• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro and Old Joseph vs Kars: Because the comic was kinda funny.

He could also beat him to brain mush considering the AP difference
He could also do whatever the **** he did to negate Dio’s regen

that is true
theoretically that'd be much easier to incinerate than an entire pillar man
though I kinda liked my space idea more

If Joseph’s hamon isn’t strong enough to melt the whole kar, he’s still not gonna be able to melt parts of a kar
I mean this
in a way makes sense, but also, it makes no sense. Hamon is kinda shown to act like somewhat like a kind of electricity in that it spreads through what it touches, presumably something smaller would make it so that the hamon would be more concentrated over a smaller area thus making it more fatal
but there's no direct statement of something like that (to my knowledge) which is why it would make sense
although there is the fact that joseph straight up pokes through a pillar man's hand with a hamon fingertip

I mean this
in a way makes sense, but also, it makes no sense. Hamon is kinda shown to act like somewhat like a kind of electricity in that it spreads through what it touches, presumably something smaller would make it so that the hamon would be more concentrated over a smaller area thus making it more fatal
but there's no direct statement of something like that (to my knowledge) which is why it would make sense
although there is the fact that joseph straight up pokes through a pillar man's hand with a hamon fingertip
When he was stronger he did

Back