess I could change his title to something else so I can include the brain intelligence feats and anything else. Should it be Brain Getou? or Possessed Getou?

wdym? Where should I put "more with time"
No, i was talking about adding the powers of the others curses as the time goes
Well I more so made the page in the sense that its comp getou, like past geto feats and geto now. I guess I could change his title to something else so I can include the brain intelligence feats and anything else. Should it be Brain Getou? or Possessed Getou?
Well, he's gonna reveal his identity in the next chapter (spoilers are already out), so lets just wait

Last edited:
Now that I’ve caught up JJK up to the latest chapter I’d like to ask do we consider Sukuna fingers linear in boost like 1 finger=1/20
Or are they considered exponential?

As for no one scaling to the meteor I kinda agree and disagree with it since some other characters should downscale or be comparable
Yuta would likely be along the characters who outright scale above the meteor.

Final thing, Should Jogo have an attack speed rating on his meteor?

Now that I’ve caught up JJK up to the latest chapter I’d like to ask do we consider Sukuna fingers linear in boost like 1 finger=1/20
Or are they considered exponential?
we still don't have an answer to that, however, it is most likely linear, since characters in the own show use it as reference
As for no one scaling to the meteor I kinda agree and disagree with it since some other characters should downscale or be comparable
Yuta would likely be along the characters who outright scale above the meteor.
i didn't understand your comment very well
Final thing, Should Jogo have an attack speed rating on his meteor?
hmmm, not really, his meteor seems kinda slow

i didn't understand your comment very well
I’ll make it a little more clear what meant to say is that

Jogo’s meteor is his biggest attack although should logically downscale same for anyone who scales to or above him it shouldn’t be treated as if he’s laughably weaker than it, at least not without further more concrete evidence

I’ll make it a little more clear what meant to say is that

Jogo’s meteor is his biggest attack although should logically downscale same for anyone who scales to or above him it shouldn’t be treated as if he’s laughably weaker than it, at least not without further more concrete evidence
Hmmm, not really because 15 fingers Sukuna is still able to tank that attack (although would still damage him), so everyone that can hurt 15 fingers Sukuna should scale

Hmmm, not really because 15 fingers Sukuna is still able to tank that attack (although would still damage him), so everyone that can hurt 15 fingers Sukuna should scale
I kinda got the impression that 15 finger Sukuna would take mild damage but not tank it(Likely me potentially viewing the word “tank” differently here)

But your reasoning makes sense

I kinda got the impression that 15 finger Sukuna would take mild damage but not tank it(Likely me potentially viewing the word “tank” differently here)

But your reasoning makes sense
Generally, "tanking" means taking damage but not being debilitated to any degree. When you don't take any noticeable damage, it's usually called "no-selling".

Back