• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro and Old Joseph vs Kars: Because the comic was kinda funny.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

Speed has no reason to be equalized.

Old Joseph, part 3 Jotaro, and base Kars are used.

Battle takes place in an airport (cause yeeting kars out of the plane intensifies if it's on one lol)

Start 20 meters away

Kars: 0

Old Joseph and Jotaro: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Oldseph has a win on his profile against Kars, so with Jotaro it'd become easier.

Oldseph has a win on his profile against Kars, so with Jotaro it'd become easier.
Don't think that thread took into account that Hermit Purple is much, much slower then Kars and Joseph

Why the **** did i link novel kars... and not really, the difference is negligible to apsolutely in Kars's fafour

Not really.
Huh... I thought he was FTL+ off of the verse page. My bad.

Anyway, speed wise, the scaling chain seems to be:

225.15c = Silver Chariot => Old Joseph < Prime Joseph = Kars

225.15c = Silver Chariot < Anubis Amped Silver Chariot < Further Anubis Amped Silver Chariot < Further Anubis Amped + Amped Silver Chariot = Held Back Star Platinum <= Star Platinum

This what I'm getting for the profiles. Is this scale right or did I miss something?

Also which Part 3 Jotaro is being used?

Huh... I thought he was FTL+ off of the verse page. My bad.

Anyway, speed wise, the scaling chain seems to be:

225.15c = Silver Chariot => Old Joseph < Prime Joseph = Kars

225.15c = Silver Chariot < Anubis Amped Silver Chariot < Further Anubis Amped Silver Chariot < Further Anubis Amped + Amped Silver Chariot = Held Back Star Platinum <= Star Platinum

This what I'm getting for the profiles. Is this scale right or did I miss something?

Also which Part 3 Jotaro is being used?
I think time stop may make this a bit of a wash so 8-C+ one lol

Star Platinum holds Kars in a Full Nelson lock, Kars can't do anything about it because he cant see or interact with Stands then Old Joseph hamon overdrives Kars to death

Ok, first we need to understand the ratings.

Star Platinum - for now - is below Kars. I'm guessing that this is High 8-C Star Platinum, so he just upscales DIO's 1.85 tons value, while Kars is massively above Santana, who treats someone like DIO, as mere food. Despite that, his casual kicks can damage the 2 tons Joseph.

Speed wise, same scaling.

Issue isn't even the AP and Speed but how would Jotaro finish Kars off. Spoiler: He wouldnt. Joseph is the only one eho can do that. And his Hamon is likely not strong enough to to that, and he has regen, wich makes things even harder.

Willing to vote Kars here.

Time stop doesn't help either. Kaky could figure it out and Kars would as well cuz much more smarter + he can experience the time stop more times without getting ******.

Hamon from Joseph. No seriously. That's it.
Actually, yeah, Part 3 Joseph's Harmon is weaker, and Harmon isn't an instant win against Pillar Men, if it isn't strong enough it won't do anything, like rain against the skin, it just washes off the body.

The only way to win is if Jotaro inflicts a heavy wound on Kars, and Joseph injects Hamon into Kars via that wound, while also being enough to where it'll kill him and he won't just heal from the Ganon burning, kinda like what he did with Santana, but that's incredibly difficult to pull off I think?

The only way to win is if Jotaro inflicts a heavy wound on Kars, and Joseph injects Hamon into Kars via that wound, while also being enough to where it'll kill him and he won't just heal from the Ganon burning, kinda like what he did with Santana, but that's incredibly difficult to pull off I think?
Considering Star Platinum is much weaker here I doubt that'll happen.

oh wait I thought this was ultimate kars so I got confused by the hamon replies lol
hamon would work, it'd just take somewhat longer but that doesn't mean it's somehow gonna just not work at all
kars has no good answer to hermit purple, it being a stand and all
Jotaro is really gonna be not helpful though, but maybe if he beats the shit out of kars enough something will happen
or he can just act like Joseph's bodyguard and restart his heartbeat if he has to

Here's Kars' answer to Hermit Purple. It being Rela+ while Kars is Massively FTL

hamon would work, it'd just take somewhat longer but that doesn't mean it's somehow gonna just not work at all

Not really, we're told and even shown Hamon doesn't work on Pillar Men if it isn't strong enough, for vampires and zombies it'll work always, just at different speeds, but Pillar Men, if not potent enough, it straight up doesn't do anything unless it's used on them internally, we see this with both Santana vs Joseph and Wham.

If the Hamon doesn't have high enough potency, it just falls off them without doing anything.

And I'm not sure if Old Joseph's Hamon is potent enough.
Actually idk why I even contemplated that, it's nowhere near enough to do shit to Kars.

Old Joseph's Hamon might be less potent then pre-training, and pre-training wasn't strong enough to do Hamon on Pillar Men without breaking the skin first, if it's a toss up between Old and Pre as to who's Hamon is better, then it obviously wouldn't do anything to Kars who's >>>> Santana.

He needs Star Platinum to inflict wounds on Kars and for him to follow up with Hamon.
W̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶J̶o̶t̶a̶r̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶

luckily selective intangibility means joseph won't have to worry about not being able to beat pillarmen defenses with hamon
also wtf hermit purple is relativistic and his reactions are mftl? that's so ******...but Jotaro's gonna be helping him anyways so whatever, it's not enough to make this in kars favor
now I'm curious as to if there's seriously nothing at all scaling hermit purple to that speed, that's so weird bro

I'd imagine Josephs hamon would be above Pre Training Joseph's hamon right? Should be able to do the job

Back