• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
Angry Jotaro Kujo vs Chainsaw Devil
  • Speed Equalized
  • Starting Distance 20 Meters
Jotaro's AP: Angry SP>>>>>>7.83 Tons
Chainsaw Devil's AP: Scales above 11 Tons
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28Tower_Battle29.png
350.png

Jotaro Kujo:
Chainsaw Devil: 3

Last edited:
Is this SP with time stop? If so, what stops Jotaro from just taxing Denji's regen and reserve blood supply by stopping time and punching him continuously? It would be even worse if Jotaro pulled out Porchita from Denji's chest.

Is this SP with time stop? If so, what stops Jotaro from just taxing Denji's regen and reserve blood supply by stopping time and punching him continuously? It would be even worse if Jotaro pulled out Porchita from Denji's chest.
Nope, Jotaro does not have TS

Ah. Then nothing really stops Chainsaw Man from just brute forcing his way past SP and cutting up Jotaro.

Ah. Then nothing really stops Chainsaw Man from just brute forcing his way past SP and cutting up Jotaro.
Class K, possibly Class M, Lifting Strength and Massively Faster Than Light Reaction Speed from SP due to Speed Equal rules not really fitting Stands says otherwise. From my understanding, either Jotaro would get Subsonic Speed or Denji's speed will be reduced to Superhuman, SP is unaffected, however, and can freely blitz Denji and punch him near endlessly.

Class K, possibly Class M, Lifting Strength and Massively Faster Than Light Reaction Speed from SP due to Speed Equal rules not really fitting Stands says otherwise. From my understanding, either Jotaro would get Subsonic Speed or Denji's speed will be reduced to Superhuman, SP is unaffected, however, and can freely blitz Denji and punch him near endlessly.
that's DEFINITELY not how equal stats work

Denji upscales from 11 Tons?, going through his AP scaling and I see he scales above Makima who's oneshot above Base Chainsaw Denji and he scales to 7.4tons
His scaling chain here should be

Pochita form>>>Makima>Chainsaw Denji~7.4tons

Unless there's something I'm missing

Last edited:
Well Denji would have a difficult time fighting against something he can't remotely damage, interact or see but if he does get pass SP then Jotaro is truly toast.

Wait if Denji is 8-B for this type of upscaling then Jotaro should...
I tried and i failed 😭

Well Denji would have a difficult time fighting against something he can't remotely damage, interact or see but if he does get pass SP then Jotaro is truly toast.
SP is faster and has the AP advantage here so very unlikely he gets past

I'm like 99% sure that equal stats refers to Stands as well, so no, SP is not faster. Also the amount of blood required for the Chainsaw Devil to regen is nigh non-existent, he regenerated his entire body off of only the blood contained in his heart, which is only approximately 300 mls of blood; lack of blood would never come in play in this fight

I'm like 99% sure that equal stats refers to Stands as well, so no, SP is not faster. Also the amount of blood required for the Chainsaw Devil to regen is nigh non-existent, he regenerated his entire body off of only the blood contained in his heart, which is only approximately 300 mls of blood; lack of blood would never come in play in this fight
Star Platinum can become slightly faster if its closer to Jotaro.

Star Platinum has the epic perks of being a Stand which would be very usful in order to fight against Chainsaw Man.

It could keep barraging Chainsaw Boi while he is regenerating if Jotaro wanted and he also has LS advantage which allows Jotaro to grab Chainsaw man and probably punch him in the face.

SP pummels Chainsaw Man, can't possibly do anything that surpasses his regen and eventually dies of fatigue, the end
Well, maybe he can surpass the regen by punching him a shitton of times and would shred him apart, he could probably shred his heart to ribbons since he has the precision to do so and the minor speed advantage if SP is real close to Jotaro He has the obvious LS advantage and could tear him open since Angry SP and Chainsaw Guy ain't too far off each other, arguably SP being stronger since he has a better scaling chain than Chainsaw Guy

Pochita form>>>Makima>Chainsaw Denji~7.4tons
while Jotaro has
Angry SP>>>The World>P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)
It would be even worse if Jotaro pulled out Porchita from Denji's chest.
This could also be the case if somehow Jotaro couldn't get past the regen, he has phasing so maybe he could grab this Porchita person and rip em apart from Chainsaw Guy.

hmm, it seems difficult here for Jotaro, should he have his time stop?

