• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And if I've read right and Pochita's wincon seems to be based on him being able to outlast Jotaro by constantly Regenerating his heart, as in the video sent above by Chariot I can't seem to be able to tag it

Star Platinum would be more than capable of obliterating his heart and the scaling chain only supports that

Peak Star Platinum>(Punched HTW so hard, he fragmented and exploded, causing Dio to split in half)>High The World (Maximum Power)>(Broke Plat's guard once he went all out)>Enraged Star Platinum>(Shattered HTW's hand in a cross counter)>High The World>=Pissed Platinum>(Punched a hole through The World. Also stated in a guide that HTW's fighting abilities likely increased alongside Dio's above base The World)>The World>(Can casually bully the **** out of him, stated to hold physical capabilities that exceed Plat normally)>Star Platinum>Part 4 Star Platinum>Red Hot Chilli Pepper~7.83tons

Also an early base Plat can bully a 6 tonner so there's that too, Plat having grown throughout the part by some unknown extent.

That short 2-3 minute fight had them both roid the **** out to the utter extreme, with it even being stated that the power jump was ridiculous and they grew exponentially, don't know why a bit of blood and anger issues caused that, but it do.

Idk if this helps Plat at all, I've been meaning to read Chainsaw Man, haven't yet tho so i dont know.

The scaling chain for the Chainsaw Devil goes more like Bat Devil=Casually 7,4 tons<Beginning of Series Denji<<<Katana Man=<Post Training Denji<<Reze<Human Quanxi<Hybrid Quanxi<<Makima<<<<<<<Nerfed Chainsaw Devil.

Makima jumped a nerfed Chainsaw Devil alongside Katana Man, Quanxi, Reze and at least 4 other Hybrids who would scale to them and was literally like "there is no possible way we can win this", the Chainsaw Devil killed her 26 times in total 0 diff and killed every single hybrid at the same time with one swing

Last edited:
so TL;DR, Chainsaw Devil can casually manhandle and instakill 8 characters who are EACH easily in the 8-B range while nerfed, which he wouldn't be in this fight

To be fair, Star Platinum could probably beat the **** out of multiple DBM's at the same time too.
The scaling chain for the Chainsaw Devil goes more like Bat Devil=Casually 7,4 tons<Beginning of Series Denji<<<Katana Man=<Post Training Denji<<Reze<Quanxi<<<Makima<<<<<<<Nerfed Chainsaw Devil.

Makima jumped a nerfed Chainsaw Devil alongside Katana Man, Quanxi, Reze and at least 4 other Hybrids who would scale to them and was literally like "there is no possible way we can win this", the Chainsaw Devil killed her 26 times in total 0 diff and killed every single hybrid at the same time with one swing
That's definitely a pretty good scaling chain, I'm just saying Plat is like 3 and half one shots above 7.8 tons and is like 4-5 one shots above 6~. Which some of these ones shots, notably the final one, being actual exploding into smithereens, and other one shots being a tad casual.

Though, I will say, Chainsaw Man can't actually see or interact with Plat, he lacks NPI and ESP, he can't perceive Star Platinum in the slightest, which might make dodging his blows or hitting him difficult. And while he only has to deal a blow on Jotaro, doing so when an invisible ghost man is protecting him that you can't hurt or dodge might make that hard.

Dark Blue Moon, 6 ton+ dude, Early Plat can manhandle him and cleave his head with a Star Finger. I wouldn't put past peak Plat to be able to rip apart several at once casually.
The three High 8-C+ scale massively above DB, which with one hand move yielded 7.6 tons of TNT. Like, literally one of them was able to defeat Denji with one attack and then got even stronger thanks to Makima

Good for them, I never said anything different, I said that Plat could fold multiple High 8-C's too if he wanted.
Though DBM's feat wasn't exactly extreme effort either. And DBM is actual fodder, he'd be blown to bits if punched by Peak Platinum, several times over given

Peak Plat>explosion>HTW Max Power>Pissed Plat>one shot>Base HTW>TW>Plat>Anubis>Plat Mid Part>an unknown amount>Plat early Part>>DBM. Probably more.

DBM isn't anything special.

Though nobody has mentioned how Denji deals with the fact he can't see or touch Star Platinum.

