• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized, Current Timeline Havik vs Pre-DIO's World Jotaro Kujo will be used. Assume Havik can see Star Platinum because MK souls=stands

Yare yare daze - 7 (BasedLord, DragonEmperor23, Seventy96, TacticalNuke002, Standuser081, Wokistan, WHYNAUT)

Havik -

Inconclusive -

Star Platinum is far better in close combat due to sheer aggressiveness and number of punches thrown. It might take a while to knock the brute out, but there's nothing stopping the stand from doing a SHA and attempting to rip his jaw open with his Class K lifting strength.

I vote Jotaro for now because he can fight his opponent while playing the keep away game (because Havik can't touch Star Platinum and needs to reach Jotaro).

Okay then please source him having a giant gaping wound from his head. Surviving it or not, he's going to pass out from having his head almost torn off its hinges. Blood will literally be pouring out.

Them his arms will probably be next if he can't punch him out still.

Pretty sure you need a bit more then Class K to rip apart a City Block level+ character

Considering class K is just ripping up 10-Bs.

Not to mention that Jotaro wouldn't ever be that viscous in character, he'd just punch them. He never even pulled tearing apart his opponents on DIO, he wouldn't do it to some rando.

Not to mention, as you know, Jotaro holds back so he doesn't murder everyone.

The physical laws of this world that state "if you're pulling something it's the use of your physical Stronk of being able to move weight" beg to differ

Really sadistic, brutal in close combat as shown when he threw Scorpion out of a door, and he's not hesitant to kill in this scenario since he sees Jotaro as someone he shouldn't care about. He's very knowledgeable of magic, though this isn't applicable right now as he doesn't have the Amulet of Shinnok. Havik has a really high pain tolerance, he can just break his neck to heal himself and twist his body without pain and difficulty to perform several attacks.

Bottom line is Star Platinum has him beat with intangibility and grappling. He has high pain tolerance but that doesn't do shit to helping him reach Jotaro.

He can't fight Star Platinum, someone stronger and who can lift more than him. He's destined to lose this fight as his win condition of somehow getting past the stand seems borderline crazy.

Hol' up. Star Platinum doesn't zone out its targets unless it's gonna use Star Finger, which won't do much if he uses it to impale him. They should both fight in melee combat to make this fair since Havik doesn't have a ranged attack.

What does lifting strength do here again? Star Platinum does a flex and Havik's eyes literally pop out from his sockets? Havik has the AP advantage btw, he scales to Kintaro who survived a 267.59 ton blast but he should be lower, so he's a hundred tons compared to SP's 64 tons.

DMUA Jotaro is willing to kill here, silly. He never held back when bloodlusted against DIO. In fact, he punched a hole through the 8-B+ fighter twice. Definitely going to do the same to 8-B Havik.

Prof, can you make a really long explanation like what you did in Akari vs Jotaro? The one with Jotaro swiping his cap after reducing every one of Akari's bones to dust.

Havik profile says he's at least 8-B not 8-B+ so make a revision there. That means he's 50 tons since anything over is 8-B+.

Star Platinum zoned out the zombies from Jotaro against Judgement. Are you really saying he's going to let Havik touch him just because he never let an opponent do it before? Ridiculous.

Pretty sure he's supposed to be backscaled from being a bit weaker but not to overwhelming degree to 8-As, so, he should be in the + range.

Also, okay yeah, he is under SBA, but he's never outright tore someone limb from limb, and again, he doesn't have the lifting strength to really do so.

The Crusaders continue among the labyrinth that is DIO's mansion. Jotaro holds on tightly to the vampire who is now meakly squirming after being forced through several stone pillars. The giant tosses him across the room with his own strength until "it" reaches the floor, ordering the coward to walk. He complies half-heartedly.

After walking and navigating for a few minutes, the group suddenly pauses. There's a mysterious quality to the air. It's hard to describe but while everyone is thinking about it a bright light illuminates from the end of the room, taking the shape of a portal. Out steps a tall muscular man in armor and robes. Wasting no time he gets straight to the point:

"My name is Havik. I have travelled the realms looking for you Kujo. I bring your death."

The high-schooler looks at the warrior than back to the whimpering vampire, "Another one of your friends? Tell him to piss off or I'll do to him what I did to you."

This annoys the warrior. "I work under no man. You have me mistaken for someon-" Nukesaku complies, "Look man the jig is up, they've taken out everyone else including me. They want us to take them to lord DIO!" he continues while whispering with a grin, "He'll take care of them!" only to be smacked in the back of the head by Kakyoin.

"N-no I don't know what you're talking about, I don't work for DI-" Joseph interrupts him, "You heard your friend, hurry and get lost before we change our minds."

Havik just sighs. "LET CHAOS REIGN!" he shouts as he rushes Jotaro, who gestures for Kakyoin and Joseph to stand back. In an instant, Star Platinum manifests himself in fighting form whilst launching a punch at his enemy, the fist firmly planting itself in his head and launching him through a stone pillar. Nukesaku grabs his head whispering, "Not again!"

The challenger picks himself back up, commenting on how good the pain felt. Jotaro takes this as a challenge, issuing Star Platinum to beat up the warrior again and again. Try as he might, he can't reach the teenaged boy. The spirit defending him is strong, and furthermore he can't even touch it. This series of attempts to touch the boy including lunging forward with kicks, jumps and sneak attacks continues until the brute finally recieves a roundhouse kick to the chest, sending him into a wall.

Havik coughs up blood from his shattered lungs. He screams, "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

"... Good grief. If you insist." he mutters, tucking his left hand in his pocket while pointing with his right.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!"

ÒÇîCLERIC OF CHAOS HAVIKÒÇìRETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back