• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: All of Araki's stand comments from JoJoveller translated.

Austrian-Man-Meat

VS Battles
Retired
Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Parts 7 & 8

Interesting stuff, very happy that the JoJo's Colored Adventure Team finally went ahead with translating them.

(Off topic, but to anyone who is using JoJo scans to justify a revision. I strongly suggest you use the translations the team is creating.)

Yeah, not gonna lie. This is more of an "origins and design talk" than anything really useful, much less deserving of highlight.

Yeah, I was hesitant on posting this towards CR for that reason. But I thought a highlight would suffice to see if someone catches on something I missed out.

Yeah... from what I've seen from the descriptions, (Part 3,4, 7, and 8) all of these are not really useful here :/

But wasn't there like a certain comment from Jojoveller that would upgrade DIO? Might be the wrong book, but that comment would be pretty useful and deserving of a highlight.

Yes, there was something about the "Dio being a more perfect being than Kars' quote from Araki himself...if it's still there?

I think that actual statement would come from DIO's character profile within JoJoveller or The World's. And not from Araki's comments, so it seems we have to wait just a bit longer to really know for sure.

Back