• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen CRT: Calculations and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's Sukuna's vessel after all, also he grows in power everytime he eats a finger, so it should honestly.
I don't recall yuji getting stronger from eating sukuna's finger honestly, him being sukuna's vessel wouldn't equate much, it's basically just him being able to sustain sukuna's power and even then he wasn't fully able to sustain it.

I don't recall yuji getting stronger from eating sukuna's finger honestly, him being sukuna's vessel wouldn't equate much, it's basically just him being able to sustain sukuna's power and even then he wasn't fully able to sustain it.
Well he was able to fight equally with a casual Yuta honestly.

Well he was able to fight equally with a casual Yuta honestly.
I wouldn't say "equally" tbh, ig we can scale his dura to him, but thats just about it and honestly like i said the only way we can scale yuji is too hanami, mahito and jogo.

I suppose that we should continue to wait for Shadow here.

Honestly, Itadori High 7-A+ is amazing , but I believe it is better to wait. Yuta says that he was just playing around in the fight, it's strange to scale Itadori for now, let's wait for more feats

Last edited:
Actually I’ve been thinking
While we are downgrading the High 7-C’s Megumi still survived a shot from Mahoraga after being injured although he was incapacitated after that hit

If Megumi will be 8-B or something will he have just a likely far higher in durability or possibly low 7-B durability

Survived? I'm pretty sure Sukuna kept him alive with reverse curse technique or something. So megumi likely would've died if he didn't.

Survived? I'm pretty sure Sukuna kept him alive with reverse curse technique or something. So megumi likely would've died if he didn't.
He would’ve eventually died overtime from the injuries which is why Sukuna had to swoop in and heal him but what matters is that he wasn’t one shot killed

He almost died, Megumi does not scale
He would downscale heavily around Baseline low 7-B at best along side a possibly rating
He wouldn’t have low 7-B+ Dura

If it’s that controversial sticking with possibly far higher is fine
A low 7-B attacking an 8-B would absolutely bloodmist the 8-B or knock clean holes through them

He would’ve eventually died overtime from the injuries which is why Sukuna had to swoop in and heal him but what matters is that he wasn’t one shot killed
I really don't know if saying "he wasn't one shot killed" means he somehoe scales to the attack. Like you said he was incap and already injured from Haruta and Toji. So that honestly speaks to Mahoraga's lack of ap rather than Megumi's dura.

He would downscale heavily around Baseline low 7-B at best along side a possibly rating
He wouldn’t have low 7-B+ Dura

If it’s that controversial sticking with possibly far higher is fine
A low 7-B attacking an 8-B would absolutely bloodmist the 8-B or knock clean holes through them
I don't think Megumi is only 8-B so this kinda why I disagree. Megumi is definitely more durable than early on characters like panda or mechamaru. Really doesn't follow that he's that weak still. Unless mechamaru's town lvl calc is like flawed.

I really don't know if saying "he wasn't one shot killed" means he somehoe scales to the attack. Like you said he was incap and already injured from Haruta and Toji. So that honestly speaks to Mahoraga's lack of ap rather than Megumi's dura.
So will Mahoraga be downgraded to just be above characters around the level of Jogo?
Since obviously Mahoraga>Jogo based on both their performances vs Sukuna

Doesn’t Mahoraga scale off casual Sukuna?
Plus Mahoraga impressed him seemingly far more than Jogo did
No not at all. Not in ap at all. Mahoraga can like be said to have tanked some punches but it's punches, and he gets ****** up by Dismantle and then it's incredibly implied that mahoraga evolves to combat the things he faces, so he's definitely growing. He's not just stagnant in ap and dura is what im saying. Also I don't remember sukuna being more impressed by mahoraga more than jogo.

