• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Lifeform vs The Infintite (Kars vs Trazyn)

How IC for him to use Time Stop?cause he use that and one shot Kars with matter manip hax.

Literally any time he's feeling overwhelmed. Or when he's trolling. And if Kars calls himself the ultimate lifeform or some shit he's more likely to get Trazyn to make a shopping list

Congratulations, you're putting Kars up against a guy who can time stop, seal him, has a 580x speed advantage, can slow down time on top of that, has precog, and existence erasure thanks to the optional equipment.

Congratulations, you're putting Kars up against a guy who can time stop, seal him, has a 580x speed advantage, can slow down time on top of that, has precog, and existence erasure thanks to the optional equipment.
I should probably get rid of optional equipment, I wasn't thinking when I made this dumbass match

I should probably get rid of optional equipment, I wasn't thinking when I made this dumbass match
He still has time stop and a 580x speed advantage. Kars isn't hitting him. If Kars gets out of range it doesn't mean anything other than neither of them can hit each other.

Doesn't Trazyn not start with Chronosense?
He can still pull it out basically whenever he wants. In the main fights he has in Infinite and the Divine, he basically pulls it out when he sees an attack is about to be fatal or at least pretty bad so that he can try and dodge it. If Kars comes at him, he is likely to use it to at least try and dodge.

Back