• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jubileus (Bayonetta) with both eyes

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This was a question I was always curious about, why don't we have a key for Jubileus (and maybe Sheba) with both eyes of the world? It would increase the variety of characters we can use as it would give us two, possibly three 3As to use in matchups.

Now yes, I know that technically Jubileus never got both eyes of the world, but we know from multiple statements, feats from Aesir, and powerscaling that Jubileus would be 3A with both eyes of the world.

So why not?

It wouldnt be "Jubileus with Both Eyes" but rather "Jubileus at Full Power". The Jubileus fought in-game is in a weakened state due to not being fully resurrected by the Eyes. Her full power is comparable to Aesir, and there are multiple in-game and lore statements to support Jubileus at her full strength being 3-A. This goes for Sheba as well.

If she had both eye during the Armageddon, then yes. In the movie Jubileus was 3-A for a few moments, but dunno if we can use it. Lastly Sheba gets the 3-A key only if she obtained both eyes and not if it was never showed. Lastly i should place Omne above Aesir since her description.

@Dark The Eyes didnt even exist until after the First Armageddon, Jubileus was at a fraction of her true power when she was fought in Bayonetta 1

Then make it |Potentially 3A (With both eyes of the world, should be comparable to Aesir, backed up repeatedly via statements.

For Jubileus i might agree, but she was to absorb Balder and not Bayonetta and for Omne we do not include and there are no profiles as far i know that includes a key about a state that a character never obtained.

@Dark Its understandable for Omne to not have a 3-A stat since even in lore there's basically nothing known about her (Though given her title as "Controller of Creation"...). Jubileus and Sheba though do have 3-A forms in the lore, and they both fought against Aesir during the First Armageddon War.

Then i agree, but that means that they lost a part of their powers against Aesir as Loptr Balder said that he needed both eyes to completely restore Jubileus.

Well, what it was was Jubileus and Sheba had their power taken from them when the Trinity of Realities was formed, while Aesir gave his up willingly to create the Eyes of the World so mankind could gain free will. Both Eyes together are basically the equivalent of Aesir's prime power, which is why they can restore a weakened Jubileus to full power.

I'm sure it's better to wait for Weekly to make the verse revision, so we can upgrade all of them.

I was actually kinda hoping we could get this part taken care of this part first so i dont have to worry about it later when the big revision comes...

It's not like it's a big change, and why not?

We could get it out of the way now, I think we've made it clear.

Yes, but patient is required since they will upgraded with Weekly next revision.

@Dark I want to get this part of the revision taken care of and added before i make the big revision so i dont have to worry about it later

Then you can proceed, Sheba and Jubileus should be moved below Aesir and above Omne in the tier list unless her statement is considered.

The tier list is in no order at all.

We have weakened Jubileus below Bayonetta 2 Bayo.

I mean....I really don't see what else is there to give.

I just want to know if the future revisions will change anything about full powered Jubileus and Sheba, if they are, then I'm not going to make any versus threads with them if they're just going to become stomps or putdated.

Nah, Jubileus and Sheba's full power wont be changed, just their weakened power assuming the revision is accepted

Anything else we can get out of the way here or is the big revision going to cove everything?

I got some powers to add but that's about it:

• Bayonetta should have Time Paradox Immunity seeing as she literally interacted with her younger self for the entire first game
  • Balder should have Mind Manipulation seeing as he brainwashed Jeanne into working with him
    • He should also have Time Travel / The ability to open portals that lead back in time
    • And Absorption seeing as he absorbed young Cereza

Nah, even in the lore there's basically nothing known about Omne, not even in comparison to the big three.

Theoretically it should be able to use both eyes.

Eh, maybe a Bayonetta 3 will use that as it's story.

Ok, so what about Bayonetta being able to defeat Rodin, whose power rivalled Queen Sheba?

Shouldnt they scale? or at least Rodin

@Dark Rodin the Infinite One is referring to weakened Sheba, yes, but technically Father Rodin's entry is referring to him being only slightly weaker than full-power Jubileus...

Back