• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes because Jotaro really went for Kira's heart when the latter was a clear and present danger to his friends and family.
Strawman argument. Was Kira immortal? Did Kira tank and regen every punch SP threw? No, because he didnt have crazy regen like Denji does. How on earth did you read what i wrote, then wrote what you wrote and think “yeah this is a great rebuttle”.

Of course a proficent tactician with good battle iq is going to go for specific weakpoints if none of his attacks do anything.

And you assume Jotaro can break through CM's skin when Makima couldn't? Makima who could break the bones of Darkness Devil?

And you assume Jotaro can break through CM's skin when Makima couldn't? Makima who could break the bones of Darkness Devil?
Arguably could state that the phasing aspect of him just going inside Denji and then crushing the heart/ yanking it out could work. I know there’s the “but he never does that infight” but if you’re attacks Physically arent doing damage, and you want to end the fight, why wouldnt you do a move that negates the one issue you have.

Also i dont see why he wouldnt. Hundreds of punches at MFTL + speed whilst your opponent is frozen in time is going to add up. Wouldn’t it?

So Jotaro either realises he cant break through Denji’s armour and just phases through his chest

or he just stops time and lets all hell go loose (unless im wrong and the building lvl + MFTL+ punches arent going to break past his armour)

Hundreds of punches at MFTL + speed whilst your opponent is frozen in time is going to add up. Wouldn’t it?
We debunked damage accumulation a long time ago.

So Jotaro either realises he cant break through Denji’s armour and just phases through his chest
You assume that before this happens, CM hasn't already become wise to time stop and set up a way to ensure that Jotaro gets Martyrdom'd. After all, Denji did beat Makima through wit as well.

We debunked damage accumulation a long time ago.

You assume that before this happens, CM hasn't already become wise to time stop and set up a way to ensure that Jotaro gets Martyrdom'd. After all, Denji did beat Makima through wit as well.
Ah mb, i stopped paying attention to the thread a while back when everyone was apeing out.

And how would he step that up exactly? I still believe Jotaro will realise his AP aint enough and just ignore it completely, time stop and phase inside his chest and just crush that ugly rodent dog with one squeeze

Yeah uh no offense, but, could you like, calm down a little? To be more specific: tone a little bit down with that aggressivity? I think it would be better for the thread to be without any of that.
Is apeing out really that big an insult even when targeted at nobody? Like im genuinely confused now. Did i do something wrong 💀

Is apeing out really that big an insult even when targeted at nobody? Like im genuinely confused now. Did i do something wrong 💀
Not really a big insult. And nah, ya didnt really do any wrong, I just feel like your being a bit aggressive, thats it.

Although it isnt an insult, idk why you would say "targeted at nobody" when you earlier said "everybody was apeing" Though if you meant like, referring to individuals instead, then my bad.

Yes because Jotaro really went for Kira's heart when the latter was a clear and present danger to his friends and family.
That's mainly Part 4 Jotaro, who has greatly matured and became more calmer. Besides, I don't remember Kira being the source of "If you dont kill this dude, your mother would die", and - DIO: "hey jotaro, im the indirect cause of Avdol and Iggy. I also personally killed Kakyoin by myself lol. Oh yeah, I (or so it looks like) killed your grandfather infront of you, and I'm also the one who made you guys go through a really difficult journey" ,and so on.

Anyways, Jotaro did go for a barrage intended to like, cripple Kira. But not one meant to kill.
but this is a VS match, so 🧐

Yeah Part 4 Jotaro who wasn't angry plus nearly had holes in his body of course didn't use phasing because his punches were already enough to dunk KQ.

And dont bring "then why didnt jotaro go for hearth crush against dio" if he did dio would donut him as he wouldnt have star platinum to defend him

And dont bring "then why didnt jotaro go for hearth crush against dio" if he did dio would donut him as he wouldnt have star platinum to defend him
He didn't do the phasing because Star Platinum's punches were already ******** on DIO and THE WORLD. Why would you do the phasing technique if a single punch drastically damages the dude already.

He didn't do the phasing because Star Platinum's punches were already ******** on DIO and THE WORLD. Why would you do the phasing technique if a single punch drastically damages the dude already.
what... you know i am giving me reasons on why jotaro didnt do it, and your counter argument is more reasons why jotaro didnt??? weird but ok

Back