• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Can't do that, we need calcs for Kiss/FF/Stone Free (First third) first, of which I have none done.

Only calc I've really started on is a LS Calc for DD.

73-AA06-EB-AEED-48-CC-9-CCC-279169-F0-A686.jpg

This basically tells us CDDH has only 2-3 chapters left unless it changes magazines.

Weaknesses: Any damage done to Weather Report (the Stand) will be reflected onto Weather himself. He cannot control Heavy Weather's effects, which are completely ineffective against the blind

How would this even apply to Weather Report

You just hurt it, though that's really ******* hard to do given it's logia, probably why the Stand itself was never actually at any given point in the whole Part, but assuming you could hurt it, he'd follow the obligatory rules.

Weaknesses: Any damage done to Weather Report (the Stand) will be reflected onto Weather himself. He cannot control Heavy Weather's effects, which are completely ineffective against the blind

How would this even apply to Weather Report
Good luck

Question does KQ kinda ignore regeneration? Since it destroys at the atomic level and it could technically bypass low godly regeneration via damaging the soul assuming no resistance to soul hax.

It doesnt destroy on the atomic level, it vaporizes and makes it so not even dust remains.
You need somewhere between Mid-High to High to come back from it physically, though the soul damage is an issue they also have to deal with it.

Tbh you probably do need low-Godly, not because of it's atomic scale, but because it's soul destruction+near total body destruction.

It doesnt destroy on the atomic level, it vaporizes and makes it so not even dust remains.
You need somewhere between Mid-High to High to come back from it physically, though the soul damage is an issue they also have to deal with it.

Tbh you probably do need low-Godly, not because of it's atomic scale, but because it's soul destruction+near total body destruction.
Low godly wouldn’t work if you don’t have resistance to soul hax

Can I get a serious answer please? 💀
Baken and Chariot keep talking about some outlier 8-A feat from Plat

Can I get a serious answer please? 💀
Baken and Chariot keep talking about some outlier 8-A feat from Plat
Oh wait it actually exists?
Uhhh the only feat I can think of without a calc was him punching that water in the yellow temperance fight, or maybe that diamond punching feat.

Back