• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Revisions: Bato.to is Breakable

More specifically, bato.to is dead.

It was linked for several of the pages, mostly done by me at a time when I thought the site wouldn't go down until the owners themselves shut it down several months ago. And with that, several pages became uncredited at an instance. A handful of pages were restored with imgur links, but several remain without their feats presented. It's another narutoforums mishap, but this one is a little more salvageable.

Most pages from what I've seen have several bato.to links in the page scattered about, including the likes of Dio Brando to give some examples. Note that this only applies to pages that haven't been fully fixed or have external links that go outside of imgur/wikia. Simply just take the original page/panel it was meant to link to and upload it to imgur, or I guess to the wiki. I'd also suggest replacing the preexisting links that go to other third-party sites like *********/mangatown/whatever to imgur or wikia as well, since while those could be shot down anytime, imgur is probably gonna have a way longer lifespan.

If you wanna help, it'd be nice to know what characters/Parts you'd be willing to edit so I don't end up getting it done to see someone else already doing that for me. Personally I'm going to start from Part 8 and go up from there, usually because I'm the one doing that Part half the time and because Josuk8 needs a big redo ever since the Urban Guerrilla arc.

It's up for you to determine, I said I was going to work on 8 up. AKA I'm going 8, 7, 6, 5 and so on up.

So, from what I am seeing in part one characters is that Jonathan break through Dio's guard is linked to Img bato

Dio Time stop is linking to Kiss manga

Speedwagon durability feats are linking to img bato

Bruford attack potency feat is linking to img bato

and that's it for part one characters (Except Dio timestop but whatever)

And I will do that, I just need to remember when those things happened

Wait a second right there, if Speedwagon harmed Jonathan with his hat... Shouldn't his rating be higher? Besides, what are the ratings for fodder zombies? Do we even have a calc for them?

well

1. no

2. this isnt a speedwagon revision thread. if it was i'd talk about why a vampire destroying a wall making him small building is super hecking weird. we're focusing on getting the images reuploaded right now

Before I continue I figure I should ask everyones opinion:

Should we continue to use the Eyes of Heaven renders? They are clean and crisp, but they do not really represent the source very well and look kind of... video gamey.

Or should we use manga/anime renders? They represent the source well but a lot of characters do not have good quality shots.

We could do a mix? Thoughts?

I spoke with Antvasima.

The order of priority in terms of any portraits is: manga > anime > EOH/ASB

We're using the most clear and fully body shot possible.

I can unlock the Dio Brando page for you if you wish.

Eh, if it's just fixing dead links to certain panels I'll do it, I know for a fact a few characters link to dead sites. Like Diego and Johnny, I'll check the profiles and just link to an imgur album with the needed pages.

Well, according to the automated search that I did above, the bato.to website does not seem to be a problem at least.

Well, I just fixed the links on Diego's page, may as well fix the profiles that do at least.

Okay. Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Back