• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Shouldn't Toji lose his mhs rating since the whole black flash thing doesn't apply anymore? Also why wasn't toji given power null using the inverted spear?
We were shown someone reacting to a black flash within series, I don't see why some should at least scale, including the likes of Toji.
Gojo should loose his Ressistance to Power Null since Jogo's Domain,both Hanami's and Jogo's Domain Amplification and the Inverted Spear of Heaven neutralised his cursed technique.
Yeah makes sense.

uOsf5ai.png
zDPx3wz.png

Not really, he had no way of knowing if that was going to be a blackflash until after it was already coming and he defintely prepared for that specifically since he sent all of his cursed energy instead of just the normal amount to defend himself.

Not really, he had no way of knowing if that was going to be a blackflash until after it was already coming and he defintely prepared for that specifically since he sent all of his cursed energy instead of just the normal amount to defend himself.
Again, he could've reacted to the punch, not the blackflash itself

Also why is toji city lvl for beating up an explicitly worn out gojo who should be weaker than his older self? His justification should be for beating up dagon.

I made Toji city block since dagon's calc hasn't been accepted yet and we can't actually scale a younger worn out gojo to anything.

I'm not sure if there is one.
Well, there must be, they are MHS+.
Anyway, right to the point:
Speed sections of profiles are screwed up.
Right now there is one calculated feat of catching a bullet, it's a reaction speed, should be noted.
Now the real issue is Black Flash, the Black Flash description under Nanami's page specifically notes that one needs MHS+ Perception, but for some reason he has it as Reaction, Perception and Reaction are two completwly different things.
Someone should correct that for all profiles.
I think CRT must be created.

oh, they are rated for this due to when the black flash is activated which 0.000001 seconds I believe and they scale people to that reaction speed.
Yeah, I covered that, it's not reaction feat, it's perception, it's even noted in Nanami's profile.

That's just attack speed
Thats not an attack speed, applying cursed energy within a certain timeframe during a physical hit doesn't translate to attack speed, it's the speed of applying the cursed energy into your hit, just that.
Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Capable of consciously performing the Black Flash, which requires being able to perceive cursed energy being applied at 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit)
Even Nanami's profile states it's a perception feat but he has Reaction for some reason.

Back