Though nobody has mentioned how Denji deals with the fact he can't see or touch Star Platinum.
It's not a new concept, there is stuff like ghost devils who are just like that. Also Denji isn't really the one fighting here as much as the Chainsaw Devil

Yeah it's a bunch of one shots, I got that.
T̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵b̵e̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵d̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵b̵l̵a̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵w̵e̵a̵p̵o̵n̵r̵y̵ ̵s̵e̵e̵m̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵s̵u̵s̵p̵e̵c̵t̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵s̵u̵r̵e̵.̵

Plat's scaling chain is by all intents and purposes similar, in The World fight alone, we get two one shots worth of scaling, and The World is a **** ton and then some one shots above 7.8 tons. At this point there's gonna be no conclusion over who's stronger, they both one shot the **** out of their chains.
T̵h̵o̵u̵g̵h̵ ̵I̵ ̵w̵o̵u̵l̵d̵ ̵s̵a̵y̵ ̵P̵l̵a̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵b̵l̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵f̵r̵a̵g̵m̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵l̵e̵ ̵b̵o̵d̵y̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵a̵ ̵p̵u̵n̵c̵h̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵b̵i̵t̵ ̵m̵o̵r̵e̵ ̵i̵m̵p̵r̵e̵s̵s̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵s̵l̵i̵c̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵m̵e̵t̵h̵o̵d̵s̵.̵

It's not a new concept, there is stuff like ghost devils who are just like that. Also Denji isn't really the one fighting here as much as the Chainsaw Devil

And has he ever killed a ghost devil? Because he straight up, under no circumstances, can see or even touch Star Platinum, he won't know where his punches will be coming from, he doesn't know he even exists. God forbid if Star Platinum decides to restrain him using his LS, how will Denji avoid that if he doesn't even know where Plat is to avoid? Star Platinum could grab him and he wouldn't be able to do anything to escape it, he could try his best to attack the invisible force holding him but his attacks will glide right through where Plat is, as if he isn't even there. Plat's LS being above that of someone who can lift 500 tons casually with one finger. And yes, Plat has gone for holding down foes before, he actually goes for choke holds a surprising amount of times.

For Quanxi to upscale from Reze here she'd have to body Reze or stomp Chainsaw Denji even harder than she did which she did not
The scaling chain for the Chainsaw Devil goes more like Bat Devil=Casually 7,4 tons<Beginning of Series Denji<<<Katana Man=<Post Training Denji<<Reze<Human Quanxi<Hybrid Quanxi<<Makima<<<<<<<Nerfed Chainsaw Devil.
So it would be
Chainsaw Devil>>>Makima>>>Hybrid Quanxi/Reze>Post Training Denji>Katana Devil>>>Pre Training Denji>7.4tons

I put Hybrid Quanxi with Reze cause I don't recall anything implying base Quanxi or hybrid Quanxi would scale above Reze

Which aren't on the profile or accepted, if we're going with future potential not even accepted LS feats, Plat has a **** ton as well of stupidly high feats, but obviously we're not using that as it's not accepted yet.

If they get accepted sure, but till then, he's (way above) Class 5.

Time Stop makes him tired (iirc) which will make the fight even shorter. The only wincon is phasing and grabbing the heart which 1) he NEVER does even when he's desperate to kill his opponent 2) Wouldn't solve anything because Chainsaw man would just regen from the heart separately.
Also this, only Part 6 Jotaro has a time slow cooldown and tired stuff, but that's more to do with the fact he was in a coma for 4 months, literally died, and atrophied greatly due to being a rotting body kept alive by medical equipment for awhile, plus he's getting old and Stands tend to dwindle with age, bar very few exceptions. Part 3 Jotaro, especially that in his prime, has a completely negligible cooldown, has a full 5 seconds (don't know why he got a full 5 seconds after only a minute or two but it's confirmed in both manga and guides it's 5 seconds long after defeating Dio, only to fall back down to half a second in Part 4. If I had to guess, his anger issues accelerated his growth there). Due to this, his profile was actually changed awhile back to reflect that, that weakness is for Part 6 Jotaro only.
He also has Town Level stuff but shush, that's a surprise tool that will help us later
Idk from what I've seen there's definitely 8-A feats so I wouldn't be surprised.
I̵ ̵m̵a̵y̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵w̵e̵l̵l̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵,̵ ̵b̵e̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵n̵t̵e̵r̵e̵s̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵C̵h̵a̵i̵n̵s̵a̵w̵ ̵M̵a̵n̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵a̵w̵h̵i̵l̵e̵,̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵.̵ ̵

I̵ ̵m̵a̵y̵ ̵a̵s̵ ̵w̵e̵l̵l̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵,̵ ̵b̵e̵e̵n̵ ̵i̵n̵t̵e̵r̵e̵s̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵C̵h̵a̵i̵n̵s̵a̵w̵ ̵M̵a̵n̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵a̵w̵h̵i̵l̵e̵,̵ ̵m̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵k̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵.̵ ̵
do, it's short and goated

Well yeah, Jotaro's LS, even post revisions (whenever that happens) is only Class M. There's no Class G shit (besides that one 3 million ton calc but that's a definite outlier).

