• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo (Jujutsu Kaisen) vs Makima (Chainsaw Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goujou blitzes and one-shots.

Can she even get past Gojou's passive infinity barrier?

Does anything stop Unlimited Void?

Doesn't Makima has several techniques that can kill a target without requiring contact?

Obviously she can’t physically touch Gojo at all or physically harm him. But she has a lot of telekinetic and other non touch related hax. As well as any Devil she’s controlled she can manifest and use their powers. However, I know she can’t subject things unless she believes herself to be superior.

But like can Gojo put her down 126.5 million times before she finds a way to kill him?

Makima will win easily. She takes any damage to the Japanese people. At the same time, he begins to control Gojo himself, who has weak mental resistances. P.S. Makima's control is, in theory, a conceptual ability due to a number of factors from the manga.

Although, there is a hint from the manga that Gojo's infinite barrier is able to protect even from mental attacks such as Hanami's.
However, I'm wondering what others think of this ...

Doesn’t Makima need to believe herself superior to the target to control them? Like the whole battle against the Chainsaw Devil was that Makima couldn’t control him because she didn’t feel superior to him.

While this doesn’t inherently mean anything I believe in the prequel manga or from the author it was stated that Gojo could take out every person in Japan if he wanted to. I just find that interesting in tandem with Makima’s health bar being every person in Japan.

IMO if Makima takes the same approach as she did against Denji then she probably gets Domained into brain dead and then sealed with some sort of jujutsu tech or Gojo kills her 127 million times.

I just thought of something. Since Makima's resurrection ability kills a random Japanese citizen in her place when she dies and Gojo himself is a Japanese citizen, wouldn't Gojo die from the contract?

I just thought of something. Since Makima's resurrection ability kills a random Japanese citizen in her place when she dies and Gojo himself is a Japanese citizen, wouldn't Gojo die from the contract?
That’s big brain I didn’t even think of that. There’s a chance that Gojo kills himself killing Makima.

Albeit I doubt Gojo has it in him to massacre the entirety of Japan to kill one devil.

Honestly I think it’s in Makima’s character to give up after seeing how godly Gojo is and I don’t think Gojo would kill Japan to rid the world of one devil. They might stalemate or mutually retreat on a draw in character.

Last edited:
Doesn’t Makima need to believe herself superior to the target to control them? Like the whole battle against the Chainsaw Devil was that Makima couldn’t control him because she didn’t feel superior to him.

While this doesn’t inherently mean anything I believe in the prequel manga or from the author it was stated that Gojo could take out every person in Japan if he wanted to. I just find that interesting in tandem with Makima’s health bar being every person in Japan.

IMO if Makima takes the same approach as she did against Denji then she probably gets Domained into brain dead and then sealed with some sort of jujutsu tech or Gojo kills her 127 million times.
She is only Saw's idol.

She won't regard Gojo as her idol, so she'll quickly take control of him with her concept ability.

Yeah I feel like she’d open like she did against Chainsaw Devil and see Gojo no sell people like the Katana Devil, Bomb Devil, Gun Devil, etc.

Then something similar to how Gojo showed his ability to Jogo might happen. I’m not too sure if Makima would ever view herself as Gojo’s superior at least not off the bat.

Like keep in mind Gojo’s AP is at least some 7 magnitudes above anything Makima has in her arsenal (at least as their current profiles indicate). Gojo quite literally fodderizes anything in the verse AP wise, so she’s gonna see this untouchable monster.

Last edited:
Also, can't Gojo Satoru kinda... immobilize her? Like, he's so much stronger than her that he can pin her down and keep her there without her being able to move, than cause her pain until she gives up or something.

Also, can't Gojo Satoru kinda... immobilize her? Like, he's so much stronger than her that he can pin her down and keep her there without her being able to move, than cause her pain until she gives up or something.
They both have class 5 lifting strength, so that wouldn’t really work

They both have class 5 lifting strength, so that wouldn’t really work
He has Infinity hax, though, so I believe as soon as he had her pinned, she would never be able to escape for her movements trying to push him away would never reach him. A hug from Satoru could be inescapable.

Makima was able to control any lower life forms than her. She should also be the same speed as Gojo, I don't think purple would work because she can just dodge. (Purple couldn't reach Hinami). I think she'll be able to control Gojo when she smells him out and finds out she's human. Even if she can't, can't she just blow up his body from inside? I doubt domain expansion would work, bc she can just go to hell, or just go far bc the domain has to range. Also, the cosmos devil had the same power (arguably deadlier) than Gojo's expansion and the cosmos devil didn't use it against her, instead, she was scared. So If makima can't control him then I don't think neither of them can win. Unless makima blows his body up from inside.

FB_IMG_16191457178043929.jpg

Makima was able to control any lower life forms than her. She should also be the same speed as Gojo, I don't think purple would work because she can just dodge. (Purple couldn't reach Hinami). I think she'll be able to control Gojo when she smells him out and finds out she's human. Even if she can't, can't she just blow up his body from inside? I doubt domain expansion would work, bc she can just go to hell, or just go far bc the domain has to range. Also, the cosmos devil had the same power (arguably deadlier) than Gojo's expansion and the cosmos devil didn't use it against her, instead, she was scared. So If makima can't control him then I don't think neither of them can win. Unless makima blows his body up from inside.
Pretty sure Purple couldn't reach Hanami 'cause it was more like aimdodged. Hanami in reality started making their escape the moment Gojo's presence was felt. It definitely pierced though Toji.

