• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Ok so.
New batch.
Removed a few good feats.
Added 3 anti-feats.
Added one good feat though.
Removed some content (like a few exchanges in the weather vs pucci fight)
Might be an issue at a later time but some of the subs a tad misleading which is probably gonna come and bite us in the ass if people don't know exactly what the raws saying. Though none of that matters because manga takes precedence when possible so it doesn't change much, but extra context still helps.

There will be some downgrades, less so for Weather and Whitesnake though, AP wise they fine, and Stone Free under some situations is fine too, it's moreso the default and base that needs changing.
But there'll also be ability additions too, but don't expect anything good.

Though I have a bunch of upgrades in store for the Parts that aren't fodder like 3, but 6 ain't 3.

The memory is real life, it doesn't trap you in a memory, it just digs up memories that play out irl the same way they once happened.
It doesn't trap you in it though, like you can walk away from it if you wanted, in the context of the story though they were trapped on the plane and couldn't escape because they were underground, if they were above ground, they could have just walked away from the plane.

The memory is real life, it doesn't trap you in a memory, it just digs up memories that play out irl the same way they once happened.
It doesn't trap you in it though, like you can walk away from it if you wanted, in the context of the story though they were trapped on the plane and couldn't escape because they were underground, if they were above ground, they could have just walked away from the plane.

I heard it’s possible to survive by putting yourself in a different position.

ex: the plane crash killed people but there was an area where passengers didn’t die so jolyne and the others went there. Something like that

Retired doesn't mean killed, only out of commission, they could live, or die.
But no he 100% died, Ermes crushed his head killing him.

Retired doesn't mean killed, only out of commission, they could live, or die.
But no he 100% died, Ermes crushed his head killing him.

which is sad chariot because if it had been under different circumstances then rikiel might have been An ally, if the joestar group had gotten to him first instead of pucci.

No that's fine, I checked the raws like a months ago, the rods aren't actually a anti-feat, if anything they support some mach base SF (Enraged SF works on a completely different scale of speed and is outright stated to eclipse her base speed so don't worry about that).

I'm talking about Pucci using sunlight to **** over WR mid-blow, the anime even removed the motion blur from his punch too.

Not a rel anti-feat, a FTL anti-feat, which given the method of scaling to begin with (tagging Jotaro while Plat literally can't help him because he's doing something else), idk, I'm fine with it. I think I can still get the big 3 rel though based on a SF feat.

Oh well, for every Part 6 downgrade, Part 3/4/5 has an upgrade coming.

What do you mean?
He's just shit posting, but when we do the Jotaro overhaul, he's def getting a few big boosts in some categories, not AP or speed, they stay the same (with two exceptions that I probably won't bother doing), everything else gets boosted though, even something as mundane as skill given plat actually has a few statements and a small skill chain.

Pucci's world are just bootleg versions without the same soul.
Retcon pucci world, they lack the memory, but they retain the same spirit as the original world, so they'd be "reincarnations" if you want to call it that.

Looked at ungalo again.

so he didn’t die immediately on the plane, he just went into a coma/vegatative state because he was just super sad that bohemian rhapsody was defeated. (Is that even possible to go into a vegetable state through despair?)

so he’ll die just not immediately?

Pucci's world are just bootleg versions without the same soul.
Retcon pucci world, they lack the memory, but they retain the same spirit as the original world, so they'd be "reincarnations" if you want to call it that.

Also chariot if pucci dies before it happens does that mean people will be in control of their own fate?

As pucci says himself, if he dies before cape Canaveral, his whole fate precog shit will be undone, so no, but people wont have precog anymore.

wait if pucci still has normal human weaknesses and made in heaven amplifies them

how could he run so fast without tiring? (shouldn't the speed and stuff tire him) instantly tire from running so fast.

wouldn't being in the sun increase chance of being burned?

wouldn't he drown since everything is speed up, he wouldn't be able to stay in water as he'd drown very quickly.

I'm getting a little confused here.

how could he run so fast without tiring? (shouldn't the speed and stuff tire him) instantly tire from running so fast.
From his perspective he isn't running fast, to him he's moving normal speed, and everything else is slowed down. But he can still run quite a bit, he has good stamina.
wouldn't being in the sun increase chance of being burned?
Yeah but also not really? The sun speeds up with him, from his point of view, it'd be no different than if you stood outside all day, not really much of a issue,
wouldn't he drown since everything is speed up, he wouldn't be able to stay in water as he'd drown very quickly.
Yes, Jolyne even points that out, he might be sped up but he still has to have the stamina to chase after then return back to safety. And she questions how far can he swim, 500m? 800m? And if he can, can he do it twice to get back to shore?
He wouldn't drown quickly, from his perspective, again, it's normal to him, it's everything else that's slowed down from his point of view, he just happens to have tremendous stamina but he'd eventually tire yes if he kept swimming without stopping, he eventually stops chasing though and just ends up killing Jolyne and then resumes his chasing of Emporio upon the reset where obviously he doesn't need to give a shit about drowning.

From his perspective he isn't running fast, to him he's moving normal speed, and everything else is slowed down. But he can still run quite a bit, he has good stamina.

Yeah but also not really? The sun speeds up with him, from his point of view, it'd be no different than if you stood outside all day, not really much of a issue,

Yes, Jolyne even points that out, he might be sped up but he still has to have the stamina to chase after then return back to safety. And she questions how far can he swim, 500m? 800m? And if he can, can he do it twice to get back to shore?
He wouldn't drown quickly, from his perspective, again, it's normal to him, it's everything else that's slowed down from his point of view, he just happens to have tremendous stamina but he'd eventually tire yes if he kept swimming without stopping, he eventually stops chasing though and just ends up killing Jolyne and then resumes his chasing of Emporio upon the reset where obviously he doesn't need to give a shit about drowning.

But just like the guy in the freezer wouldn’t pucci instantly freeze in a cold environment.

I’m wondering whether or not using airborne anthrax/bubonic plague.

the disease would very quickly kill him if he inhaled it. Put on safety suit and spread the disease around you.

I’m talking pneumonic plague (airborne version of the bubonic plague)

Back