AP wise Jotaro is just shit stomping High 8-C's, there's no 8-B or 8-A feat for him, only Kars has feats like that.

I'm gonna let you in on a lil' secret: come close... here it is
Yeah figured it was him, I've seen stray feats from his posted, most of which gave me 8-A to low 7 vibes.

the next step is to find some kind of statement to prove that a Devil's AP scales to the concept they embody and boom, we got Star Level Chainsaw devil

Idk from what I've seen there's definitely 8-A feats so I wouldn't be surprised.
lets say its not just the normal shonen you except

It wasn't addressed in the argument for Chainsaw how he would deal with not being able to see and interact with SP.

So I can assume that Jotaro activates it, SP ORAORAORA, Chainsaw regenerates and then SP decides to remove the heart?

Leaning towards Jotaro here tbh.

So can vampires, Jotaro would probably figure out his foe can regen and make amply sure to be extremely thorough.
Blowing out someone's chest is also a common tactic for power types, Jotaro obviously doesn't do that, but that's because he doesn't kill the majority of his foes as they're only human and pulls his punches (Though he has been goaded before, someone like Steely Dan even tempted Jotaro and asked him if he would blow a hole through his chest), but we see this with every other power type that doesn't mind killing. As I don't hink Jotaro would be pulling any punches against actual hellspawn, I'm not sure if him not going for head or heart destruction is unlikely, of course, he still has to actually do that, but something like Star Finger could help via piercing T̵h̵e̵r̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵p̵h̵a̵s̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵b̵u̵t̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵d̵o̵e̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵x̵a̵c̵t̵l̵y̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵e̵n̵s̵i̵v̵e̵l̵y̵.

This still doesn't help CD at all in that he can't see or even interact with Plat, how is he ever going to defeat him if he can't touch him or know when and where he's being attacked from. Plat can freely hammer at him without zero risk of retaliation due to the lack of NPI and what not. If his healing is depending on blood, sooner or later he's gonna run out, might be sooner too if CD can't dodge Plat's strikes due to an inability to perceive them. How large his blood reserves?

A̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵P̵l̵a̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵s̵t̵r̵a̵i̵n̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵a̵ ̵p̵e̵r̵f̵e̵c̵t̵l̵y̵ ̵v̵i̵a̵b̵l̵e̵ ̵o̵p̵t̵i̵o̵n̵ ̵s̵t̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵u̵n̵l̵e̵s̵s̵ ̵y̵a̵ ̵w̵h̵i̵p̵ ̵o̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵C̵l̵a̵s̵s̵ ̵G̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵c̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵g̵e̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵a̵c̵c̵e̵p̵t̵e̵d̵ 🔫👀

🗿 🗿

the issue wasn't scaling.

the main issue is the fact that CD can't even interact with SP nor can he see SP. Why would you buff Jojo anymore than the major advantage he already has???

It has come to my attention that apparently Chainsaw Devil got a bullshit scaling chain so im changing it now to Prime Jotaro who has this
Prime SP>>>HTW>Angry SP>>>TW>P3 SP>P4SP>7.83 tons alongside having his spammable time stop thank you and godbless.
images_20.jpeg
P̵r̵i̵m̵e̵ ̵J̵o̵t̵a̵r̵o̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵ ̵s̵t̵o̵p̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵

Chainsaw Man scales much higher than Jotaro does tho. CM's 8-B comes from stomping Makima, who crippled Darkness Devil, one of the strongest Devils in Hell and ridiculously stronger than the fodder that produced the High 8-C+ feat.

Just for context, Devils are stronger the more they are feared. Devils also get sent to the opposite plane of existence when they are killed, so a Devil who dies in Hell will get sent to Earth and vice versa. Devils of primordial and instinctual fears have never died once and as such have never left Hell. With all this in mind, CM was feared by every Devil in Hell, personally sought after by the Darkness Devil himself (Who mind you embodies an instinctual fear we as humans have to ensure survival), and was specifically nerfed by Makima when she fought him by having everyone in Japan praise him as a hero, thus removing their fear. And he still tore through her like tissue paper.

Given all this, it's safe to say that no, Jotaro is not anywhere close to Chainsaw Man's level of 8-B and won't explode into gore when punched by Jotaro.

Also, if anyone asks why the fear of chainsaws is stronger than the primordial fear of darkness, the answer is Chainsaw Man is literally just built different.

Last edited:
Chainsaw Man scales much higher than Jotaro does tho. CM's 8-B comes from stomping Makima, who crippled Darkness Devil, one of the strongest Devils in Hell and ridiculously stronger than the fodder that produced the High 8-C+ feat.

Yeah but what's the 8-B feat he's scaling off?

Back