Purple reached Hanami tho.

Last edited:
Also, even if Hanami had reacted to Purple rather than to Gojou appearing, Hanami failed to escape despite Purple coming at them from an ABSURD distance. Like what, half a kilometer away? That shit went from pretty far and Hanami is halfway dead next time we see them.

If Hanami didn't react to Purple, then it's also possible, given the nature of the attack (I remember it being insinuated somewhere that it's a spatial distortion propagating in one direction, meaning it could have the speed of gravitational waves or lightspeed), that it would be far too fast for pretty much anyone to dodge.

In character, I’m voting incon, she can’t beat Gojo, and I don’t know why anyone thinks she could subjugate him. Gojo’s whole character is flexing, she would realize really quick that Gojo is far far superior to her.
While I know Gojo wouldn’t decimate the entire Japanese populous to kill one Devil.
I don’t think he’d be aware of it, would he? Couldn’t Gojo just comatose Makima? Once he realizes she’s continuously coming back, I’m thinking his Domain Expansion would just comatose her.
So I don’t see Gojo winning, but I don’t know if he would ever even get close to losing.

So he either incaps Makima, or it’s inconclusive. That’s my vote, someone can try to change my mind I suppose.

Makima doesn't care about physical strength too much, just cause someone's physically stronger it doesn't mean she'll view them as superior at all. I mean, Denji's way weaker than her, that was never the issue to begin with.

Makima doesn't care about physical strength too much, just cause someone's physically stronger it doesn't mean she'll view them as superior at all. I mean, Denji's way weaker than her, that was never the issue to begin with.
She’s not just “physically weaker” than Gojo, she’s all around out-contested in every aspect, save for her ridiculous reliant immortality bullshit.

And her control hax that she can use to easily win the battle, unless I'm misunderstanding.

Though I’m fine with an incon on this match tbh, Gojo’s only feasible way of winning IC, would be an incap.

And her control hax that she can use to easily win the battle, unless I'm misunderstanding.
That’s only if she views herself as superior to the opponent, or her opponent beneath her in terms of metaphorical view. So no, I highly doubt thats a feasible win-condition, in all honesty.

Though, her being capable of targeting an opponents interior body would be a pretty solid Win-Con, I suppose.
Though I don’t recall if it’s ever been used on someone 3-4+ tiers above herself. 🤔

That’s only if she views herself as superior to the opponent, or her opponent beneath her in terms of metaphorical view. So no, I highly doubt thats a feasible win-condition, in all honesty.
Makima views literally everyone as below her by default, just facing someone with strong abilities isn't enough to demoralize her especially considering she's perfectly fine with dying a couple of times. It really isn't about power but respect.

I also disagree with "Makima doesn't lead with control in-character", the only reason she doesn't in CSM is because she has a plan for the entirety of it- taking control of someone out in the open would ruin it. But she immediately tried to take control of Power.

Makima views literally everyone as below her by default, just facing someone with strong abilities isn't enough to demoralize her especially considering she's perfectly fine with dying a couple of times. It really isn't about power but respect.

I also disagree with "Makima doesn't lead with control in-character", the only reason she doesn't in CSM is because she has a plan for the entirety of it- taking control of someone out in the open would ruin it. But she immediately tried to take control of Power.
She doesn’t “literally view everyone as below her,” or we’d have never seen the limits. I didn’t make the second statement you’re referring to.

I’m still voting Gojo either incaps, or this is an incon, fra.

I agree to disagree with your point though, mainly cause it’s 3:40am here, and my sleeping meds are kicking in, haha.

She doesn’t “literally view everyone as below her,” or we’d have never seen the limits. I didn’t make the second statement you’re referring to.
Ok, correction, she views everyone as below her unless she holds some special respect for them, as she does for Pochita and literally nobody else. Being able to easily defeat her isn't enough, but Makima's smart enough to realize he won't be able to anyway.
How does the incapacitation work again? If it's just knocking out someone then obviously it doesn't work.
I agree to disagree with your point though, mainly cause it’s 3:40am here, and my sleeping meds are kicking in, haha.
bro turn off the pc and sleep, we can wait lol

Makim does views everyone as below her by default the only exception being chainsaw man but that's only because he is her idol

I’ll leave on this note, to presume she wouldn’t feel even slightly inferior to an opponent so far out of her verses range, would be nearly close to astronomical levels of reach.
We’re talking a solid City Tier ~ Building Tier, I understand y’all’s concern about it, but it’s very presumptuous to believe she wouldn’t even feel slightly inferior.

At any rate, I’ll discuss this later when I wake up, y’all have a good night, stay safe. 🙏🏻

I’ll leave on this note, to presume she wouldn’t feel even slightly inferior to an opponent so far out of her verses range, would be nearly close to astronomical levels of reach.
We’re talking a solid City Tier ~ Building Tier, I understand y’all’s concern about it, but it’s very presumptuous to believe she wouldn’t even feel slightly inferior.

At any rate, I’ll discuss this later when I wake up, y’all have a good night, stay safe. 🙏🏻
She is literally the control devil it's her nature to feel superior to others

I straight-up don't think power matters at all here, especially since she's perfectly aware that she can bypass durability and that sheer power is completely unable to kill her.

Goodnight tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back