So will Mahoraga be downgraded to just be above characters around the level of Jogo?
Since obviously Mahoraga>Jogo based on both their performances vs Sukuna
Uh mahoraga only does "well" cause of his adaptation, i really don't think he's above Jogo. And idk if mahoraga gets a sep page I thought he would just be to megumi equipment

No not at all. Not in ap at all. Mahoraga can like be said to have tanked some punches but it's punches, and he gets ****** up by Dismantle and then it's incredibly implied that mahoraga evolves to combat the things he faces, so he's definitely growing. He's not just stagnant in ap and dura is what im saying. Also I don't remember sukuna being more impressed by mahoraga more than jogo.
He compliments Mahoraga’s striking strength after being hit by him and knocked a far distance away and seems more excited though out the fight than he did vs Jogo

Plus tbf dismantle also obliterates Jogo
Although due to Mahoraga’s ability to vary is a “varies” tier for him fine because his strength does depend on who he is fighting and how much time he gets to get stronger

He compliments Mahoraga’s striking strength after being hit by him and knocked a far distance away and seems more excited though out the fight than he did vs Jogo

Plus tbf dismantle also obliterates Jogo
Although due to Mahoraga’s ability to vary is a “varies” tier for him fine because his strength does depend on who he is fighting and how much time he gets to get stronger
That's fine then. I think varies was considered a while ago for him too.

Nanami creates a earthquake in chapter 18 (I think). The magnitude is 2, what is 9-A

But there is a fact that the magnitude measured in Japan is not the same as the Richter. In the Japanese magnitude level 2 is described

Perceptible to most people indoors. Wakens light sleepers.Hanging objects sway.

It is the same as magnitude 3.95 on the Richter scale

2.5 to 5.4Often felt, but only causes minor damage.

What is equal to 53088444423.1 Joules (8-B)

This is not an upgrade, but it is good for support

Nanami creates a earthquake in chapter 18 (I think). The magnitude is 2, what is 9-A

But there is a fact that the magnitude measured in Japan is not the same as the Richter. In the Japanese magnitude level 2 is described

Perceptible to most people indoors. Wakens light sleepers.Hanging objects sway.

It is the same as magnitude 3.95 on the Richter scale

2.5 to 5.4Often felt, but only causes minor damage.

What is equal to 53088444423.1 Joules (8-B)

This is not an upgrade, but it is good for support
Was with his ratio technique though. Only he'd scale off that wouldn't he?

What are the conclusions here so far?

Okay. Since @ShadowWhoWalks doesn not seem interested in responding here, should somebody apply what has been accepted here then?

Okay then. We should work on the justifications, the current ones have poor grammar and lack scans.

Sorry for being late.

Yuji grew strong enough to tank Black Flash thanks to eating Sukuna's fingers, and he recently ate 10; he tanked it better than Aoi with no statement that he concentrated all his Cursed Energy on his stomach.
0138-015.png

Choso who was previously physically comparable to Yuji was shocked by his increased strength.
0139-010.png
0139-011.png

Aoi was overpowered by the attack of Polymorphic Isot, but Yuji had no issue blocking it.
0129-007.png
0129-008.png
0130-015.png

Playing around = not using Rika.
Otherwise, he explicitly stated that he wants to finish the fight as quickly as possibly, yet was incapable of physically blitzing Yuji and was comparable to him in speed, and when Yuji blocked his attacks and broke his sword he said that physically incapacitating him isn't easy.
0140-008.png
0141-011.png

So they are portrayed to be physically comparable.

But I am fine with a possibly or likely scaling for post-Shibuya Yuji if it looks like we should wait for more feats.

There are many interpretations on the subject, and a single chapter can make a discussion useless. It is better to simply wait. Itadori's profile should have an "Unknown" for now

Don't think Unknown is needed at all. We either delay discussion on his Shibuya key until we have more feats, or give him a possibly/likely higher on his Shibuya key.

Don't think Unknown is needed at all. We either delay discussion on his Shibuya key until we have more feats, or give him a possibly/likely higher on his Shibuya key.
This isn’t Shibuya tho this is Yuji extermination arc/culling game Yuji unless I’m misunderstanding what you mean

But yeah at least “What ever Shibuya Yuji’s tier is” likely higher can be an ok place holder if we can’t fine a consensus

So what are the current conclusions here?

Are there any members that you need help from that I should call to this thread?

Can you write a list of their exact usernames please? I am very overworked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back