• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen CRT: Calculations and Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Calculations
Currently, the High 7-C calculation from Finger Bearer is unusable, because it was wrong, according to my previsous calc group CRT. With that, we need to change some ratings. Without any High 7-C calculations, we need to downgrade some of them. The calculations we can use are:

Finger Bearer against Fushiguro - 0.51 Tons of TNT (Building level)
Random Curse destroys a floor and a wall - 0.027 Tonf of TNT and 0.023 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)
Finger Bearer destroys a big wall - 0.40 Tons of TNT (Building level)
Sukuna destroys a brigde and some floors - 0.089 Tons of TNT (Small Building level) and 0.00092 Tons of TNT (Wall level)
School Cursed Spirit destroys several stories - 0.7 Tons of TNT (Building level)
Mall Cursed Spirit creates a hole in the ground - 0.02 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)
Ultimate Cannon - 12.2 Tons of TNT (City Block level)

What we should do? First, we scale Finger Bearer to the 0.7 Tons calc, for being a higher level curse than the one who performed the feat. We can scale Sukuna, he had only two fingers if I recall correctly) because he stomped Finger Bearer, and Fushiguro while in his Domain Expansion. Then we can work with people who scales to it. We also need to create Itadori's profile, he can scale to the second calculation I linked, since he could harm the curse. Scaling is something that I'll need help, so any suggestions would be very good. The Ultimate Cannon scales to Panda while he is using Cursed Energy reinforcement. Mechamaru's weaker attacks can pierce through Panda otherwise. Panda barely tanked the attack in his normal form which left that form in its last legs, so he would scale barely.
Panda has a Gorilla Mode, but while it consumes a large amount of Cursed Energy and grants durability-negating physical attacks, it is not stated that it boosts strength and speed, and if it did then it is not noticeable enough to warrant a comment.

Panda's attacks was stated to be weaker than Aoi, but Panda is still physically comparable to him

Aoi and Yuji learned to do passive full-body reinforcement, alongside being stronger than Panda, they should scale, but they would get damaged by the Ultimate Cannon. So those who scale would be:

Panda, Ultimate Mechamaru, Goodwill Event Yuji, Aoi, Nanami in Overtime, Hanami, Choso, + top tiers.
Some, especially ranged fighters who can't do passive full-body reinforcement, would scale in attack power only, such as Jogo and Maki with Playful Cloud.

There is a gap between the top tiers and this, since current Yuji was stated to have become physically stronger from eating more Sukuna fingers and is physically comparable to Yuta, Choso who was previously comparable to Yuji said that Yuji now became a demon god due to his increased physical power, and Aoi was overpowered by Polymorphic Soul Isomer who Yuji had no problem blocking.

Credits to @ShadowWhoWalks for helping me with this, as I literally copied and pasted his comments here.

I’m chill with the downgrade

But I gotta ask Will there ever be a speed thread after this since we didn’t quite get around to that yet for Jujutsu
Since people still aren’t fans of the Maki bullet catch Calc to my knowledge

I'm actually unsure what's going on here, I can see that we're no longer using the High 7-C calc but don't we have 7-A and High 7-A calcs for the high tiers to scale to?

Besides that, using that unregistered curse spirit as basis for the lower end special grades and everyone else seems to work fine. Though I think it would be fair to scale around Mechimaru's ultima canon, since he's a Semi-Grade one which the Finger Bearer and the likes of all that scale to them are within Grade 1 and Special Grade while those below him, like Panda can downscale due to still being able to fight against.

I'm actually unsure what's going on here, I can see that we're no longer using the High 7-C calc but don't we have 7-A and High 7-A calcs for the high tiers to scale to?
It only affects the Low-Tier. What will affect the God-Tier are in another thread

Wait what. Yuta literally says he was playing with Itadori
I agree it shouldn’t be labeled like that more along the lines of
“Could fight a casual Yuta” with Yuji downscaling that’s the most I can deal with which I’m pretty sure is on his pre made sandbox
Or a possibility rating if it’s somehow controversial
Since Yuta still couldn’t outright blitz him and Yuta still clearly had to try

I get like Yuta was playing with Yuji but like, Yuji actually gave Yuta a hard time till Rika helped him
Not really what i call "hard time", there's many implications that yuta was really playing with him and holding back, rika only step in because he was taking too long, not because he was having a hard time afaik
Didn't like Yuji break Yuta's sword?
Yes but yuta did say yuji was focusing too much on his sword and stuff

Not really what i call "hard time", there's many implications that yuta was really playing with him and holding back, rika only step in because he was taking too long, not because he was having a hard time afaik,

Yes but yuta did say, yuji was focusing too much on his sword and stuff
Fair enough.

Though he should have 7-A from the fingers ig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back