Time stop would make this hugely unfair. Jotaro already has the invisibility and intangibility advantage. All Chainsaw Man has is AP and regeneration. This battle is a lot more even than you'd think and personally, I feel Jotaro could win, but that's only if he aims for CM's heart. More often than not, CM would have this.

Well, maybe he can surpass the regen by punching him a shitton of times and would shred him apart, he could probably shred his heart to ribbons since he has the precision to do so and the minor speed advantage if SP is real close to Jotaro He has the obvious LS advantage and could tear him open since Angry SP and Chainsaw Guy ain't too far off each other, arguably SP being stronger since he has a better scaling chain than Chainsaw Guy
believe it or not, being, like, 5% stronger than someone doesn't allow you to punch him into smithereens. The speed advantage is nowhere near big enough to where SP can blitz Chainsaw Man or pummel him without him moving out of the way.
This could also be the case if somehow Jotaro couldn't get past the regen, he has phasing so maybe he could grab this Porchita person and rip em apart from Chainsaw Guy.
He never does this in-character and he'd have no knowledge of Pochita etc.

Even if you add Time Stop, I don't see how it makes a difference, SP is nowhere near strong enough to cause any noteworthy damage during the timestop (no damage he can't instantly regen from) and to make matters worse, Time Stop makes him tired (iirc) which will make the fight even shorter. The only wincon is phasing and grabbing the heart which 1) he NEVER does even when he's desperate to kill his opponent 2) Wouldn't solve anything because Chainsaw man would just regen from the heart separately.

Jotaro never defeated a 8-B and three High 8-C+ at once
Does not change the fact Jotaro has a superior calc and a superior scaling chain lol.

Part 4 Jotaro (Who is slightly weaker than Part 3 Jotaro) already made the dude who did rhe 7.83 ton feat in his verse cower in fear with his Stand's presence alone. Anyways vote counted

Wait! Is this battle a stats equal match or speed equal match? I only saw Speed Equal in the OP's post, and again, I must stress that Star Plat's MFTL Reaction Time is still in effect regardless of Speed Equalization due to them being, well, funky in regards to summons and generally only affects only the summoner (I.E Jotaro) and not the summon (I.E Star Plat).

... Unless the mods finally made something that fixes this issue while I was offline, but really, I am 70% sure that this is a speed equal match, but correct me if I am wrong or get a mod to sort this issue, idk.

Okay, I am just confused now. I'm saying all of this stuff cuz I been in a few Jojo matches before this one, and specifically, I was somewhat involved in a now-locked stomp/incon match with Giorno and Sans cuz the former's stand still retained their MFTL reactions due to claimed funkiness with Speed Equalization rules through stands falling through a loophole that made them relatively unaffected by speed equal - like how bullets fired from guns will still retain their speed regardless of speed equal.

And I've seen this pop up other times as well so it wasn't limited to the match I mentioned.

Seriously, I need answers here... Since I made a mistake with Jotaro's page, he is the one who has MFTL reactions while Star Platinum in everything or so I assume since Jotaro's page doesn't specifically say if it has MFTL reactions and only says it has MFTL speed rating. I want to vote for the Chainsaw Man but unless somebody clears up my concerns about Star Platinum's MFTL-ness even with Speed Equalization, I have to argue that this match is a massive mismatch since Denji doesn't have NPI so he has to deal with an invisible, and intangible-like guardian spirit that is massively faster than him who can't really hurt him - but can still pick up Denji and just threw him far, far away due to better LS, plus, I don't really think getting out lasted is a viable win-con here.

Back