• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I already made it Getou then gave Nori his own section on the page. Also it's still getou's abilities he's using. shouldn't need to make another getou

I guess it will depend on how many abilities are used. An example that comes to mind is Goku Black vs Goku. It's Goku's body, and saiyan biology but its a different person piloting the body and using abilities the original never had.

Well I did it actually, I separated all of getou's original abilities with the curses he already had and then now that nori has consumed and gain access to mahitos abilities those abilities are in his section for abilities and powers.

Wait, so Geto was also a Special Grade Sorcerer?! That puts him on a level at least vaguely comparable to Satoru and Sukuna...

where this is said?
Not directly stated, but both are referred to as the pinnacles of their respective groups. The current scaling right now is less of others scaling to them and more them just scaling above the rest since their true peaks have yet to be shown in AP yet.

I'm not trying to argue that the other special grades are on Gojo's level (Because they aren't), but the thing that Gigaton said is simply not true

Yea uh idk I could see nori geto being relative to gojo in the future. But as of now given Getos arsenal he would be considered probably top 5 strongest special grades since he would've beaten yuuta with all his curses, yuuta and rika should both be above Jogo who's like considered above dagon.

I think it would look like this

Top spgc

Sukuna
Rika
Mahito
Jogo
Hanami
Dagon

Top Spgs

Gojo
Geto
Yuuta
Yuuki

Yea uh idk I could see nori geto being relative to gojo in the future. But as of now given Getos arsenal he would be considered probably top 5 strongest special grades since he would've beaten yuuta with all his curses, yuuta and rika should both be above Jogo who's like considered above dagon.

I think it would look like this

Top spgc

Sukuna
Rika
Mahito
Jogo
Hanami
Dagon

Top Spgs

Gojo
Geto
Yuuta
Yuuki
is the list for top spgc out of order or?

It's time to reduce the combat speed of all characters. Gethou, as one of the strongest, himself stated that it is wise to use firearms against shamans.

As I wrote initially, it turns out like this:
1.Yuji sonic or supersonic (barely dodged Choso's blood spear sonic attacks)
2. Jugo supersonic + (blitz of three Yuji-level characters)
3.Maki's father supersonic + (faster than Jugo should be)
4. Satoru Gojo supersonic +, probably hypersonic. "Infinite" speed of fist attacks.

Firearms are good against shaman because shaman's don't have that same invulnerability that curses have against conventional weaponry.

Alrighty y'all. I dont read the manga (I want to feel more surprised looking at the anime) but I met know....when will the next episode come out? I saw that they have 26 so I am very confused

Personally, and I repeat personally not necessarily fact/objective or proven truth, I do actually think there is merit in looking at Yuuji barely dodging a speed-of-sound attack. It appears more credible to take the attack speed listed in the series and a character statement and then later feat, than to fiddle around with pixel scaling to arrive at inflated values.

Having firearms be valid for use against shamans and curses also makes this more credible. Even the original explanation of curse threat levels included firearms. If Yuuji who is superior in speed to Maki, states that he can barely dodge an attack that is speed-of-sound, and Maki herself is considered pretty exceptional when it comes to physical stats, then I think it is fair to say that most characters in the verse are supersonic or lower.

This is just my opinion and how I interpret the evidence.

I would like to mention that Yuji not only dodges the speed of sound attack, but is shown to do so at the very last second.

I would like to mention that Yuji not only dodges the speed of sound attack, but is shown to do so at the very last second.
jujutsu_kaisen_103_4.jpg
jujutsu_kaisen_103_5.jpg
jujutsu_kaisen_103_6.jpg

While he does react after it has shot and is very close to him
The cut on his forehead shows that he does nick him.
If you look at the panel initial page there is no cut on his forehead.

He also has the advantage of being prepared and ready for the attack, rather than reacting from a position of surprise.

That doesn't change the fact he physically dodged the attack just before it could strike, that would still count as a physical feat for him. A feat of which surely supercedes supersonic.

Back